Options

Hello From Colorado

tscholletscholle Denver, CO Posts: 36
edited July 2013 in The Porch
It took me a bit to save for the car and then for the plate, but now if you see me on the road honk and we can stop and chat!

lukin.jpg

See you in Chicago!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Bad ass! Love it!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    DM213518DM213518 Posts: 117
    Where did you get the stickman sticker?
  • Options
    DM213518DM213518 Posts: 117
    Very cool,by the way.
  • Options
    AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
    Super awesome! Are you in the Denver area?
  • Options
    Yes I live in Lakewood if anyone ever wants to hang out and listen to some music together. I found the Stickman sticker in Amazon. Here is a link.

http://www.amazon.com/PEARL-JAM-Vinyl-Sticker-Silver/dp/B001RB0P1K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370665918&sr=8-3&keywords=pearl+jam+stickman+sticker
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    tscholle wrote:
    Yes I live in Lakewood if anyone ever wants to hang out and listen to some music together. I found the Stickman sticker in Amazon. Here is a link.

http://www.amazon.com/PEARL-JAM-Vinyl-Sticker-Silver/dp/B001RB0P1K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1370665918&sr=8-3&keywords=pearl+jam+stickman+sticker
    Sweet I'm just South.. In the Springs! Good to meet fellow fans near by!!
  • Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    Nice! I'm in steamboat..but if you are ever in town, pm me. :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    Very nice. I'll keep a look out. I've got about 7 PJ stickers on the back of my car. :D
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That's cool, it's a MFC! I'm in NM. Maybe I'll see you at the red rocks show in a few months. :)

And I never, ever see PJ stickers on cars here. And mine is hardly recognizable as a PJ sticker (a bootleg vinyl version of the surfboard cross thing from 06).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    That's cool, it's a MFC! I'm in NM. Maybe I'll see you at the red rocks show in a few months. :)

And I never, ever see PJ stickers on cars here. And mine is hardly recognizable as a PJ sticker (a bootleg vinyl version of the surfboard cross thing from 06).
    Dude.. If there's a show out there..... I'mma be soooooo happy!! Local road trip for me!!
  • Options
    lorifreudlorifreud Posts: 64
    tscholle wrote:
    It took me a bit to save for the car and then for the plate, but now if you see me on the road honk and we can stop and chat!

lukin.jpg

See you in Chicago!

That's pretty sweet! I am moving to Denver in July. Happy to see there are a few PJ fans there!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Very cool! 8-)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    tscholle wrote:

My sister in-law lives there too, we share a condo in Frisco :mrgreen: . I don't get out there as much as I'd like but I enjoy every second I'm out there. Wish I could live out there but my wife's job is based out of Miami. The good news is that I get to travel there often & spend a week or 2 at a time. Great plate by the way ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    tscholle wrote:

That would be cool I just moved here from Cali and need to make some friends! I live in he highlands area and am always down to go out for a cocktail
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Makes me miss living in CO
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Ando, hit me up any time you want to hang out, I recently realized I do not know as many folks as I used to and I would rather make new friends with common interests!

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tom@atomic-city.com">tom@atomic-city.com</a><!-- e -->

Same is true for anyone on here!!!
  • Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 298
    i'm in Aurora and am also down for any get-togethers.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,563
    Greetings from Boulder

Since there is a bit of a heat wave this week and its 95 degrees here is a view of the Flatirons taken in April to help to cool you off....

d82d90dc-33f3-488e-b003-50d4aea4bfca_zps6c5cfde7.jpg
  • Options
    It's so damn hot. Cool my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bigmikenasty@gmail.com">bigmikenasty@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> let's plan a local outing soon!
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I might be in Colorado soon.

If I see you I will honk? :?
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Greetings from Boulder

Since there is a bit of a heat wave this week and its 95 degrees here is a view of the Flatirons taken in April to help to cool you off....

d82d90dc-33f3-488e-b003-50d4aea4bfca_zps6c5cfde7.jpg

It is a normal 100 degrees or hotter where I live. I will not travel north from the south for the same heat. That makes no sense.

Where is that black hole sun?
    8-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLs9JJ_p7M

Boiling heat...
  • Options
    It is strange how we went from snow to heat like a snap of the finger...So yes lets plan a get together. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    yes we have days like today where it is 97 degrees but we have single digit humidity so its a dry heat!! :o
  • Options
    tscholle wrote:
    It is strange how we went from snow to heat like a snap of the finger...So yes lets plan a get together. Any suggestions?
    If it's a day off for me or in advance enough to get the day off I'd like to get to meet some fellow Coloradan PJ. fans! And STAYSEA, if you end up out here, you BETTER call me so we can hang out!! We'll be spinning crazy vinyl!!! We can Spin Houses of The Holy full blast, have a BBQ, hang out!!

And by the way, tscholle, my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:K9Mafia97@hotmail.com">K9Mafia97@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Let me know what the plans are.. P.S. isn't there a badass brewery up there?? Or a few if I remember right??
  • Options
    tscholle wrote:
    If it's a day off for me or in advance enough to get the day off I'd like to get to meet some fellow Coloradan PJ. fans! And STAYSEA, if you end up out here, you BETTER call me so we can hang out!! We'll be spinning crazy vinyl!!! We can Spin Houses of The Holy full blast, have a BBQ, hang out!!

And by the way, tscholle, my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:K9Mafia97@hotmail.com">K9Mafia97@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Let me know what the plans are.. P.S. isn't there a badass brewery up there?? Or a few if I remember right??

badass brewery?

In the Denver/Boulder metro area there is probably 60 badass breweries and/or brewpubs
    and I might be underestimating the number :shock:
  • Options
    tscholle wrote:

badass brewery?

In the Denver/Boulder metro area there is probably 60 badass breweries and/or brewpubs
    and I might be underestimating the number :shock:
    Ok.. That's what I remember hearing.. Didn't realize there were that many though!! Lol
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    Love that, I live in Thornton and as well headed to Chicago with no tickets. If you guys ever hear of PJ tribute bands ever playing in the area, please post. When I lived in SoCal, there was always a few tribute bands that played. If you guys ever need beer for a party or anything, send me a pm, would love to always hook up a fellow 10c member. I work for a very large beer organization that isn't Budweiser.
  • Options
    JG215570JG215570 Arvada, Colorado Posts: 57
    Love that, I live in Thornton and as well headed to Chicago with no tickets. If you guys ever hear of PJ tribute bands ever playing in the area, please post. When I lived in SoCal, there was always a few tribute bands that played. If you guys ever need beer for a party or anything, send me a pm, would love to always hook up a fellow 10c member. I work for a very large beer organization that isn't Budweiser.

Sweet! I'm also in Thornton. 128th and Holly. Are you close? And I almost always need beer for a party so I might take you up on that! :D
  • Options
    Greetings from Boulder
    Not to brag but this is the view on my walk with my hound today....

2013-06-12_13-12-27_79_zps48fb1b95.jpg
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    136 and Colorado. Anytime you need, just let me know.