• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    demetrios wrote:
    Pearl Jam Buenos Aires
    Chuck Sperry and Santi Pozzi
    22 x 29
    Artist Edition of 100
    4 colors on archival cream paper
    Signed and Numbered (Chuck Sperry signed - Chuck Sperry and Santi Pozzi - plate signed on the back)

Some artists release 100 but some release 200 signed & numbered prints.
    Why is this? Especially on the current PJ tour? It was the same for last year's Ed prints too.
    Is the band involved is asking the gig artists on how many prints they can limited on selling / releasing?

I'm guessing they are letting artists to up to 200 now because that's their bread and butter. The artists generally don't make any $ from Ten Club sales or show sales. Only from the S/N Artist sales. So PJ is being good to them letting them potentially make double with doing 200 instead of 100. My take anyway..
    -EV
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    It's now sold out.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Pics of my Buenos Aires concert poster

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3677&p=5003468#p5003468
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    Anyone outside the USA get this baby in the mail yet?
  • Options
    waiting for the 10C release with text in English to reframe mine in Spanish alongside the one in English...

• Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    iso artist edition
  • Options
    JK36392 wrote:
    iso artist edition

Both Sperry and Pozzi editions are sold out... I can't make any further comment about Sperry's posters...

However, I contacted Pozzi the weekend after the show, he told me he had no more left, all those which didn't sell at the venue on the day of the show were allocated to people here in Argentina, let's suppose family, friends, acquantaces, regular costumer and himself. When I left the stall after the show there were at least five, no many more than that. I asked him to let me know if someone back out, but I was never contacted by Pozzi again, so far...