YOU'RE 40 for crying out loud
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Would my Mom still be doing my laundry? :think:
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    you like to have "sleepovers" with people of the opposite sex (or the same sex if that's the kind of thing that floats your boat) and are past the age of 10.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mine does. :fp: :lol:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mine does. :fp: :lol:

:lol::clap:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    she has been dead for 10 years, and yet, you still tuck her body in at night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    She's folding my kids laundry right now.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    fuckers keep stealing your crack and dope.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I never had a lock on my bedroom door. The 1987 sports illustrated swimsuit edition made me realize this was a problem.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I never had a lock on my bedroom door. The 1987 sports illustrated swimsuit edition made me realize this was a problem.
    i can see why

1987-SISI.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    because the mother is bat-shit crazy
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    fuckers keep stealing your crack and dope.
    yeah my dad stole our booze & our dope all the damn time. he smoked for free for many years. it was his right as a father to get free grass from his 3 children.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    i can see why

1987-SISI.jpg
    Very nice
    81 wrote:
    i can see why

1987-SISI.jpg
    Holy Elle...... thats a tight fitting swimsuit.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    i can see why

1987-SISI.jpg

Well Hello there.
    :silent: :clap: Yup. I started packing to move out the next day. Or maybe I just started throwing my socks away, It was one or the other, I dont recall.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    i can see why

1987-SISI.jpg

Well Hello there.
    :silent: :clap: Yup. I started packing to move out the next day. Or maybe I just started throwing my velvety dress socks away, It was one or the other, I dont recall.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    :lol::lol:
    i never got caught by my mom, but my wife's busts me all the time.

polygamy rocks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I used to come home when everybody got up and ready for school or work. They were pissed :lol:
    81 wrote:

polygamy rocks

i wish :lol: , she just looks so beautiful when she's sleeping..and quiet.
    81 wrote:

polygamy rocks
    he misread that pamphlet about the LDS. He read it as MORE drinking and drugging instead of the actual NO drinking and drugging.

He does have the magic underwear though.

81 wrote:

polygamy rocks

no, it does not.

Just ask this guy how it turned out:

billpaxton.jpg

besides... if you can't have them in bed at the same time... what's the point?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

wait...what...i'm not familair with that rule.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:

wait...what...i'm not familair with that rule.

again, all your questions will be answered by watching big love. 8-)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm pretty sure my sister will never move out of my parents' house...she's 28 and the last one that hasn't moved out...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    They won't buy you new rims for your car....

222242_507366325962070_33841782_n.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm pretty sure my sister will never move out of my parents' house...she's 28 and the last one that hasn't moved out...

somebody wanna ask
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:
    They won't buy you new rims for your car....

222242_507366325962070_33841782_n.jpg

:lol::lol: Great flick.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,193
    afroannnie wrote:

Don't be tough on her 28 is now the new 18 she's still has another ten to go before the cut off age ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

somebody wanna ask

no, you go ahead and ask