[RTG] Relatives that give you the creeps

13»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: Over under. Two C cups on top, and two A cups underneath. :shock: .... Well someone liked it, because she has two kids and an ex-husband (although he ran out on her... maybe it just got to be too much over time. The novelty wore off. :lol: ).

Wow... utters
    Udderly amazing, right? :D

:fp:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    *udders
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    My six-month-old son is teething, and in addition to the list of complete asshole things that causes him to do, the creep factor really amps up when he tries to eat your face.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dankind wrote:
    My six-month-old son is teething, and in addition to the list of complete asshole things that causes him to do, the creep factor really amps up when he tries to eat your face.

I hope your wife is done breastfeeding...*ouch*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dankind wrote:

Not yet. Tough titties!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    dankind wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dankind wrote:

Not yet. Tough titties!

Haaaaahahaha

:lol:
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    jlaustin wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    Every day we hear how the government is trying to get him. "They" spy on him through the TV, all of his neighbors are in on it too. :fp:

Some on AMT wouldn't find this creepy at all! They'd call it a reunion!

:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Tinfoil hats for all!