Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Man I would love to see this spreadsheet :lol:

Number 1 ok universally
    Number 2 only at work or emergency
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    *I always carry hand sanitizer with me-lots of public restrooms don't have soap
    *I am an excellent hover-er
    *I have mastered hanging my purse around my neck, hovering, and holding the door closed
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    When you have to go, you have to go. Take all the precaution you can. Wipe down the seat and inside the lip of the bowl with tp and let nature take it's course.

What the hell is RTG?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Piss pretty much in all of em..unless im wearing flip flops and there are puddles..

Duece..Its gotta be decent..2 layers of paper.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY wrote:
    *I have mastered hanging my purse around my neck, hovering, and holding the door closed

be careful using the word hover. Isnt that a vacuum too? :P Oh wait thats hoover, never mind.. carry on. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Been in some pretty awful ones in the middle of nowhere. I just try to hold my breath. Number 1 or number 2 if I have to go I'm going where ever I am. No crazy hang ups here.
    #FHP
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    My wife yelled at me for actually putting our daughter down on the seat at a public restroom this weekend.

Was I supposed to just hold her in the air and just have her piss all over the place?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:
    My wife yelled at me for actually putting our daughter down on the seat at a public restroom this weekend.

Was I supposed to just hold her in the air and just have her piss all over the place?
    Send her to RCKNDY for hover training...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dankind wrote:

that only helps when the hover-er is taller than the toilet seat...where the hell is Rye? She's really the expert at this...didn't the stall have any of those butt spacers?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dankind wrote:

that only helps when the hover-er is taller than the toilet seat...where the hell is Rye? She's really the expert at this...didn't the stall have any of those butt spacers?
    Is there a hover-ee :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dankind wrote:

Yeah, she's three, so she'd basically have to hover over the floor. I'll just take her goddamn potty seat with me everywhere from now on, I suppose. Christing hell!

On hovering: You know, all of the public places I've worked in have their toilets scrubbed down every night before closing and some of them also got scrubbed at regular intervals during the day. So it's that first hoverer that pisses on the seat that fucks it up for everyone.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:

Yeah, she's three, so she'd basically have to hover over the floor. I'll just take her goddamn potty seat with me everywhere from now on, I suppose. Christing hell!

On hovering: You know, all of the public places I've worked in have their toilets scrubbed down every night before closing and some of them also got scrubbed at regular intervals during the day. So it's that first hoverer that pisses on the seat that fucks it up for everyone.

:nono: I am a sweetie and wipe the seatie if I sprinkle when I tinkle!

<insert random disgusting comment about other things left on the seat besides pee here> <
    RK does *not* do that either! gross!

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

A restroom without soap?

Where do you live? Soviet Czechoslovakia?
    A restroom without soap?

"It's like going into Wisconsin."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I once got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    RKCNDY wrote:

A restroom without soap?

Sonic in Hillsboro did not have soap
    Honey Bucket at the Taco Truck Challenge did not have hand sanitizer
    Gas Station restroom in Kelso did not have soap
    Restroom at the Ram did not have soap

these were all within the last 6 weeks.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Has anyone ever done a #2 in a airplane bathroom?
    That is one of my worst fears!

:lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

A restroom without soap?

Sonic in Hillsboro did not have soap
    Honey Bucket at the Taco Truck Challenge did not have hand sanitizer
    Gas Station restroom in Kelso did not have soap
    Restroom at the Ram did not have soap

these were all within the last 6 weeks.

That has never happened to me before. I guess I pick better places to use the restroom :ugeek:
    mca47 wrote:

As the dropper or a passenger?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I've never been the dropper, but I've been in the situation where I'm waiting for the bathroom....the guy before me goes in and is in there for a while.

I then proceed to the other bathroom. :lol:

I don't like #1-ing in airplane bathrooms. I've "had to" #2, but I've always held it. I can't imagine how awful that would be.
    My luck, I'd go in to that disgusting bathroom for my first #2, and as soon as i dropped my pants, the plane would hit a bunch of turbulence or something...making it even worse! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I've never been the dropper, but I've been in the situation where I'm waiting for the bathroom....the guy before me goes in and is in there for a while.

I then proceed to the other bathroom. :lol:

I don't like #1-ing in airplane bathrooms. I've "had to" #2, but I've always held it. I can't imagine how awful that would be.
    My luck, I'd go in to that disgusting bathroom for my first #2, and as soon as i dropped my pants, the plane would hit a bunch of turbulence or something...making it even worse! :lol:
    Must suck to be a female on an airplane that has turbulence :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    When my kids were young and needed help in the bathroom I remember taking a trip in a plane, my son had to do #2 and I was in the bathroom with him. He finished and there was only so much room in there, so I am basically right in front of him, leaning all the way over him to wipe and that's when we hit the turbulence, my head almost went right in the toilet (pre-flush). the things we do as parents

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    When my kids were young and needed help in the bathroom I remember taking a trip in a plane, my son had to do #2 and I was in the bathroom with him. He finished and there was only so much room in there, so I am basically right in front of him, leaning all the way over him to wipe and that's when we hit the turbulence, my head almost went right in the toilet (pre-flush). the things we do as parents

:lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    mca47 wrote:

Unfortunately, yes. Flight home from Vegas. After 3 days of abusing my body, I had no choice but to go. Couldn't hold it. It was not a pleasant experience.
    mca47 wrote:

Unfortunately, yes. Flight home from Vegas. After 3 days of abusing my body, I had no choice but to go. Couldn't hold it. It was not a pleasant experience.

Was anyone waiting in line for the bathroom when you came out? :lol::lol:
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    RKCNDY wrote:

reading this made me LOL and so, i read it aloud to my roommate and she said, "You couldn't do that with your purse,"(meaning it's tote size and heavy).."But you could use it to hold the door closed".. :lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Story I have heard from a few people at work: they were flying in a small plane with no bathroom, a Korean gentelman that was travelling with them had to go #2 and had no choice but to do it in the very back of the plane, basically on the floor. It was either that or in his pants. Rough flight for everyone.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    mca47 wrote:

Was anyone waiting in line for the bathroom when you came out? :lol::lol:

Honestly, I don't even remember. I was so hungover and out of it. Those flights home from Vegas are the WORST.
    RKCNDY wrote:

reading this made me LOL and so, i read it aloud to my roommate and she said, "You couldn't do that with your purse,"(meaning it's tote size and heavy).."But you could use it to hold the door closed".. :lol:

:lol: I try to keep my purse small...I hate being at a show and some chick's purse is like a vestigial twin clinging to her shoulder-pit and randomly punching me in the boob when she dances.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't mind the urination in the air plane bathroom...or on a bus. that's some fun stuff. #2 tho...never tried. thankfully
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.