Options

All sold except VOLCOM Vinyl and shirt & Pj20 DVD deluxe

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
As referred to very recently here are the next items from the sale of this amazing personal collection.

To recap this is the same seller who sold via me a ton of signed items in the middle of last year. Everything sold - including most recently the Ed ved signed guitar so after taking a little break from listing things, it was decided that now would be the time to list again...

I am asked to list items as a staggered time frame to be rolled out over the next few weeks, to ensure the appropriate prominence to each piece is given.

First up here is a Wine Bottle that Ed used up on stage. complete with cork. A real beauty. The writing you see there in the photos was added by the wine presser specially for Ed
priced at $750.

secondly a let me sleep signed by Ed and personalised to Layton. This is believed to have been given by EV to Clayton Liggett (Ed's former drama teacher and beloved mentor at San Dieguito High School in Encinitas and who he wrote the song "Long Road" for). This little bit of history certainly adds some weight to this piece. Asking price will be $1000.

Please Pm me with any enquires and any serious interest will be diverted to our seller for direct discussions. He doesnt have much time to come to the boards so I have always offered to stand in the middle and assist where I can.

the prices may be negotiable, and installment payments will be considered too. If in doubt shoot me a message.

CIMG1240.jpg

CIMG1241.jpg

CIMG1239.jpg

75253bb1-5d29-409a-9cdc-acc8250f276c_zps2a889605.jpg

f870fb93-4f94-46fa-85a4-d5639a559829_zps09b7513c.jpg

At the same time there are afew more regular items available

DVD deluxe version still in wrapper - $100

and the

Even flow volcom record with shirt (its the one /2000 not /1000) - as a package $75.

6e0cb7fb-95d5-47b6-9378-d9730b6383bb_zpse3409d9a.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    That's some good stuff
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    As per usual, two more beauties from the collection every PJ Fan wants....
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    what's the size of the shirt?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    When did Lost Dogs become Sotheby's? :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PABLINHOPABLINHO Posts: 221
    What's the size of the Volcom t-shirt? Thanks
  • Options
    jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    Does anyone know what kind of wine that is? I can tell its a Pinot but which winery?

Is that what Ed always drinks?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,077
    edited April 2013

The Seller, as he shall henceforth be known, has been painstakingly deliberate in announcing the availability of this next piece. Dave Abbruzzese was Pearl Jam's second proper drummer and has been kept in a 550 square foot finished basement set comfortably at 21 degrees Celsius. He has been fed and cared for properly and will come fitted with the same cargo shorts that still bear the bootprint of Ed's size 9 Doc Marten. Given the impending 20th anniversary of Vs., The Seller felt this milestone was ideal to allow Dave the benefit of the open market and some direct sunlight. He will be packaged with a Jeff Ament pick and together the two are available for $12,083.
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • Options
    pjwhippjwhip Posts: 68
    Thats the funniest thing I've read in years!!!

:lol:
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:

The Seller, as he shall henceforth be known, has been painstakingly deliberate in announcing the availability of this next piece. Dave Abbruzzese was Pearl Jam's second proper drummer and has been kept in a 550 square foot finished basement set comfortably at 21 degrees Celsius. He has been fed and cared for properly and will come fitted with the same cargo shorts that still bear the bootprint of Ed's size 9 Doc Marten. Given the impending 20th anniversary of Vs., The Seller felt this milestone was ideal to allow Dave the benefit of the open market and some direct sunlight. He will be packaged with a Jeff Ament pick and together the two are available for $12,083.

ha ha - that is good.

our friend here is referred to as the Seller because that is exactly what he is.....and lets be honest I could state his real name but whats the point? Id be surprised if you knew him as he really doesnt post here much
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I have purchased a few items from this person, through the process have been exchanging email, and friendly banter. To anyone who believes this seller is Paul, selling under the smoke and mirrors of "friend" I ensure you it is not.
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:

ha ha - that is good.

our friend here is referred to as the Seller because that is exactly what he is.....and lets be honest I could state his real name but whats the point? Id be surprised if you knew him as he really doesnt post here much
  • Options
    Volcom shirt is XL :)
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    :lol:
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    bump!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Bump for OP and the Seller - good luck
  • Options
    bump it up
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    $750 and those the best pics you can take of that bottle?

Good luck!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Thanks for the inadvertent bump

You want a Better picture ?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    Would be nice, here is another bump! ;)
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Bump
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Definitely personalized to Clayton if you ask me. At first glance I clearly saw the "C" and had to go back and read what was there... I can see how it may look like "L" but I see a sweeping 'C' an even whispier lower case 'L' and then the 'A' has a bit of flair that detracts from the 'L'.

Looks like Ed got it right.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I have been asked which show this bottle came from, so i got the info sent to our seller at the time he acquired it: -

"I had done most of the 2005 Canadian tour and had reached the three shows in London, Kitchenere and Hamilton. By this time, I had the privilege of meeting Stone and Mike and had some good interaction with Ed and the rest of the band from the stage. During Porch, Ed looks at me and just casually tosses me his wine bottle. I somehow caught it with little trouble."

the bottle will be supplied with a photo of Ed holding one of these bottles too.

Any more questions please let me know

I understand that there might be a deal pending on the record, but will update when i hear for sure.
  • Options
    Oh and theres a stage used Tambo from the same tour available too - again with photos.....

a deal on the pauir would be possible.....if not that will be one of the next items posted
  • Options
    Bump for VOLCOM package and the PJ20 deluxe dvd set (first issue)
  • Options
    Wine bottle sold.

Let me sleep deal being worked on - still pending.

Volcom pack and DVD deluxe for Pj20 still available
  • Options
    Let Me Sleep sold.

so this is done, look out for the next one in the next 24 hours....

the tambourine previously mentioned is also sold so it'll be two brand new lots