Options

Vault #3 (CD)

PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
edited June 2013 in The Porch
Just dropped off by my mailman and am listening to it now. Sounds awesome!

Anyone else receive theirs yet?

***nugs.net ships super fast!***

Link to pictures:

****Pulled the links. Some ASSHOLE is using them to help sell an OVERPRICED Vault #3 vinyl on eBay****
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    wot d'ya mean?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    wot d'ya mean?

The cd version. I guess I am just pretty impressed with how fast I received my order.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    yea they are super quick :)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,492
    yeah I would say that is quick
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Nugs is awesome, they don't mess around with shipping
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Hi----
    Whats the CD packaging look like?
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Spoken wrote:
    Hi----
    Whats the CD packaging look like?

This...:)
  • Options
    PJ88 wrote:
    wot d'ya mean?

The cd version. I guess I am just pretty impressed with how fast I received my order.

oh, I see, could you post some pics? thanks

• Options
    PJ88 wrote:
    wot d'ya mean?

oh, I see, could you post some pics? thanks

Absolutely. Links are in my first post. Enjoy.
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    I thought Push Me, Pull Me wasn't on the album? It's listed on the back tracklisting.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    I thought Push Me, Pull Me wasn't on the album? It's listed on the back tracklisting.

That's the LP it's not on. It starts playing at the middle/end of the song on the cd.
  • Options
    great pics, thanks... probably the vinyl will look the same, but only in black-greyish, without the brown/latte part...

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,935
    PJ88 wrote:

That's the LP it's not on. It starts playing at the middle/end of the song on the cd.

After listening to it, so glad it isn't on the LP!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Why are you assuming that Push Me Pull Me (or better saying what was recorded of it) isn't on the vinyl? I'm pretty sure It is.. don't just assume things, if you have doubts just ask Ten Club..
    and by the way, it's an awesome version even if very loose, listen to it in its entirety and maybe that will change your mind..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    Jammalambo wrote:
    Why are you assuming that Push Me Pull Me (or better saying what was recorded of it) isn't on the vinyl? I'm pretty sure It is.. don't just assume things, if you have doubts just ask Ten Club..
    and by the way, it's an awesome version even if very loose, listen to it in its entirety and maybe that will change your mind..

Well it does say here http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1891 that .. "Due to tape limitations of the time, push me/pull you ? and yellow ledbetter are not included in this release." It would of said the 2 minute & 22 second download / CD release of Push Me, Pull Me .. will be on this release. But it doesn't.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Jammalambo wrote:

Well it does say here http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1891 that .. "Due to tape limitations of the time, push me/pull you ? and yellow ledbetter are not included in this release." It would of said the 2 minute & 22 second download / CD release of Push Me, Pull Me .. will be on this release. But it doesn't.

Yes, I know ;)
    But what people is missing out is that this line "Due to tape limitations of the time, push me/pull you and yellow ledbetter are not included in this release. " is on all the descriptions of this release (digital download, Cd, vinyl, not just the vinyl).. so if it's actually on the Cd, on the mp3-flac-hd flac, why it should not be included in the vinyl? Ten Club just added that line after people wondered why YL and PMPM were not included/cut on their donwload, and I bet that they just made a simple mistake in words (and can you trust someone that doesn't even know how to spell PJ songs titles :lol: ).. anyway best way is to drop a line to TC, and they surely respond to this..
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    I ordered the vinyl today and just downloaded the MP3 version and the download includes the bit of Push Me, Pull Me. Now I'm confused.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    I ordered the vinyl today and just downloaded the MP3 version and the download includes the bit of Push Me, Pull Me. Now I'm confused.

:D
    Don't be confused.. ALL the versions include that incomplete recording of PMPM, and no YL.. they're all the same (don't know why it should be otherwise)..
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Thanks!
  • Options
    PJ88 wrote:
    Just dropped off by my mailman and am listening to it now. Sounds awesome!

Anyone else receive theirs yet?

***nugs.net ships super fast!***

Just received a shipping confirmation from Nugs that TODAY, they shipped out my CD. The CD I pre ordered last Monday morning. Same time pretty much everybody here placed an order and has already received in the mail. Not happy. :|
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    I got my cd last friday. soooo awesome. I really hope they release more 95 to 98 bootlegs asap.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    I really hope they release more 95 to 98 bootlegs asap.

Yes! Yes! Oh GOD yes!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    The discs are CD-R right? Not pressed?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Taiyo Yuden CD-R's.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Taiyo Yuden CD-R's.

Making 180g vinyls.
    Still using CD-Rs for the Cd-version.
    ...great.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,487
    demetrios wrote:

Taiyo Yuden CD-R's.

Making 180g vinyls.
    ...great.

Yep, might as well just buy the FLAC and burn 'em yourself.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Taiyo Yuden CD-R's.

Making 180g vinyls.
    ...great.

True but you don't get the artwork, sleeve, casing, discs etc.. The whole package with the CD purchase.
    Just the naked Flac files.
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    The real question is why was the vault #1 pressed to an actual silver disc but vault 2-3 are cdrs? Cheap green cdrs at that??
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    The real question is why was the vault #1 pressed to an actual silver disc but vault 2-3 are cdrs? Cheap green cdrs at that??
    Fuck inconsistent shit. the Vault shows should have been on silver CD's and in digibooks - not in the bootleg-packaging.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,487
    demetrios wrote:

Making 180g vinyls.
    ...great.

True but you don't get the artwork, sleeve, casing, discs etc.. The whole package with the CD purchase.
    Just the naked Flac files.

I used to obsess over such things, but I've realized now only the music matters. I feel so much healthier mentally. You should try it.