ice cream or gelato?

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    mint chocolate chip is amazing as well.
    That's one of my favorites.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Pistachio/ Coffee/ Pumpkin/ hazelnut all together

Yum Yum
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    vanilla with peanut butter. ohhhh baby....makes me.....just thinking about it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    This stuff:

f7e6aa4048cda4eaadb0e4f4e9c503d5.jpg?itok=48twhi3w

for a store bought frozen treat...mmmmm (and they have pistachio!)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This stuff:

Really fucking expensive
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This stuff:

Really fucking expensive
    The "you get what you pay for" credo holds up when it comes to gelato.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This stuff:

Really fucking expensive

I only buy it when it's on sale at my store...right now it's $3.50 for a jar...and I ate half of it last night :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Really fucking expensive

I only buy it when it's on sale at my store...right now it's $3.50 for a jar...and I ate half of it last night :oops:
    Yum. :) Now I want some. There is an amazing place near me - I feel like a scoop of Ferrero Rochet with a scoop of pistachio. Mmmmm. Too bad I'm not going there. :(
    RKCNDY wrote:

We have it at 3.99 with a $1 off coupon attached to the freezer at work

so, 2.99.

It's usually 6 bucks
    RKCNDY wrote:

so, 2.99.

It's usually 6 bucks
    Even $6 seems like a good deal to a Canadian. :x People actually drive across the border just for cheap dairy products. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yum. :) Now I want some. There is an amazing place near me - I feel like a scoop of Ferrero Rochet with a scoop of pistachio. Mmmmm. Too bad I'm not going there. :(

you gotta tell me this place! Next time I'm in Canada, I'm going to get a Ferrero Rocher ice cream! One time I went into the 7-11 (it was called something else, had the same colors), and got a ginger ale slurpee...GINGER ALE SLURPEE, that really made my day.

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

so, 2.99.

It's usually 6 bucks
    Even $6 seems like a good deal to a Canadian. :x People actually drive across the border just for cheap dairy products. :fp:

Poor canucks
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

you gotta tell me this place! Next time I'm in Canada, I'm going to get a Ferrero Rocher ice cream! One time I went into the 7-11 (it was called something else, had the same colors), and got a ginger ale slurpee...GINGER ALE SLURPEE, that really made my day.
    Ginger Ale slurpee! That sounds awesome! I'm happy enough when I just see a Sprite one!
    The place is on Denman near English Bay, but I can't remember the actual name of the place.... so the Gelato place by English Bay. :) They also sometimes have it at one of the gelato places on Commercial Drive. Yum.
    Mountain dew slurpie

always and forever
    Mountain dew slurpie

always and forever
    Yeah, those are really good.... I usually got for the Strawberry-kiwi Crystal Light slurpee though, since I'm too fat. :lol: Not nearly as good, but still cold and refreshing, so it works.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mountain dew slurpie

always and forever
    Yeah, those are really good.... I usually got for the Strawberry-kiwi Crystal Light slurpee though, since I'm too fat. :lol: Not nearly as good, but still cold and refreshing, so it works.

I get them for free

I can't help myself
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mountain dew slurpie

always and forever

I get them for free

I can't help myself
    Understandable.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mountain dew slurpie

always and forever

I get them for free

I can't help myself

Grasshopper @ 1:53....yes/no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hEKqZz-OY

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I get them for free

I can't help myself

Who, the bald creeper? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no, Mister Stoney getting a slurpee straight from the machine...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no, Mister Stoney getting a slurpee straight from the machine...
    Oh, whoops. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ice cream
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    love me some lemon/vanilla soft serve swirl.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    love me some lemon/vanilla soft serve swirl.
    I have never even seen or heard of that before, but it sounds fantastic.