Mothers Day

13»

Comments

• oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    i've been told I don't care, I responded by saying yes, I don't care, she responded with a f---- you.
    Your wife and I could be good friends :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    My mother in law deserves a slap in the face. What a (banned 4 letter word that starts with a C)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

so can i take some dust in and say give me my free grub or what
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,906
    Drat. I booked this beautiful brunch in a mountainside restaurant with floor to ceiling windows (or a patio if warm enough) and a view of the inlet and mountains and shit, and then a walk somewhere super picturesque just like my mom loves, and after 2 weeks of hot, summery weather, it's going to rain on Sunday. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

so can i take some dust in and say give me my free grub or what

:lol::lol::lol:
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Florist just dropped off a huge bouquet of flowers from my son! What a beautiful surprise!!!
    jbarbian wrote:
    Florist just dropped off a huge bouquet of flowers from my son! What a beautiful surprise!!!

My mom isn't getting her gift until next week :|
    jbarbian wrote:

I was so surprised! He didn't need to do this, I understand how tight money is in college. All I really expected is a phone call.

Daughter just texted me saying she loves me and wishes she could be home for Mother's day.

Love my babies (YES, I will always call them that!). Can't wait until we're all together again!!!
    jbarbian wrote:

i'm sure she will love it no matter when she gets it :D
    jbarbian wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

i'm sure she will love it no matter when she gets it :D

She better. I forked out good beer money for this

:lol:

She better. I forked out good beer money for this

:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

I think I may have paid for these flowers myself (i just sent some money last week) :fp: :lol:

Oh well. It's the thought that counts!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Free dinner for moms at hooters on Sunday.

:corn: :corn:

interesting.....

do you need proof...and do you need a woman to be there.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130509/B ... -free-food

Loved the fine print. "Any meal under $10 with offspring present"
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Sup ladies. Happy Mother's Day.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hope very Mom enjoyed their day !
    best part for us was we got good news across the miles :D

and I got a this...

"Feliz Dia de las Madres!! Wish I was there to spend it with you." all the way from Costa Rica 8-)
  • PapPap Posts: 28,841

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024