2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Lizard Lick Towing and Hardcore Pawn are fake. Is your show too? :corn:
    Honestly, no. Due to how long it takes to close a deal (up to 8 months) We do go back and film clients that have already seen a space to "show it" to them for the "first time". However, all the yelling, arguing, and swearing as well as lost deals and heartache is (sadly) 1000% legit. I think I lost 3 deals on camera. Sucked. At least I had others close.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    mookie9999 wrote:
    it was developed and produced by the folks that have done Lizard Lick Towing, Wife Swap, and Hardcore Pawn.

real high brow stuff, huh?

no offense, I once told a neighbor I considered realtors just a notch above lawyers. his response was that realtors are a notch BELOW prostitutes :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    mookie9999 wrote:
    For those that don't me I'm the guy with the curly hair in the first pair of shitty sunglasses.

"we're gonna make it happen" (with finger point) :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    it was developed and produced by the folks that have done Lizard Lick Towing, Wife Swap, and Hardcore Pawn.

no offense, I once told a neighbor I considered realtors just a notch above lawyers. his response was that realtors are a notch BELOW prostitutes :shock:
    None taken. I hate 98% of all agents I've dealt with.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    imalive wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha :lol:
    awesome!

for the record, we LOVED the realtor we bought our house with? from? idk.
    guy worked his ASS off for us, probably showed 40+ houses, and did all he could to get us our house at an affordable price. now mookie, he's probably a shiester. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    mookie9999 wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Lizard Lick Towing and Hardcore Pawn are fake. Is your show too? :corn:
    Honestly, no. Due to how long it takes to close a deal (up to 8 months) We do go back and film clients that have already seen a space to "show it" to them for the "first time". However, all the yelling, arguing, and swearing as well as lost deals and heartache is (sadly) 1000% legit. I think I lost 3 deals on camera. Sucked. At least I had others close.

I'm definitely going to check this out then
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    I've stayed quiet for a bit, but only a week away it's time to start the self whoring! lol · https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwQzhQTPXk
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Speaking of self-promotion, if you watch Law and Order SVU tomorrow night you may see in the background in the gallery of the courtroom during those scenes. (assuming they didn't edit them out).
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I've stayed quiet for a bit, but only a week away it's time to start the self whoring! lol · https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwQzhQTPXk

:thumbup:

I'll be watching
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,788
    Where is the esquire network on cablevision HD?
    I will be at a conference in Atlanta, but would DVR it to see Mooks get in a catfight :lol::lol::lol:
    Get_Right wrote:
    Where is the esquire network on cablevision HD?
    I will be at a conference in Atlanta, but would DVR it to see Mooks get in a catfight :lol::lol::lol:
    Don't know your zip code but here's a link to help you find it. http://tv.esquire.com/channelfinder

If you miss it, have no fear. Next pre-party I'll just re-enact a catfight! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    saw a commercial for this show during the getaway with rashida jones last night. i might check it out.
    did you see me? i saw you.
    Some last minute shameless self promotion. All clips that have been released are below. Show premieres tomorrow night at 9pm on the Esquire network http://tv.esquire.com/channelfinder If you don't have it, it'll be repeated on Bravo Wednesday at noon (among other times). Please watch if you can! Those who know me know that I'm not as big of an asshole as I'm portrayed (still an asshole, just editing does wonders for me, lol) but from this asshole to the kind folks out there, please watch! Thanks all!

http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70639-risk ... first-look
    http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70774-risk ... ak-preview
    http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70714-risk ... first-look
    http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70740-risk ... ission-war
    http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70744-risk ... sting-tour
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Nothing (to this point) has been scripted. They have asked we wait to have important conversations for the camera which can lead to more drama than what may have existed. So far, this reality show is, well, real.
    So wait - is it real or is it Memorex?

I freely admit I'm a sucker for some of these really-reality-real-estate-related shows, so I'll be checking it out :)
    Nighttime bump! Thanks hedonist for watching (and everyone else that'll tune in).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

what made you decide to do this reality show?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I only caught the last 10-15 minutes where you (?) were fighting with the blonde lady...I'll see if I can catch it on On Demand.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I only caught the last 10-15 minutes where you (?) were fighting with the blonde lady...I'll see if I can catch it on On Demand.

yeah, he's the guy with the curly hair
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Did it come to fisticuffs?!

Yeah, I intended to watch last night but got sidetracked :oops: Will definitely look for a repeat or on demand.
    shortstack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, he's the asshole with the curly hair

I fixed your comment,. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

shortstack wrote:

The production company found us (since we're one of only a few companies that focuses primarily of restaurants, bars, and nightclubs) and pitched it to us. They filmed us for a couple of hours a little over a year ago and then edited the video down to 5 mins to shop around to the networks. Esquire bought it and then we spent 7 months filming it.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mookie9999 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, he's the asshole with the curly hair

I fixed your comment,. ;)

so if I ever see you at a show/pre-party are you gonna introduce yourself as that?

"Hi, I'm the asshole with the curly hair on Esquire" ?

:corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mookie9999 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

The production company found us (since we're one of only a few companies that focuses primarily of restaurants, bars, and nightclubs) and pitched it to us. They filmed us for a couple of hours a little over a year ago and then edited the video down to 5 mins to shop around to the networks. Esquire bought it and then we spent 7 months filming it.

do you think this show will help your business reputation, hurt it or neither?

you didn't seem like an asshole. i think i understood what you were saying at the meeting about clients being the priority. i just would have explained things differently than you did. i didn't catch the part when you were bickering with the woman, but maybe that's why you didn't seem assholey to me.
    mookie9999 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

Did you find it weird or off-putting or just...intrusive?...to have cameras around you so much (not to mention the people manning the cameras)?

Did you find yourself acting differently than you typically would've had they not been there?

It'd drive me NUTS! - but then I'm shutter-bug-shy (and not overly fond of prolonged exposure to people in general :P ).
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    so if I ever see you at a show/pre-party are you gonna introduce yourself as that?

"Hi, I'm the asshole with the curly hair on Esquire" ?

:corn:
    I think my curls and attitude will speak for themselves... ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

edited November 2013
    shortstack wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

do you think this show will help your business reputation, hurt it or neither?

you didn't seem like an asshole. i think i understood what you were saying at the meeting about clients being the priority. i just would have explained things differently than you did. i didn't catch the part when you were bickering with the woman, but maybe that's why you didn't seem assholey to me.

Things get edited down and as such couldn't be explained as thoroughly as we would've liked. Tried to touch upon that here: http://tv.esquire.com/blog/122-jason-le ... g-premiere. As to business, fortunately it is already strong so if it improves upon that, great. Although adding business based on the show would most likely be from people that (might) want to be on tv more than actually opening a business. We shall see.
    Post edited by mookie9999 on
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

hedonist wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

Did you find it weird or off-putting or just...intrusive?...to have cameras around you so much (not to mention the people manning the cameras)?

Did you find yourself acting differently than you typically would've had they not been there?

It'd drive me NUTS! - but then I'm shutter-bug-shy (and not overly fond of prolonged exposure to people in general :P ).

The first few days were super weird. After that you forgot they were there. With that being said, I would say we all acted differently at times. For example, there is a scene where I'm ranting and raving on the sidewalk...I would like to think that if there wasn't a camera on me I wouldn't be pacing back and forth while shouting to myself.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

you look so little on that big couch. teehee

lol @ the arrogant actor guy.
    shortstack wrote:
    you look so little on that big couch. teehee

lol @ the arrogant actor guy.

The incredibly shrinking agent.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"