a huge thank you TO europe!

2»

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191

now where is that dreamer with our pictures?? :mad: :D

indeed ! how much shagging does she need to catch up on ????? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    indeed ! how much shagging does she need to catch up on ????? :p
    :eek: LOTS... apparently! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    V V wrote:
    indeed ! how much shagging does she need to catch up on ?????

:eek:

you have NO idea..........;)

:D

seriously, mea culpa...i STILL haven't uploaded my pics to my computer. :o first off, i took a ton...or tonne :p and secondly, today is only my 3rd day off since returning home, and i have been busy, busy, busy! still am! i am hoping to get to it friday night, and hopefully get a lot on photobucket, etc over the weekend.

as per my usual, i will not post 'people pics' on the board.....but i think i'll creat a seperate photobucket just for those, and those of you who were there....i'll PM you the link. so just band and city pics on the board...the rest in PM. if i don't PM ya, PM me and i'll be sure to share....but wait until i actually get em online first. sorry for the delay!

much love all......miss ya!

btw - obi please PM your mailing addy...don't think i have your full address for your new place....simply what you wrote down for me 'in case i got lost in the hague'....hahahaha.

fucking emoticon limits!
    *mad*
    ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    pics to come....SOON! :D

wembley and nijmegen...eh pics...but dusseldorf?! :eek: spectacular!
    *just* uploaded em, finally, to my computer...did the initial edit....need to edit again...and then i'll get em on photobucket and share. STILL have to upload all my city pics...but the concerts and most meet-ups...got em!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

*just* uploaded em, finally, to my computer...did the initial edit....need to edit again...and then i'll get em on photobucket and share. STILL have to upload all my city pics...but the concerts and most meet-ups...got em!

Great. :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

Great :) can I've a pm please whenever you're ready ms D?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options

Cannae weet mon!
  • Options
    as promised . . .

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z200/d2deurotour/?action=guestlogin

*edit - password is: pjbaby!

these are ONLY concert pics, wembley, dusseldorf and nijmegen. the album appear 'empty' but just scroll down and click on each sub-album for each show. as mentioned, wembley and nijmegen, not a lot of pics and nothing spectaculr...but nonetheless....:p however, the dusseldorf album, if i do say so myself...has some REAL beauties...especially of mike! :cool: i've only shared the cream of the crop...well, a few extras...hahaha. i do have others, but yea, i don't have ALL day!

pj fan pics to follow, but in a seperate, private album. once i create the photobucket, i'll PM people. :) thus far, i have the waxy and aka bar meets.....dusseldorf......few before/after nijmegen. i realize i used my 'better' camera for rita's bbq...paddingtons pub, etc....so i STILL have to upload that camera to my comp, daunting? b/c that is the camera with all my city pics, and errr....just EVERYthing else from my travels....so yea, i WILL try to get the initial meet-ups online, and then i'll add later when i can. although right now, just enjoy concert pics, i quick threw them on, but i gotta go!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    Pegasus wrote:
    :D
    pointing is rude Ed ;)

lol... seriously!

then he goes and spills his wine and ruins your Rats sign! that bastard. ;):p:D hehehee...
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    alrighty...pj fan pics! :cool:

i've now created a seperate photobucket account just for fan pics. i will PM those of you who already expressed interest the account/password.

please, do feel free to share pics/password with friends who were THERE. do feel free to share individual shots as well, but yes...do name your source for pics...whether band pics or fans ;).....and please, no reproducing ANY images except for personal use. also, please do NOT post/host online any of these pics. thank you. :)

as of right now what's online:
    waxys
    aka bar
    green man pub
    wembley
    dusseldorf queue, after show pics
    nijmegen before/after

to come:
    rita's bbq
    paddingtons pub

think that'll cover it....well except for city pics and friends in the mix there, and will share as they get on my computer, so yea...i'll update here, and be sure to check the album for new additions for awhile!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    You have no idea how great it was to hear an American accent in that Dusseldorf line when me and PiXXXie showed up! It was great to meet you half way around the world....hope we get to do it again soon
  • Options
    You have no idea how great it was to hear an American accent in that Dusseldorf line when me and PiXXXie showed up! It was great to meet you half way around the world....hope we get to do it again soon

couldn't go all the way and say how great is was to hear a NEW YORKER accent, eh? ;)

GREAT to meet you and the one and only pixie. :) and....AGREED!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...