Home Office

124»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    because of my water disaster, I am utilizing the home office today. I started out at the dining room table, but have now moved to the kitchen counter. closer to the food and music and tv
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i've been working from home a long time. i mean a...really.long.time. it's certainly had it's perks, but now i find that i have some anxiety issues leaving the house or even just going outside sometimes.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    closer to the food and music and tv

that could be dangerous
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    shortstack wrote:
    i've been working from home a long time. i mean a...really.long.time. it's certainly had it's perks, but now i find that i have some anxiety issues leaving the house or even just going outside sometimes.

A lack of in-person human interaction is a bit weird. I'm beginning to refer to the house cats as "co-workers." :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    UPS guy coming by today for a package pickup. Guess I better put on some pants at some point ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I'm working from home today. just want a semi-break from the grind.

cheers!

amy
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

A lack of in-person human interaction is a bit weird. I'm beginning to refer to the house cats as "co-workers." :fp:

Of course, now you can say you work with Batman.... :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

:lol: ... and Danger, of course. ;)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: ... and Danger, of course. ;)

:mrgreen: And Dirty Frank! :shock: You have an interesting crew of co-workers...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Sitting in the home office right now aka the back patio, thinking I want to add a lounge chair to this office :D
    jbarbian wrote:
    Sitting in the home office right now aka the back patio, thinking I want to add a lounge chair to this office :D

Patio, eh? Might have to reconsider my own home officer situation ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    kw18 wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

Patio, eh? Might have to reconsider my own home officer situation ... :think:
    LOVE working outside in the morning! Neighborhood is still asleep, sun isn't at full heat yet, cool breezes...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    utilizing the home office today
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    utilizing the home office today

:thumbup:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    My wife and daughter both home today. They are in my way as I go from the couch to the fridge. Damn holiday traffic
    Another benefit of working from home:

9302661886_6c03aac28f.jpg

Pussy in my lap whenever I want. :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Perfect day. High of 70.

Hoodie weather

Working on the deck
    Going out for lunch today. Guess I have to put on pants. :|
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    I've gone from working in my PJs to working in sweatpants. Progress?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    kw18 said:

that depends on your footwear. sweatpants and slippers? no progress. sweatpants and sneakers? you are on your way to jeans.
    rival. said:

kw18 said:

that depends on your footwear. sweatpants and slippers? no progress. sweatpants and sneakers? you are on your way to jeans.
    Uh-oh. I'm still in slippers. Well, about half the time it's not even slippers, but just socks. :/
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."