[RTG] Reasons to move out of your parents house

2»

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    They won't buy you new rims for your car....

222242_507366325962070_33841782_n.jpg

:lol::lol: Great flick.

Soooo funny! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm pretty sure my sister will never move out of my parents' house...she's 28 and the last one that hasn't moved out...

Don't be tough on her 28 is now the new 18 she's still has another ten to go before the cut off age ;)

:lol::lol: :fp:

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm pretty sure my sister will never move out of my parents' house...she's 28 and the last one that hasn't moved out...

somebody wanna ask

no, you go ahead and ask

:corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:
    YOU'RE 40 for crying out loud

I think at that point, you're not going anywhere, you're just waiting till the house becomes yours. :lol:
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    81 wrote:

I think at that point, you're not going anywhere, you're just waiting till the house becomes yours. :lol:

laugh all you want...

I know at least 4 people that are in exactly that situation... living in their parents basement, waiting for them to die so they can move upstairs...

I mean I know the average person lives <25 miles from where they grew up, but that's just ridiculous...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

laugh all you want...

I know at least 4 people that are in exactly that situation... living in their parents basement, waiting for them to die so they can move upstairs...

I mean I know the average person lives <25 miles from where they grew up, but that's just ridiculous...

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    do these adults live at home still & not pay any rent & not buy any groceries & not pay any cable, water or electric & phone bill? (if there is a landline phone)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiCjTzj8CDhJYgvK3247g1GFHpttRlXlsHJas_17AWzOgp880m

HEY MA! I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!