[RTG] Using public restrooms

2»

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    dankind wrote:
    My wife yelled at me for actually putting our daughter down on the seat at a public restroom this weekend.

Was I supposed to just hold her in the air and just have her piss all over the place?

actually laughed
    Man I would love to see this spreadsheet :lol:

toilet paper?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    Fuck all of you guys.

It takes STRONG constitution to regularly use a TRUCK STOP bathroom. :shock: :o

That is all. :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Fuck all of you guys.

i think i'd prefer a 5 gallon bucket
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    i went and entire Bonnaroo without pooping
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    rollings wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    My wife yelled at me for actually putting our daughter down on the seat at a public restroom this weekend.

Was I supposed to just hold her in the air and just have her piss all over the place?

actually laughed
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    When my kids were young and needed help in the bathroom I remember taking a trip in a plane, my son had to do #2 and I was in the bathroom with him. He finished and there was only so much room in there, so I am basically right in front of him, leaning all the way over him to wipe and that's when we hit the turbulence, my head almost went right in the toilet (pre-flush). the things we do as parents

:lol:

This one too! :lol::lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    went an entire Bonnaroo without pooping

you might want to consider this for your signature

...(would also make a fine epitaph)

:lol:sorry!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    rollings wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    i don't mind the urination in the air plane bathroom...or on a bus. that's some fun stuff. #2 tho...never tried. thankfully
    #2ed in both myself. WTF? It's a luxury. I guess no one has ever had to shit in the woods?
    #FHP
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    My niece is 3.

I took her to the mall to ride the carousel thingy.

She announced she needed to pee. I take her to the mall bathroom and she is washing her face with the toilet water.

EEEEWWWW

I had her upside down lathered in soap under the sink. :fp:

It's my brother's daughter all the way. :lol:
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    i went and entire Bonnaroo without pooping

That is impressive!
    rollings wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

whole bonnaroo
    not a single poo

(catchy!)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Fuck all of you guys.

i made a homemade #2 device when i was mickeyrating around the damn country for a living. it's called a milk crate laced with plastic sacks for easy disposable. gallon jugs fashion into a nice #1. at 2 in the damn morning when im sleeping im not getting dressed to walk to the public restroom to pee. i will #1 on my wheels and give give one shit about it.

you people who have never been a truck driver have nothing to complain about. this thread should be locked down :lol:

what's a driver do when food poison has set in? you shit your pants quite often
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Fuck all of you guys.

i made a homemade #2 device when i was mickeyrating around the damn country for a living. it's called a milk crate laced with plastic sacks for easy disposable. gallon jugs fashion into a nice #1. at 2 in the damn morning when im sleeping im not getting dressed to walk to the public restroom to pee. i will #1 on my wheels and give give one shit about it.

you people who have never been a truck driver have nothing to complain about. this thread should be locked down :lol:

what's a driver do when food poison has set in? you shit your pants quite often

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-s ... number-one
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dankind wrote:
    nasty. i have not once ever not threw my urine bottles in a trash can. sure i have peed in a parking lot or on the side of a freeway next to my wheels

and yes Washington is riddled with piss bottles :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I haven't yet found a restroom I refuse to use.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

one of those dive right in types, huh?

trainspotting-toilet-4_9316.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

one of those dive right in types, huh?

trainspotting-toilet-4_9316.jpg

That's what happens when the seat isn't present. Fall right in.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

but the seat IS present...it's right next to the toilet.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

but the seat IS present...it's right next to the toilet.

I stand corrected.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i don't mind the urination in the air plane bathroom...or on a bus. that's some fun stuff. #2 tho...never tried. thankfully
    #2ed in both myself. WTF? It's a luxury. I guess no one has ever had to shit in the woods?
    speaking of shitting in th ewoods.

Make sure the leaves aren't poison ivy,oak etc

Beyond that pick em fresh off the tree to wipe.You dont want to use dried out brown leaves.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.