Almost Bathroom Mishap

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I will preface by apologizing to the janitor. My wife and I were in a mall. I had to find a toilet NOW. Find the toilet, and I can go NO further, and there is caution tape across the door. The toilet was broken. I had no other choice but to wiggle under the tape and do the deed. Not pretty, and I'm not happy about it, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.
    Never go to macys restroom. Nrver
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    A few years back, we took 8 drunks to Block Island on our boat for the weekend. Its a nice slow 3 hour cruise from where we were docked. I told the girls NO TP in the toilet, and the guys can just piss off the side. Wouldn't ya know by the time we docked at the island, I had a full to the rafters toilet of god knows what in there...While everyone else was at the bar, I was bailing out a nasty toilet with a solo cup, walking up to the deck and tossing it overboard.
    Waste of a good flip cup

Rinsed it right out...
    81 wrote:
    A few years back, we took 8 drunks to Block Island on our boat for the weekend. Its a nice slow 3 hour cruise from where we were docked. I told the girls NO TP in the toilet, and the guys can just piss off the side. Wouldn't ya know by the time we docked at the island, I had a full to the rafters toilet of god knows what in there...While everyone else was at the bar, I was bailing out a nasty toilet with a solo cup, walking up to the deck and tossing it overboard.
    Waste of a good flip cup

Rinsed it right out...
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    81 wrote:
    I will preface by apologizing to the janitor. My wife and I were in a mall. I had to find a toilet NOW. Find the toilet, and I can go NO further, and there is caution tape across the door. The toilet was broken. I had no other choice but to wiggle under the tape and do the deed. Not pretty, and I'm not happy about it, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.

It wasn't Macys. It was one of the "mall" bathrooms. It was in CO, so if there are any WI janitors in here....it wasn't me. That time.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    81 wrote:

It wasn't Macys. It was one of the "mall" bathrooms. It was in CO, so if there are any WI janitors in here....it wasn't me. That time.
    Just sayin for future refrence. Their tp is thinner than thin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Good to know. I hate shitty TP. So does the next person to shake my hand after I use shitty TP.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Note to self: Do not shake Dave's hand.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    Note to self: Do not shake Dave's hand.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Good to know. I hate shitty TP. So does the next person to shake my hand after I use shitty TP.

It's all shitty at one point or another.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Pistachio, you going to Chicago? We may need a camera following you around.

I wish! but sadly, Im not. I get shy in front of cameras.... until 8-14 rum n cokes.. then its on. 8-)

Back to bathroom fun though -- Im thinking about waiting for my boss to go in for his afternoon crap (he's usually in there for awhile), and i'll draw a picture of a dog pooping, his face all squinty... and write at the bottom "I know what you're doing right now," And slide it under the door and run back to my desk.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

I wish! but sadly, Im not. I get shy in front of cameras.... until 8-14 rum n cokes.. then its on. 8-)

Back to bathroom fun though -- Im thinking about waiting for my boss to go in for his afternoon crap (he's usually in there for awhile), and i'll draw a picture of a dog pooping, his face all squinty... and write at the bottom "I know what you're doing right now," And slide it under the door and run back to my desk.

You'll have to cut out various letters from different magazines and paste them together - like an 80's movie ransom letter - in case he recognizes your handwriting.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

You'll have to cut out various letters from different magazines and paste them together - like an 80's movie ransom letter - in case he recognizes your handwriting.

This is an excellent idea. I can even hear the 80's soundtrack in my head, bringing it all to life.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol::lol:

ok, made me remember years ago on a plane, my oldest son still needed help in the bathroom, I am in the tiny bathroom with him, I have to help wipe, I am leaning over him with my head towards the floor and we hit a bunch of turbulence. It came so close to my head going straight in the crapper. Hadn't flushed yet either. Bumpy ride, we almost had crap all over the place.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :lol::lol:

ok, made me remember years ago on a plane, my oldest son still needed help in the bathroom, I am in the tiny bathroom with him, I have to help wipe, I am leaning over him with my head towards the floor and we hit a bunch of turbulence. It came so close to my head going straight in the crapper. Hadn't flushed yet either. Bumpy ride, we almost had crap all over the place.

Almost an airplane swirly!