Lets bitch about our wives!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    My wife crashed our 2012 Acura RDX twice in the last month.
    $5800 worth of damage. She is about to get dropped by the insurance co.

Then tells me at 5pm on Sunday that my 8 year old son needs to build a castle due on Monday while expecting me to create a mother's day spread at the same time.

Right, but I'm the asshole for getting upset. Yes dear. God bless em.
    did you tell her to get back to work on monday?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My wife doesn't work...er have a formal job. ;)
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    My wife is an amazing woman, but as she is a Bruins fan, the times call for her to kindly go fuck herself.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mine just got a Raise today, her second this year. :lol: I Love You Apple!
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    28 years 23 married ive been with my girl and you know some thing ................shes NEVER been wrong NEVER in all that time ..............

so humbling it be with some one like that :lol::lol:

NEVER wrong imagine that even when she dumped into a car and didnt tell me NO NEVER HAPPENED :fp:
    no wonder i married her :D:D
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,669
    81 wrote:
    as i've told rival. , you have to get banned from shopping. it makes life so much better....until she hands you the reciept for a random pair of shoes. :fp:
    I wont say I have banned her from grocery shopping with me.
    But she knows I prefer going by myself.
    I can get everything we need, hit 2-3 stores and still be done in an hour or two.
    When she goes with me? She can spend 30 minutes looking at the different types of fucking spaghetti sauces!
    :lol::lol::lol:

My wife doesn't even waste time reading the labels & it still takes her 3x the time it takes me. Granted 45 years living in NYC, 11 years working for UPS & 13 years in the fire dept taught me how to move quickly & efficiently but still wtf :fp: . god forbid I try to rush her :lol:.

I'm very happily divorced but my ex-wife and current S.O. both suffer from a significant case of S.A.D.D.
    Shopping
    Attention
    Deficit
    Disorder
    :lol:
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    My wife watches these Housewives shows incessantly and I run my mouth during the entire show mocking these "bad actors" and she gets pissed. Lord have mercy let a sports game be on in my house anymore. Plus I have 2 little girls, yeah good luck to me with the TV!! And I pay the damn cable bill!
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    My wife insists that I can’t threaten to kill strangers OR say to the neighborhood children, “Fuck off, you little retards.”

I don’t get it. Doesn’t every street need a grumpy old man?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    My wife watches these Housewives shows incessantly and I run my mouth during the entire show mocking these "bad actors" and she gets pissed. Lord have mercy let a sports game be on in my house anymore. Plus I have 2 little girls, yeah good luck to me with the TV!! And I pay the damn cable bill!

have you considered a second tv?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    81 wrote:

have you considered a second tv?

I've got 3 of them, but I lose out on the 55". I don't want to watch the NBA Finals on a 22" workout room TV. I should get the big TV, and Little Mermaid and the Housewives should get the 22!!