My real estate reality show...

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So at first I thought it was a joke. But now that we've been filming for a few weeks and the fact that it will be on an NBC owned network (Esquire Network) is making me a believer...this shit will be entertaining. More details to follow soon but so far the working title is Risky Listing and it was developed and produced by the folks that have done Lizard Lick Towing, Wife Swap, and Hardcore Pawn. Hope you all will watch. Spoiler alert, I am an angry bastard and will probably need therapy soon. LOL
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i was just thinking about this the other day. i was going to dig up the old post on it and ask for an update.

can't wait to watch. any word on when it debuts?

also looking forward to seeing our other reality tv star on that other show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    i was just thinking about this the other day. i was going to dig up the old post on it and ask for an update.

so, 81, when will you be getting your reality show?
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    We wrap in July and it will debut sometime in August. It is like another full time job which would explain my angry outbursts (at least that's the story I'm going with).
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Have you been sprinkling in pearl jam lyrics? If not, I won't watch
    LloydXmas wrote:

:lol:

a few next tuesday's would ne nice as well
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

so, 81, when will you be getting your reality show?

i'd have to pay to be on tv....and i don't have that kind of cash.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I've definitely been yelling "Fucking Up" a lot! Oh wait, that's just a cover. And actually it was more "you're a fuck up". Any points for being close?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    wait...you're gonna be on the tv?!?! :o

wow, nbc really is desperate ;) :P :wave:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    mookie9999 wrote:
    So at first I thought it was a joke. But now that we've been filming for a few weeks and the fact that it will be on an NBC owned network (Esquire Network) is making me a believer...this shit will be entertaining. More details to follow soon but so far the working title is Risky Listing and it was developed and produced by the folks that have done Lizard Lick Towing, Wife Swap, and Hardcore Pawn. Hope you all will watch. Spoiler alert, I am an angry bastard and will probably need therapy soon. LOL

Make sure to consult with your attorney or CPA re: the proper entity type ie. LLC, corporation, partnership etc. Depending on the expenses you incur in connection to the show, it may be advantageous to incorporate, etc.
    norm wrote:

NBC owned. I think Snooki would have to turn down a show of her filing nails and dropping deuces before the real NBC would consider me.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:

Make sure to consult with your attorney or CPA re: the proper entity type ie. LLC, corporation, partnership etc. Depending on the expenses you incur in connection to the show, it may be advantageous to incorporate, etc.

Thanks for the tip! So far any expenses have been paid by the show (which have been plentiful seeing how I like to drink) but it would still be a good idea to incorporate!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    mookie9999 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:

Thanks for the tip! So far any expenses have been paid by the show (which have been plentiful seeing how I like to drink) but it would still be a good idea to incorporate!

In general, if you will be paying any commissions to an attorney, agent or manager, you may save some dough on taxes by incorporating. Make sure to consult a trained professional before doing so!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,189
    I hope yopu hit it big so one day i tell my grandkids long ago a gave so & so so 1!@#$%^&* and it @!#$%%^& up good luck mooks ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    mookie9999 wrote:
    norm wrote:

NBC owned. I think Snooki would have to turn down a show of her filing nails and dropping deuces before the real NBC would consider me.

now that, I would watch
    I hope yopu hit it big so one day i tell my grandkids long ago a gave so & so so 1!@#$%^&* and it @!#$%%^& up good luck mooks ...

Shit! Tell that story now with me being a nobody! Lord knows I tell it frequently! lo BTW my new gf wants to do it with me too. .Fuck that! lol
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    so they are following you around as you deal with crazy home buyers/sellers?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Nope. That's been done too much. This is crazy buyers/sellers of restaurants/nightclubs/bars in NYC.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Nope. That's been done too much. This is crazy buyers/sellers of restaurants/nightclubs/bars in NYC.

even more of a trainwreck! :lol:

(though I have seen Lizard Lick...I still think that entire show is scripted-compared to Wife Swap and Hardcore Pawn)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    (though I have seen Lizard Lick...I still think that entire show is scripted-compared to Wife Swap and Hardcore Pawn)

i'd say it's more of them waiting for the interesting repo's. i'm sure they do dozens of normal drama free jobs....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,189
    mookie9999 wrote:

Shit! Tell that story now with me being a nobody! Lord knows I tell it frequently! lo BTW my new gf wants to do it with me too. .Fuck that! lol

Man i was scared shitless anyway i really do hope all works out great for you and yeah tell her no way :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    if you can get someone as crazy as this

tumblr_mmwbowgxoc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif?w=500&h=280

then you'll have a huge hit! :P
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i'd say it's more of them waiting for the interesting repo's. i'm sure they do dozens of normal drama free jobs....

I dunno, I don't think they knew that one guy was gonna freak out about his 'toybox' getting repo'd...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

even more of a trainwreck! :lol:

Nothing (to this point) has been scripted. They have asked we wait to have important conversations for the camera which can lead to more drama than what may have existed. So far, this reality show is, well, real.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Sorry to whore myself out folks, but this was just released and I'm pretty excited. http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70639-risk ... first-look. Watch if you can and tell a friend. :). For those that don't me I'm the guy with the curly hair in the first pair of shitty sunglasses.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sorry to whore myself out folks, but this was just released and I'm pretty excited. http://tv.esquire.com/videos/70639-risk ... first-look. Watch if you can and tell a friend. :). For those that don't me I'm the guy with the curly hair in the first pair of shitty sunglasses.

i know you and would not have recognized you if you didn't point yourself out. hahaha. awesome for you!
    got any work for a dreamer? (not on tv!) hahaha. ;)

any chance see you in brooklyn, pre-parties? been a loooonnnngggg time my friend! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Hey! How goes it? I will definitely try and hit the pre parties. Would be great to see some old friends.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Hey! How goes it? I will definitely try and hit the pre parties. Would be great to see some old friends.

not great, but c'est la vie.
    anyhoo, definitely would be cool to catch up, so hope to seeya in brooklyn!
    good luck with the show!
    i must admit, i don't watch reality tv, watch very little tv in general - but if i can manage to catch this show - get mr. dream to set the dvr - i'll check it out. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mookie9999 wrote:

I think I may have seen a story about this show on 'Extra' last week?
  • so when does this air?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    so when does this air?
    Debuts Tuesday 11/19 at 9pm. As to being on extra, it's possible but no one told anyone involved about it (which seems to be the status quo).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"