Almost Bathroom Mishap

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I am not a big fan of public toilets, but the other day I was in major need. Luckily I had the place to myself, which I prefer (not a big fan of others in the room). I did my thing and just as I was wrapping up another person comes into the stall next to me. I was not real happy about it, but at least I was just about done. I see the shoes under the wall, so I know someone is there – GUH! Then it almost happened, a fear of mine. I flushed the toilet and nothing but rising water happens. I think about the dude next to me and not sure how to warn him about what is about to happen. My heart begins to race, brow begins to sweat and thinking “please o please stop!”. Just then, at the top of the rim it stops, or the brink of overflow! I stayed there for another minute to make sure nothing happened. It seemed secure, so I washed up and got the hell outta there. Thank you for not flowing over and sorry maintenance man.

Anyone have anything like this happen to them? :fp: :fp: :fp:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I've been "the other guy" in your story. Guy flushes and says "uh-oh". I'm like "fuck". You're helpless. Luckily it went down
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    jason wrote:
    I am not a big fan of public toilets, but the other day I was in major need. Luckily I had the place to myself, which I prefer (not a big fan of others in the room). I did my thing and just as I was wrapping up another person comes into the stall next to me. I was not real happy about it, but at least I was just about done. I see the shoes under the wall, so I know someone is there – GUH! Then it almost happened, a fear of mine. I flushed the toilet and nothing but rising water happens. I think about the dude next to me and not sure how to warn him about what is about to happen. My heart begins to race, brow begins to sweat and thinking “please o please stop!”. Just then, at the top of the rim it stops, or the brink of overflow! I stayed there for another minute to make sure nothing happened. It seemed secure, so I washed up and got the hell outta there. Thank you for not flowing over and sorry maintenance man.

:lol::lol::lol:
    I would have just gotten the hell outta there! :lol:

But yeah...I despise public toilets. Only use when it's an emergency and I too want nobody around. But yeah...I would have gotten out of there pronto! :lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,989
    Happened to me a couple weeks ago, I looked around nervously, then left. I went back in a couple hours later to check, and it was flushed. It was a tough dilemma.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024
  • jason wrote:

What the hell did you eat?
    And/Or....
    How much toilette paper did you use?

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    You should be proud of your handiwork. Maintenance man needs to pay the bills too, ya know!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    We've actually had issues with someone doing things on purpose in the bathroom - stuffing the toilet with paper towels, so it would back up and do some real plumbing damage. At times, it was so bad, it actually damaged some of the offices on the floor below (ceiling collapses). Happened a good 10 times.

Really, you hate your job that much, go find another one. Which I'm sure has happened, because they finally caught whoever it was and they are history.

I liked to know though, why, what makes a person do something like that? What satisfaction could you possibly get out of that?? Disgusting.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    On New Years Eve about 2002 I was hanging out with these two girls who were sisters. They got drunk and passed out in my bed that night. (Nothing had happened yet though, I was working on one of them). The next morning I had to go number-2 real bad, but my bathroom was literally like 10 feet from my bed and the girls were still passed out, so I ran down the street to the boat ramp park where there are public toilets. Needless to say, it was a beautiful new years day, maybe 80 degrees or so - south florida of course...) so the boat ramp was quite busy. I went in the bathroom and realized that NONE of the stalls had doors, and the seats were very dirty. The only way I could use one of those toilets was if I completely disrobed and kinda crouched, holding onto the wall and my junk for dear life. And by the time I got this all figured out, I really had to go. I didnt aim well, for starters, and the open stalls required me nervously waving at several people walking by, who were wondering if I was sick or hoped up on drugs. I think a few kids might have walked in, by that point I was trying my best not to make eye contact.

Most of this was a waste of time, because I also realized that there was no toilet paper, and I was sweating like a pig. I went back to my apartment, passed the sisters as quickly as possible (who were awake at this point), and got directly in the shower. I never felt so dirty. :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    On New Years Eve about 2002 I was hanging out with these two girls who were sisters. They got drunk and passed out in my bed that night. (Nothing had happened yet though, I was working on one of them). The next morning I had to go number-2 real bad, but my bathroom was literally like 10 feet from my bed and the girls were still passed out, so I ran down the street to the boat ramp park where there are public toilets. Needless to say, it was a beautiful new years day, maybe 80 degrees or so - south florida of course...) so the boat ramp was quite busy. I went in the bathroom and realized that NONE of the stalls had doors, and the seats were very dirty. The only way I could use one of those toilets was if I completely disrobed and kinda crouched, holding onto the wall and my junk for dear life. And by the time I got this all figured out, I really had to go. I didnt aim well, for starters, and the open stalls required me nervously waving at several people walking by, who were wondering if I was sick or hoped up on drugs. I think a few kids might have walked in, by that point I was trying my best not to make eye contact.

Most of this was a waste of time, because I also realized that there was no toilet paper, and I was sweating like a pig. I went back to my apartment, passed the sisters as quickly as possible (who were awake at this point), and got directly in the shower. I never felt so dirty. :fp:

Best poop story EVER!

and you are willing to share this story :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    We've actually had issues with someone doing things on purpose in the bathroom - stuffing the toilet with paper towels, so it would back up and do some real plumbing damage. At times, it was so bad, it actually damaged some of the offices on the floor below (ceiling collapses). Happened a good 10 times.

Really, you hate your job that much, go find another one. Which I'm sure has happened, because they finally caught whoever it was and they are history.

I liked to know though, why, what makes a person do something like that? What satisfaction could you possibly get out of that?? Disgusting.

On purpose, yeah that is just mean and dumb. This was an accident and not sure what happened. Trust me there was no satisfaction, more fear, terror and embarassment.
    81 wrote:

and you are willing to share this story :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: ahh, why not? I dont mind sacrificing some dignity to get a laugh every now and then.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sometimes you just have to lift your feet and watch the floaters go by
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol: you just reminded me I left out why I had to take my pants completely off. The floor was covered in filty water (possibly sewage), and I wouldnt be surprised if people were dodging floor floaters, before and after I left.
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol: you just reminded me I left out why I had to take my pants completely off. The floor was covered in filty water (possibly sewage), and I wouldnt be surprised if people were dodging floor floaters, before and after I left.

You can tell it was a holiday. Hired help was very hard to find, I see.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

at the end of the day....i would have just used the home rest room. :lol::lol::lol: and light a match,....spray....or grin and bear it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:lol: ahh, why not? I dont mind sacrificing some dignity to get a laugh every now and then.

Story of my life
    81 wrote:
    at the end of the day....i would have just used the home rest room. :lol::lol::lol: and light a match,....spray....or grin and bear it.

Yeah, present day, Im with you... but ten years ago, I was desperate and didnt think I could risk it. :lol:

Best poop story EVER!
    My thoughts exactly! :lol::lol:
    When I was in college the place my roommate and I rented had a pretty weak toilet/flush. You really had to be careful and plan things out otherwise you'd have to plunge that thing.
    So one night I do my business, flush, hop in the shower, get ready to go out drinking. Roommate and I go out, get good and loaded, get back home around 2:30 or so.
    He goes into the bathroom when we get back, flushes and all I can here is "SHIT, ah, SHIT!" Before he had the chance to open up the back of the toilet to stop the waterflow, my previous business came up over the edges. Made a huge f'n mess! For whatever reason, his drunk ass thought it was something he did, so he decided to fix the toilet. He grabs the plunger, I'm watching at this point laughing :lol:. He's plunging away when he slips and falls down into the overflow. I don't think there was a point in my life where I laughed harder! :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    When I was in college the place my roommate and I rented had a pretty weak toilet/flush. You really had to be careful and plan things out otherwise you'd have to plunge that thing.
    So one night I do my business, flush, hop in the shower, get ready to go out drinking. Roommate and I go out, get good and loaded, get back home around 2:30 or so.
    He goes into the bathroom when we get back, flushes and all I can here is "SHIT, ah, SHIT!" Before he had the chance to open up the back of the toilet to stop the waterflow, my previous business came up over the edges. Made a huge f'n mess! For whatever reason, his drunk ass thought it was something he did, so he decided to fix the toilet. He grabs the plunger, I'm watching at this point laughing :lol:. He's plunging away when he slips and falls down into the overflow. I don't think there was a point in my life where I laughed harder! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Love hearing I am not alone!!!
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012

Phenomenal story!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23

Phenomenal story!!

Pistachio, you going to Chicago? We may need a camera following you around.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I will preface by apologizing to the janitor. My wife and I were in a mall. I had to find a toilet NOW. Find the toilet, and I can go NO further, and there is caution tape across the door. The toilet was broken. I had no other choice but to wiggle under the tape and do the deed. Not pretty, and I'm not happy about it, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    A few years back, we took 8 drunks to Block Island on our boat for the weekend. Its a nice slow 3 hour cruise from where we were docked. I told the girls NO TP in the toilet, and the guys can just piss off the side. Wouldn't ya know by the time we docked at the island, I had a full to the rafters toilet of god knows what in there...While everyone else was at the bar, I was bailing out a nasty toilet with a solo cup, walking up to the deck and tossing it overboard.
    mca47 wrote:
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    A few years back, we took 8 drunks to Block Island on our boat for the weekend. Its a nice slow 3 hour cruise from where we were docked. I told the girls NO TP in the toilet, and the guys can just piss off the side. Wouldn't ya know by the time we docked at the island, I had a full to the rafters toilet of god knows what in there...While everyone else was at the bar, I was bailing out a nasty toilet with a solo cup, walking up to the deck and tossing it overboard.
    Waste of a good flip cup
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg