3 Missing Ohio Girls - Witness Rescue Account

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/key-even ... women-case

Unreal. The police were at this house twice while they were there.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    these stories are insane. I cant imagine how someone could keep someone hostage for so long and not be from Florida.
    Fixed

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, in defense of Florida not having too many successful abductions lasting for years, there is the tiny fact that we don't have basements.
    Excellent deduction Watson...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    — November 2004: Psychic Sylvia Browne tells Berry's mother, Louwana Miller, on "The Montel Williams Show" that her daughter is dead.

— March 2, 2006: Miller, 43, dies after being hospitalized with pancreatitis and other ailments. She had spent the previous three years looking for her daughter
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    and now it turns out, on of the kidnappers kids wrote an artile on the subject for the local newspaper...including an interview with that kids family
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    and now it turns out, on of the kidnappers kids wrote an artile on the subject for the local newspaper...including an interview with that kids family

that's sick
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • chadwick wrote:
    Ramsey's 911 call

http://youtu.be/XRBHpZhbcSw

"Nah, I'm smarter than the Brah"
    weird
    do you think that is real?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I wish that guy was my neighbor.

"Bro, I knew somethin' was wrong when a little, pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms."
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    All the horror of this case aside ( :cry: ), that witness is hilarious. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    chadwick wrote:
    Ramsey's 911 call

weird

Had my doubts at first, but now I think that call is real. Not sure who the goof is that intros the call...but I'm convinced the call is legit
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    10 years. 10 fucking years. 3 women held captive in a home in the middle of the city...since PJ's 2003 tour. just an incredible story.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    Ramsey's 911 call

weird
    I think the dude is odd as shit. I do not like how he talked to reporters. sure he is excited, who wouldn't be?
    the 911 call is something else. again, excitable times but wow just weird as shit & not very to the point/direct & hard to understand and things
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    she is clearer than the dude who helped her

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    weird
    I think the dude is odd as shit. I do not like how he talked to reporters. sure he is excited, who wouldn't be?
    the 911 call is something else. again, excitable times but wow just weird as shit & not very to the point/direct & hard to understand and things
    He probably didn't know what the fuck was going on either though, and was in some kind of state of shock. Give the guy a break. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    chadwick wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Weird, unclear, excited...maybe

Truth is, this dude did something that a very high percentage of humans would not have
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    This story is making me think I should pay a little more attention to my creepy neighbor. Maybe I should offer him some ribs some time.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    anyone have any mugshots of these assholes?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    This story is making me think I should pay a little more attention to my creepy neighbor. Maybe I should offer him some ribs some time.
    Make sure you tell him you want some ideas for redesigning your basement and ask if you can have a look at his.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    chadwick wrote:
    anyone have any mugshots of these assholes?
    end of last page
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    chadwick wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Weird, unclear, excited...maybe

Truth is, this dude did something that a very high percentage of humans would not have
    True.
    And I really don't think he was unclear on the phone call at all. I thought the 911 operator was a bit of a dick. The guy was obviously having a spaz (for good reason), but he still conveyed the info they needed. I thought the 911 operator who Amanda Barry talked to was a jerk too, actually. She was totally scared and freaking out and very obviously wanted to stay on the line with him until the cops got there, and it sounded to me like the guy wanted he off the phone ASAP. IMO, 911 operators have a responsibility to stay on the line with someone who is panicking.
    Just imagine some of the crazy ass calls and people the 911 operators have to deal with. When people yell at me, I yell back.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Just imagine some of the crazy ass calls and people the 911 operators have to deal with. When people yell at me, I yell back.
    Well good thing you're not a 911 operator then. :lol: It is their job to stay calm and deal with people who are in a state of panic. I didn't think either of them did their jobs as well as they should have.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    There are going to be a lot of parents standing at their kids bus stops tomorrow checking the bus drivers.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    JK_Livin wrote:
    There are going to be a lot of parents standing at their kids bus stops tomorrow checking the bus drivers.
    there will be alot of bus drivers feeling there eyes on them ..............very glad they got out of there tis a crazy world and seems to be getting crazier
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Post deleted by Admin. Please do not derail topic integrity.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    chadwick wrote:
    Ramsey's 911 call

weird

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his phone call to 911. He did what he was supposed to do in his own way and conveyed the necessary info to the operator in his way. I'll never fault anyone in any way who goes out of their way to save or help another helpless human being. I commend him for what did and his interview it was hilarious. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Ramsey's 911 call

weird

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his phone call to 911. He did what he was supposed to do in his own way and conveyed the necessary info to the operator in his way. I'll never fault anyone in any way who goes out of their way to save or help another helpless human being. I commend him for what did and his interview it was hilarious. :D

Peace
    Agreed.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Post deleted by Admin. Please do not derail topic integrity.
This discussion has been closed.