****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good, thanks! Have you found all the tickets you need for your nephew?
  • redrock wrote:
    Good, thanks! Have you found all the tickets you need for your nephew?

Only need one Prague ticket, then I'm done..... I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Girl, where are u staying in Dublin?
    Helen's - you'll be there too?
  • redrock wrote:
    Helen's - you'll be there too?

I decided to book a hotel room. I got the impresion that she had way to many people staying at her place. But I would be happy to stop by for a drink if she lives near by..
    Shame... I think she was counting you in! (see the post below). Did you pay a deposit for the hotel room yet? Or maybe you will be travelling with others and will need the hotel room. Anyway - if you need Helen, she's there - let her know!

#4562 06-07-2006, 10:07 AM
    Heineken Helen
    Cropduster Join Date: Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mole1985
    Only 11 more weeks tomorrow until the greatest gig on earth....

...Any suggestions on how to pass the time!?

I think most of us are going with 'talk shite'

So I think eMMI fills the last spot at mine

So who have we got? newagehippie, redrock, stonesgstring, eMMI, byrnzie, ukdave, keithos?, ament to that, dbk... and that's that I think

Lol, it's gonna be rough
  • FECK! Umm, ahh, crap! I booked a room with a few other board members.... She wouldn't happen to have a HUGE house and room for two more would she?
    PM her! Not sure though... I think with you it was full house....
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    Theo is in for Arnhem to Antwerp

THX Gitta :D
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
    possibly Braighnis sister from Praque and back to London, will confirm Monday or Tuesday :)
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    so, i was like bump.
    Salut baloo
  • Got the WEIRDEST phone call a few hours ago.... A news paper reporter called and said he was interested in covering/or haveing me cover the ETB tour for their paper..... He had gotten a tip from a friend of his that was at my house a few weeks ago to buy my drum kit...

The reporter guy will come to my place sometime next month to take pics and do a PJ interwiev thingy... It isn't the biggest newspaper in the world, but shit, it's PJ coverage and THAT is good isn't it!??? Hehe, WEIRD :D We ETB'ers ARE makeing a difference :D

Just thought I share with u guys.... well, off to bed... g'night people.....

Stian
    :D way to go !!!!!!!!! :D
    leash

bologna > verona
    milan > torino

welcome :D
    Got the WEIRDEST phone call a few hours ago.... A news paper reporter called and said he was interested in covering/or haveing me cover the ETB tour for their paper..... He had gotten a tip from a friend of his that was at my house a few weeks ago to buy my drum kit...

The reporter guy will come to my place sometime next month to take pics and do a PJ interwiev thingy... It isn't the biggest newspaper in the world, but shit, it's PJ coverage and THAT is good isn't it!??? Hehe, WEIRD :D We ETB'ers ARE makeing a difference :D

Just thought I share with u guys.... well, off to bed... g'night people.....

Stian

Weyhey! You guys are going to be famous! That is sooooo cool!
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Gooooooooooooood morning ETB!

This newspaper covering the ETB is huge! It proves what a wicked idea it is!
    I'm guessin' it's not Dagbladet, but which one is it?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Good Morning Mr.Bump !!

yes.....which one is it ????? spill the beans :D
    Come on, S! Say it!

I'll start ruling out.

Dagbladet - Too big.
    VG - Way too big.
    Dagens næringsliv - Wouldn't touch it, unless they could profit.
    Aftenposten - Not enough politics on ETB
    Fedrelandsvennen - ETB not local (or?)
    Bergens tidende - Could be the one.......
    Haugesunds avis - My guess is that Ament to that is not from the herring city

I'll be back when I can think of more candidates.........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • It's not a major newspaper at all, my guess is about 50000 ex.... It's called Romerikets Blad, and is a local newspaper for a pretty big "suburb" to Oslo..... As I said, NOT a major, but nontheless..... I HATE that kind of attention, but I WILL DO IT FOR PEARL JAM :D:D And If some of it goes on print before the trip, I will certainly bring a copy for ya'll to see :)

Stian
    Start from the bottom and climb your way up!!!! You hate attention :D:D:D
  • Think I was way of with the 50000 ex estimate... did a quick search and found a page saying it is printed in 10-40000 ex, what ever that means!??? Ah well, maybe I can recruit one or two Jammers ;)
    Thanks for the answer. Couldn't really think of any more papers, but now that you mention it, I have heard of Romerikes blad.
    Be sure to wear your finest PJ shirt, smile and tell the world (or at least Romerike) about ETB.

And post a link, if they put it on the net.....

Judging by this http://www.rb.no/lokal_kultur/article2083248.ece they already have a jammer. She's way off on Life wasted though.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • dane wrote:
    Thanks for the answer. Couldn't really think of any more papers, but now that you mention it, I have heard of Romerikes blad.
    Be sure to wear your finest PJ shirt, smile and tell the world (or at least Romerike) about ETB.

And post a link, if the put it on the net.....

hehe, I will! By the way, RB has been ranked as Norways #1 news paper :D thats something! Heading out for a COOOOOOOOOOOLD beer in the sun now! I will update the thread tomorrow, when I'm all hungover ;) Peace!

Stian
    Buuuu*yawn*mmp

One day of the soccer world cup has gone. It's 3:15 and I should have been in bed hours ago.
    The world cup will be the end of me!

Good night everybody.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Weeeee'reeee Gonna winn the cuuuuppp!!!!...
    Catchy toon... :)
    BUMP
    einatshaul wrote:
    Weeeee'reeee Gonna winn the cuuuuppp!!!!...
    Catchy toon... :)
    BUMP

Oh no, please tell me you're NOT refering to the danish band Infernal's world cup tune.
    They make me ashamed to be danish.......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    dane wrote:
    Oh no, please tell me you're NOT refering to the danish band Infernal's world cup tune.
    They make me ashamed to be danish.......

Isn't it English? no no no, it's the English world cup tune, you can feel proud not to be English! :)
    Yeah, I know it's for the english team. But Infernal is danish and apperently it's another version of their hit From Paris to Berlin.
    But the really sad thing is that Denmark didn't qualify, but a danish band is doing a world cup song for a team.

Aaarrrgggghhhh the humanity!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    No new post for more than 24 hours!!??
    Just cause it's a sunny sunday doesn't mean that you can drop your ETB obligations! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    huh.............sorry ........ :o was out "boating" in the sun :D

and :eek: the water is still cold .........brrrrr.........
    Boating??
    Hope you didn't keel over........

:D
    DOH!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07