Rutgers BBall Coach Abusing Players in Practice Video

2»

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I don't think he crossed the line from what i saw, the guys there playing against are going to try and do alot worse to stop them from scoring.
    Ah, you're a fan of the good 'ol chuck-the-ball-at-the-offensive-player defense.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Jason P wrote:
    I don't think he crossed the line from what i saw, the guys there playing against are going to try and do alot worse to stop them from scoring.
    Ah, you're a fan of the good 'ol chuck-the-ball-at-the-offensive-player defense.

I've seen lots of defenses that base their strategy by calling the other team homophobic slurs, grabbing their jerseys and tossing them around all while throwing the ball at their heads......its pretty common actually.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    It appears that the entire administration from the top down is pretty fucked up. The President never saw the tape originally!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,196
    The AD had to go yeah he acted and diciplined the coach when he 1st found out but he didn't go far enough the coach should of been fired right then & there not months later ....these days and after Penn State he should of know better ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Jason P wrote:

I've seen lots of defenses that base their strategy by calling the other team homophobic slurs, grabbing their jerseys and tossing them around all while throwing the ball at their heads......its pretty common actually.

I played HS basketball and a year in college and ill tell you if a coach through a basketball at my head or kicked I'm tossing it right back at him. There's absolutely no reason for a coach to get through to his players by treating them in that way.

Suppose one of those tosses gets away from the coach and hits a player in the groin....are telling me any of you would stand for that?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    how bad do you want to win? ;)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182

I'm always hungry to win in a bad bad way BUT I'm NOT tolerating that kind of treatment in playing a game NOT even from a parent. :o

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    g under p wrote:

I'm always hungry to win in a bad bad way BUT I'm NOT tolerating that kind of treatment in playing a game NOT even from a parent. :o

Peace

:lol: , just bustin you're onions, i heard David Cone say that once and thought it was Bad Ass!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i hear he's coaching a girls aau 12 year old team...and flipping out on them too? this guy is a whack job.
    www.myspace.com