[RTG] your worst enemy

Comments

• SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    norm wrote:
    you didn't see the smoke signals?

I'll be honest, I've found it dificult to monitor smoke signals and the child labor in my acid mines at the same time. Been underground crackin' the whip... so to speak... literally.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    You've been wishy washy of late

*adds BJ to worst enemy list...

Lucky for you it is a long list and you are at the bottom... as of this second.

Note to self send Snakeduck a Edible Arrangements Fruit Basket begging forgiveness.

edible arrangements are quite tasty! and they keep you regular...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    edible arrangements are quite tasty! and they keep you regular...

what about.....ahhh..nevermind
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My coworker. She's an evil bitch, and an unrepentent child abuser. I actually wish she would die, and don't feel bad saying it.

I know a 2 guys, 5 Grand or 10. if you pay 10 her body is guaranteed not to be found.

Mexican rates vs Italian rates.

Whatever happened to sending business my way?
    people dont want to go "hiking" anymore. Jeez.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    mickeyrat wrote:

I blame people's new fangled fascination with technology... or the fact they enjoy living. Whatever.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I blame people's new fangled fascination with technology... or the fact they enjoy living. Whatever.
    Nah, that dude who sawed his arm off with a pocketknife is to blame. I say we find his arm and beat him with it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My coworker. She's an evil bitch, and an unrepentent child abuser. I actually wish she would die, and don't feel bad saying it.

I know a 2 guys, 5 Grand or 10. if you pay 10 her body is guaranteed not to be found.

Mexican rates vs Italian rates.
    Tempting, but I'm scared of getting caught. :lol: She is in her 60s now, so I hope for natural causes... I'm actually pretty sure she was putting something in my water for a bit, but I guess ran out of whatever it was or came to her senses or just got bored (she's petty - I think it was just to make my water taste bad, not to poison me). I know it sounds nuts, but seriously, this woman is fucked! Sometimes she comes to work with big bloody welts on her face or chest, and openly explains that she did it herself by rubbing her skin off for hours in order to get out sickness. Like, if she has a headache, she rubs a hole in her forehead. :shock: My mom is actually kind of worried she'll go postal and target me.... I personally don't think so.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

I'll be honest, I've found it dificult to monitor smoke signals and the child labor in my acid mines at the same time. Been underground crackin' the whip... so to speak... literally.

wow! you still use whips? i thought by now you'd be using electric collars
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

wow! you still use whips? i thought by now you'd be using electric collars
    that requires hooking wires up . Instead he uses the wires themselves.

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    the universe
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,193
    I have no enemy's everybody loves me i can't blame them i'm perfect ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    The French prick in front of me at Eddie's gig in Manchester last year...white guy with an afro and a spring up his hole. Annoying, bouncy show spoiling a-hole...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    the so-called 'doctor' that I used to work with...whom due to her own stupidity, killed her own dog; and then covered up everything so she wouldn't get her license taken away.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    today, it was a big friggin tree
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    8 more days and then I won't have to see her anymore
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    every driver in jersey. I hate you all :wave:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Kathy Griffith...or Griffin, whatever that ginger bitches name is
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    every driver. I hate you all :wave:

Fixed.
    I win.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,651
    Stringy asparagus.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    an empty cooler :evil:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    socks. :evil:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mca47
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mca47
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Oh, what are they called again? It's right on the tip of my tongue. They walk upright and have opposable thumbs…
    This^
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    The fucking TARD that drinks the last beer that I paid for ! Get a job mother fuckrr!!
    Snakeduck wrote:
    You've been wishy washy of late

*adds BJ to worst enemy list...

Lucky for you it is a long list and you are at the bottom... as of this second.

Note to self send Snakeduck a BJ begging forgiveness.
    fixed.

every driver in jersey. I hate you all :wave:
    That does inclusde you too. selfhate is never pretty. Seek social worker help. I suspect they might suggest a shoe shopping spree to make you feel better. Just be sure to take public transportation.

• shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    me, of course
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mca47

This makes no sense whatsoever!

None.

:|

:lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mca47

This makes no sense whatsoever!

None.

:|

:lol:
    it kinda does though if mamasan23 is heavy and or difficult to fly with :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce