Best BBQ in Kansas City?

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Not complaining. Mexican food is my favorite
    Mexican food is great. Good Mexican is close to impossible to find in Vancouver, and it pisses me off.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • all you really need is one good Mexican and one good BBQ place - Des Moines has one of each for sure
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    all you really need is one good Mexican and one good BBQ place - Des Moines has one of each for sure

And you have Slipknot
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    all you really need is one good Mexican and one good BBQ place - Des Moines has one of each for sure
    Des Moines, Iowa, for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart.
    You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on ...
    5086ed38650b8.image.jpg

I saw this 40 foot smoker on cajun pawn stars. The guy wanted $35K for it.

Should I quit my job and spend the rest of my life serving BBQ and happiness around the country?
    Jason P wrote:
    5086ed38650b8.image.jpg

Should I quit my job and spend the rest of my life serving BBQ and happiness around the country?
    Yes
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    5086ed38650b8.image.jpg

Yes
    I would need to buy a big rig. Probably have to change my name too. "Jason" doesn't sell BBQ.

Now "Uncle Joe Bob" on the other hand ...

:think:
    Jason P wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    5086ed38650b8.image.jpg

Yes
    I would need to buy a big rig. Probably have to change my name too. "Jason" doesn't sell BBQ.

Now "Uncle Joe Bob" on the other hand ...

:think:
    I think it sounds like a grand idea. :)
  • Jason P wrote:
    Des Moines, Iowa, for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart.
    You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on ...
    nice work Uncle Joebob
    This will be my new look in my new life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIkTn_PaW_bHGi_YhGGj2PfKdACLOJEuRcuiYlg8KCjQ8aS1FiPA
    Jason P wrote:
    This will be my new look in my new life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIkTn_PaW_bHGi_YhGGj2PfKdACLOJEuRcuiYlg8KCjQ8aS1FiPA
    Just don't sweat into the brisket.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's the secret seasoning. :geek:
    Jason P wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's the secret seasoning. :geek:
    vomit-2113.gif

:lol: