Dog Collar Arrived

2»

Comments

• bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    The quality is good. It is a sturdy collar.

The buckle and clasp are very heavy and attached well. If you have a larger dog I don't think you will have any issues there.

The print and color on the leather is well done.

The underside of the collar is important to me.
    Several years ago we purchased one that unknowingly had a rough spot and caused a sore in just a day.
    Everything is smooth...... the underside is more of an unfinished leather texture that will soften over time.

The medium 1 inch are almost too big for my dogs. They are not accustomed to such substantial buckles but don't seem to mind them. The Tan and White dog really should be a small.
    I know these will last mine several years but my dogs are not hard on collars.

Hope that helps.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • I love the collar and the pics of your adorable pup! I rushed over to goods to possibly buy one for my baby, then I saw the price tag...YIKES :? His leather Petco collar will suffice.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,130
    bionicamy wrote:
    The quality is good. It is a sturdy collar.

The buckle and clasp are very heavy and attached well. If you have a larger dog I don't think you will have any issues there.

The print and color on the leather is well done.

The underside of the collar is important to me.
    Several years ago we purchased one that unknowingly had a rough spot and caused a sore in just a day.
    Everything is smooth...... the underside is more of an unfinished leather texture that will soften over time.

The medium 1 inch are almost too big for my dogs. They are not accustomed to such substantial buckles but don't seem to mind them. The Tan and White dog really should be a small.
    I know these will last mine several years but my dogs are not hard on collars.

Hope that helps.

Thank you it does.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    it says in the details that these are made in the UK does anyone know how order one over here cos the cost of customs and shipping are just stupid .any info would be great thanks... :D G
  • slinger256slinger256 Posts: 375
    Great thread.

What sizes did you buy? We'd like to get one for our Jack/website cross and Scotty.
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    Great post! I'm a new dog owner as of last month, and seeing all the happy puppies makes me smile :D

I admit, I was bitching about the dog collars when they went on sale, but you've summed it up well...
    bionicamy wrote:
    $40 is a lot for a dog collar but this sweet girl has given me unconditional love for 15 years.
    If I would spend that on a shirt or poster or hoodie I would certainly spend it on my four legged friend.

Each and everyday I get to spend with her is simply a gift. Her and her little sister.
    Life is too short.....enjoy every moment you have.

Very well said, thank you :)
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,030
    Less than 2 weeks for it to arrive here in Oz just a shame it will be another 10 weeks till i can put it on Pilate.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
    slinger256 wrote:
    Great thread.

What sizes did you buy? We'd like to get one for our Jack/website cross and Scotty.

I bought mediums but the smaller tan and white Jack Russell prob could have sized down to a small.
    She is really muscular so that surprised me....
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    adusick wrote:
    Great post! I'm a new dog owner as of last month, and seeing all the happy puppies makes me smile :D

I admit, I was bitching about the dog collars when they went on sale, but you've summed it up well...
    bionicamy wrote:
    $40 is a lot for a dog collar but this sweet girl has given me unconditional love for 15 years.
    If I would spend that on a shirt or poster or hoodie I would certainly spend it on my four legged friend.

Each and everyday I get to spend with her is simply a gift. Her and her little sister.

Thanks for the positivity and plz share a pic of your new pup too!
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Less than 2 weeks for it to arrive here in Oz just a shame it will be another 10 weeks till i can put it on Pilate.

I hope you will share a pic of that moment when you get to put it on Pilate! :D
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    bionicamy wrote:
    adusick wrote:

bionicamy wrote:

Thanks for the positivity and plz share a pic of your new pup too!

Ok... here's Jarvis!

e0dac513-6d14-48bf-8ecd-ff3c97b38ffe_zps37a1bb9d.jpg

null_zps16d8a7c3.jpg

9564eae7-1a4c-495d-9f6e-291199614a80_zpsd140cf64.jpg
    adusick wrote:
    Ok... here's Jarvis!

e0dac513-6d14-48bf-8ecd-ff3c97b38ffe_zps37a1bb9d.jpg

null_zps16d8a7c3.jpg

9564eae7-1a4c-495d-9f6e-291199614a80_zpsd140cf64.jpg

Such a beauty Jarvis is! :D

I love the white on the nose and belly
  • RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Here is one of my boys, Porter, rockin' his No Code collar today...

His brother Riley (our Golden) will get his next...he can't make up his mind which one he wants!

8681515052_b03515e319_n.jpg

His brother Riley (our Golden) will get his next...he can't make up his mind which one he wants!

His coloring is amazing! The No Code was the perfect choice looks so nice on him!
    They are like kids.... Gotta be fair and get em both one :lol:
  • RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    bionicamy wrote:

His coloring is amazing! The No Code was the perfect choice looks so nice on him!
    They are like kids.... Gotta be fair and get em both one :lol:
    THANK YOU!!

Yes, they sure are like kids...our furry four-legged kids :D
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,030
    bionicamy wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:

I hope you will share a pic of that moment when you get to put it on Pilate! :D
    It is very hard to see all these beauties with their collars on as i have not seen him in 18 months!! I shall post a photo of him
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,130
    Now that I know they are safe I am about one more cute picture away from buying one of these for my Ben. :fp:

EVERYONE's dog is adorable. All of 'em.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    for those of you that posted pictures and or talked about your dogs, please visit here... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=80212&p=5027805#p5027805

thank you... ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

JimmyV wrote:
    Now that I know they are safe I am about one more cute picture away from buying one of these for my Ben. :fp:

EVERYONE's dog is adorable. All of 'em.

Thanks Jimmy! We'd love to see how adorable Ben is too!
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    for those of you that posted pictures and or talked about your dogs, please visit here... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=80212&p=5027805#p5027805

thank you... ;)

Thanks for the invite PJ_ROCKS :D
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    These are so cool! I remember seeing some in the Ten Club shop.