Options

FREE Riot Act Chop Suey DVD w/ purchase: Support The Troops!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
All proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) where funds will help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops deployed in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and this also includes a few members from these forums and a brother of another forum member. Thanks to the help of all of you, OYR has been able to send on average, 1500+ pounds of goodies from home each month to our brave women and men in harm's way and away from home. We spend over $1200 each month alone on shipping expenses so thank you for your past help! For April, we shipped almost 3000 pounds and spent $3000 on expenses.

This Fanbase and community is freaking awesome. The power of one kind act turns into another and another and it's a wave that doesn't break or lose it's energy.

In this thread, HollisBrown was generous enough to offer me a poster to help raise funds: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=207305
The person who bought it then donated it back to sell again!!

So here we go as we spent a ton in the month of April on shipping and we're looking to do the same or more for the month of May to shower our brave women and men in Afghanistan with hopes of boosting their morale.

FOR SALE: Ames 2012 Eddie Veder Clearwater Poster. Signed & #'d.

***FREE*** with purchase of this poster, I will throw in a FREE Riot Act Chop Suey DVD. DVD is used but fine and watchable etc. I believe this item is pretty rare and doesn't become available often.

Price: $60 shipped within The US. $70 worldwide. As a gift via Paypal please directly to OYR's account in which I will provide the e-mail address when replying to your PM. This is less than face value from the artist plus you are getting the Chop Suey DVD!!

Thank you for all your support! More cool items coming soon as I have many old PMs of generous donations to catch up on and list for sale to fund-raise including many posters, a Cake 7" from RSD, and No Code on Vinyl!
-EV

IS.php?id=215854&t=mi
(if the image doesn't work, right click on it and hit "view image" or "reload image")
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PM sent.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    You are the man dave! But elway is not the man! :D
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    juddboz80 wrote:
    You are the man dave! But elway is not the man! :D
    He was against the packers though in SB32 :lol::lol:

This baby is SOLD!