:corn:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Fat people and babies on a plane.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    June 4-6 it will be any D.O.T. Officer who pulls me over or into a scalehouse for inspection. Aint got time for that shit Mr DOT Man!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

don't forget the fat muffen eaters on the plane....with a kid in tow. trifecta
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the pigeons that keep nesting on my deck :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Oh, what are they called again? It's right on the tip of my tongue. They walk upright and have opposable thumbs…
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Oh, what are they called again? It's right on the tip of my tongue. They walk upright and have opposable thumbs…

hipsters?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    RTG?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    nypd.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,101
    anyone who says "Last Call" and flips the lights off and on.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

hipsters?

Exactly! Thank you.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "the human race" is a tie
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    RTG?

Random Thought Generator....it's all coming together now
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

don't forget the fat muffen eaters on the plane....with a kid in tow. trifecta

you forgot the fact that the hefty, kid toting, muffin eater also is a motormouth and spews crumbs all over the place while trying to be your buddy...on a 6 hour flight.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RTG?

Random Thought Generator....it's all coming together now

close

topic
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the person in front of me at Costco who has 2 carts full of junk food and when they are told the total, then they start writing the check..."what's today's date?' "how do you spell 'Costco'?" :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    My coworker. She's an evil bitch, and an unrepentent child abuser. I actually wish she would die, and don't feel bad saying it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the person in front of me at Costco who has 2 carts full of junk food and when they are told the total, then they start writing the check..."what's today's date?' "how do you spell 'Costco'?" :x

Good one. The person at Costco that cannot quite get the concept that they are pushing a monstrously oversized cart through a sea of people....and just smashes into whomever the encounter 100x before getting into line ahead of you, as you describe above.

(The Costco list is sort of long actually. Could call it 'inconsiderate Costco shoppers.')
    EDIT -- or anyone who writes a check in front of me at any point. Checks? Did Ten just come out last week? What year is it?
    RKCNDY wrote:

Good one. The person at Costco that cannot quite get the concept that they are pushing a monstrously oversized cart through a sea of people....and just smashes into whomever the encounter 100x before getting into line ahead of you, as you describe above.

(The Costco list is sort of long actually. Could call it 'inconsiderate Costco shoppers.')

like the one's that will run you over to get to the free samples and then block the aisle while they have lunch...and when you ask them to move, the look they give you it's as if you just took a shit on their feet? those people should be at gitmo
    norm wrote:
    , the look they give you it's as if you just took a shit on their feet? those people should be at gitmo

:lol::lol:

Yep. Them.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My coworker. She's an evil bitch, and an unrepentent child abuser. I actually wish she would die, and don't feel bad saying it.

I know a 2 guys, 5 Grand or 10. if you pay 10 her body is guaranteed not to be found.

Mexican rates vs Italian rates.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know a 2 guys, 5 Grand or 10. if you pay 10 her body is guaranteed not to be found.

Whatever happened to sending business my way?
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

like the one's that will run you over to get to the free samples and then block the aisle while they have lunch...and when you ask them to move, the look they give you it's as if you just took a shit on their feet? those people should be at gitmo

gotta love the seagull samplers-as I call them. I walk by, and see the poor demo lady prepare a fresh tray, I wait for her to finish putting the tray down, but one of those seagull samplers swoops in and grabs 5 samples off the tray before it gets set down. Or there is one sample left and one of them will push me out of the way, grab the sample and wink at me as they stuff their face.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    gotta love the seagull samplers-as I call them. I walk by, and see the poor demo lady prepare a fresh tray, I wait for her to finish putting the tray down, but one of those seagull samplers swoops in and grabs 5 samples off the tray before it gets set down. Or there is one sample left and one of them will push me out of the way, grab the sample and wink at me as they stuff their face.

Y'all should carry bear spray at all times. The stuff is more useful than you might think...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You've been wishy washy of late
    Snakeduck wrote:

i've had about 20 calls for you over the last few months...i tried to forward the messages....but.... :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

*adds BJ to worst enemy list...

Lucky for you it is a long list and you are at the bottom... as of this second.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    sometimes quite often ( :mrgreen: like that makes sense) i feel bad for the west & east coasters of the us. there are some major assholes out in those locales, kinda why i came back home. the rudeness & total disrespect for others is out of control. to me it is a different universe altogether

that is all
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

i've had about 20 calls for you over the last few months...i tried to forward the messages....but.... :fp:

My phone must be on mute or something. I don't recall ever hearing it ring... or even what it looks like.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

My phone must be on mute or something. I don't recall ever hearing it ring... or even what it looks like.

you didn't see the smoke signals?
    Snakeduck wrote:

*adds BJ to worst enemy list...

Lucky for you it is a long list and you are at the bottom... as of this second.

Note to self send Snakeduck a Edible Arrangements Fruit Basket begging forgiveness.