Options

Free Vs Vinyl (unplayed but open): GONE!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
All proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) where funds will help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops deployed in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and this also includes a few members from these forums and a brother of another forum member. Thanks to the help of all of you, OYR has been able to send on average, 1500+ pounds of goodies from home each month to our brave women and men in harm's way and away from home. We spend over $1200 each month alone on shipping expenses so thank you for your past help!

Special thanks to 10c member HollisBrown. He is most generous with this donation to help raise $ for our efforts to raise the morale of our brave women and men in Afghanistan.

Update: I will throw in a free unplayed version of Vs (original copy from 1993, opened) on Vinyl!!

In addition, if you haven't already, please consider being an organ donor. Without organ donors, we wouldn't have great PJ fans and friends like member HollisBrown around to make this place a better world. I encourage you to visit http://www.UNOS.org

Price: $100 shipped within The US. $110 worldwide. As a gift via Paypal please directly to OYR's account in which I will provide the e-mail address when replying to your PM.

Thank you for all your support!
-EV

IS.php?id=215854&t=mi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cheers to HollisBrown bump!
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Great dude bump! :mrgreen:
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    as an added incentive, who ever purchases this will also acquire a free copy (from my collection) of Vs on vinyl, un-played but open and an original copy from 1993!!
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Keep up the good work dave!!!! And thats awesome of hollisbrown......had the pleasure of meeting him and hearing his story and he is a great guy! If i didnt have this poster id be all over it!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Back up bump!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Thanks Judd!

Sold! but then donated back again! This community is awesome!!

I'm going to close this thread and start a new one with another incentive package that includes this poster for a donation

Thank you to all the most generous and amazing friends on this forum!