Options

Hello From Colorado

13»

Comments

• Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    Bummer. :cry: Would love to make it. But I work to about 530 on that day and have to work the 3rd, as well. That would definitely be a long-haul since I would be coming from steamboat!! Maybe next time...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    Spark28Spark28 Posts: 64
    That's only a few blocks from my house. I may try and stop by. That's going to be a busy week for me.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Ando wrote:
    Nice! we are starting to get some traction on this, we may pull this off with a good showing! Is anyone bringing a girlfriend/boyfriend with them? My gf likes pearl jam not in the same realm as most of us. Just wondering
    No significant other for me as of yet.. But still this is going to be a blast.. So how are we going to arrange where we all know each other.. Or that everyone knows where the group is??
  • Options
    StevoStevo Denver, CO Posts: 21
    Hey guys, I'm in Glendale. Wish I could make it this week but it's hectic. If there's a mailing list for Coloradans to meet up, I'd like to be added! smontiel75 at gmail.
  • Options
    StevoStevo Denver, CO Posts: 21
    Ando wrote:
    Nice! we are starting to get some traction on this, we may pull this off with a good showing! Is anyone bringing a girlfriend/boyfriend with them? My gf likes pearl jam not in the same realm as most of us. Just wondering
    No significant other for me as of yet.. But still this is going to be a blast.. So how are we going to arrange where we all know each other.. Or that everyone knows where the group is??

You guys should just tell the server you're the 10c so they know where to seat you!
  • Options
    Good idea Stevo! Hopefully you can catch up with everyone at the next gathering!
  • Options
    CH82258CH82258 Monument, CO Posts: 21
    I live in Monument. Moved here with the family from KC not quite 2 years ago. If anyone is ever down to Pikes Peak Brewery in Monument send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cbhlaw@yahoo.com">cbhlaw@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. Would love to meet some other Jammers! Thinking of starting the Red Rocks tailgate party as soon as we are back from Chicago.
  • Options
    CH82258 wrote:
    I live in Monument. Moved here with the family from KC not quite 2 years ago. If anyone is ever down to Pikes Peak Brewery in Monument send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cbhlaw@yahoo.com">cbhlaw@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. Would love to meet some other Jammers! Thinking of starting the Red Rocks tailgate party as soon as we are back from Chicago.
    Are you freaking serious?!?!?!?! I moved to Colorado Springs, from KC, just OVER two years ago!! That's freaky crazy!
  • Options
    Are we still on for tomorrow night everyone???!!?!? :D please let me know
    7-7-98- New Mexico
    4-19-03 Atlanta
    7-5 & 6-06 Denver
    7-19-13 Wrigley!!
    Kilo from Denver :)
  • Options
    Are we still on for tomorrow night everyone???!!?!? :D please let me know
    If no one else shows... I guess I'll just be there by myself!! Lol but I will be there!
  • Options
    lorifreudlorifreud Posts: 64
    Stevo wrote:
    Hey guys, I'm in Glendale. Wish I could make it this week but it's hectic. If there's a mailing list for Coloradans to meet up, I'd like to be added! smontiel75 at gmail.

Count me in as well. I won't be moving to Colorado until the end of July. Going to Wrigley though! My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lorifreud@gmail.com">lorifreud@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    lorifreud wrote:
    Stevo wrote:

Count me in as well. I won't be moving to Colorado until the end of July. Going to Wrigley though! My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lorifreud@gmail.com">lorifreud@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    Sweet!!
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    When's the meet up?
  • Options
    Tomorrow 6 PM. Highland Tavern in Denver.
  • Options
    Tomorrow 6 PM. Highland Tavern in Denver.
    See ya'll there!
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    you need to play Colorado so yall can smoke a big blunt on stage together :D red rocks? :D
  • Options
    that should be the tour if they announce it in 6 days?

pj will play a 10 show 2 week run at red rocks, and that's the whole tour :lol::D
  • Options
    AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
    Everyone ready for tonight? who ever gets there first im thinking we will have like 7 to 10 guys so we may need the outside area or maybe the long high table down the center of the place. Other wise it might just be small tables. I am going to try to get there around 6 ill try to wear a PJ or Eddie shirt so it should be easy for people to figure out where the group is
  • Options
    Ando wrote:
    Everyone ready for tonight? who ever gets there first im thinking we will have like 7 to 10 guys so we may need the outside area or maybe the long high table down the center of the place. Other wise it might just be small tables. I am going to try to get there around 6 ill try to wear a PJ or Eddie shirt so it should be easy for people to figure out where the group is
    I was going to get there around 5-5:30?? And I planned on telling them there'd be 10-12 of us. So just tell them you're with the 10c group when you get there! I'll be wearing either my Black t-shirt or my Ramones shirt.. Haven't decided yet!! See you all there!!
  • Options
    okay! where at exactly will we all be meeting at? & time?
    :P
    7-7-98- New Mexico
    4-19-03 Atlanta
    7-5 & 6-06 Denver
    7-19-13 Wrigley!!
  • Options
    oh & everyone BRING THUMB DRIVES!!! I'm bringing my lap top & external hard drive! Lets all trade some PJ BOOTS!!! :D
    7-7-98- New Mexico
    4-19-03 Atlanta
    7-5 & 6-06 Denver
    7-19-13 Wrigley!!
  • Options
    oh & everyone BRING THUMB DRIVES!!! I'm bringing my lap top & external hard drive! Lets all trade some PJ BOOTS!!! :D
    Don't have a thumb drive.. But I'll bring my boots!
  • Options
    Okay sounds awesome!
    7-7-98- New Mexico
    4-19-03 Atlanta
    7-5 & 6-06 Denver
    7-19-13 Wrigley!!
  • Options
    Hey Guys and gals, we are inside!! There's about 5 of us here. In a booth.. Against the Wallingford the left.
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Have a great time, hopefully I will see you all inside at Wrigley.
  • Options
    It was awesome meeting some new Pearl Jam fans/friends! We will & must do it again!!! Oh & 17 more days until Chicago!!!
    7-7-98- New Mexico
    4-19-03 Atlanta
    7-5 & 6-06 Denver
    7-19-13 Wrigley!!
  • Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 298
    great getting to meet some fellow fans. We'll definitely have to have another get-together sometime.
  • Options
    Yes!! Very refreshing to be able to sit snd talk PJ with people who "get it"! Definitely must do it again!!
  • Options
    COMMON PEARL JAM YOU NOT THAT OLD HAVE SOME FUN, SMOKE SOME BLUNTS ON STAGE AND PLAY THE NICEST OUTDOOR VENUE IN THE USA AND ONE THE THE BEST IN THE WORLD RED ROCKS MORRISON COLORADO. YOU OT BEEN THERE IN FOREVER 2 NIGHTS THERE WOULD BE NICE LIKE WAY BACK IN THE DAY :D
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Hello from Wisconsin

Formerly from Colorado