Please Tell Me Something Why Do Women.....

2»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    this was a fun thread to read backwards. :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    this was a fun thread to read backwards. :lol:

Some things are much more fun backwards :P
    (But not in reverse)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    This trial is still goooooooooing, please come to an end PLEASE!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I'm so happy my wife does not engage in this behavior. She's just addicted to Glee.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Why do MEN only text women? It's sad. If I try to call him , he forwards it to voice mail.
    Then I get an immediate excuse text. It's only going to work for so long, dude. :? :yawn: :silent:

If a guy can't talk to a woman on the phone.... Why would I want to go on a date. Would we sit across from each other and text all night? WTF. :?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    g under p wrote:
    .....get caught up with these televised murder trials.

because putting one's hairs all over the floor and house just gets boring sometimes. . .
    FINALLY this will be over SOON!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

STAYSEA wrote:
    Why do MEN only text women? It's sad. If I try to call him , he forwards it to voice mail.
    Then I get an immediate excuse text. It's only going to work for so long, dude. :? :yawn: :silent:

If a guy can't talk to a woman on the phone.... Why would I want to go on a date. Would we sit across from each other and text all night? WTF. :?

I never saw this before but you are absolutely right....that's one of the reasons I can't stand texting except when in a place or position where one can't speak or be heard. Very good STAYSEA.

Peace

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    STAYSEA wrote:

because women talk too much. guys are simple and to the point. They don't really care about every single detail of your day...all they want to know is if you had a good day or a bad day, they don't care why it was a bad or good day.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I've never watched a televised trial in my life, unless you count The People's Court. :lol: But I assume people, men and women, who do like them like them because it is so far departed from their own life. It's something real that still feels like something that they will never experience (hopefully!!), so there is intrigue in that. Plus, watching the justice system at work (for better or worse) is interesting.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

because women talk too much. guys are simple and to the point. They don't really care about every single detail of your day...all they want to know is if you had a good day or a bad day, they don't care why it was a bad or good day.
    Either that, or he just doesn't want to talk to you. Some people hate the phone. I'm one of them. I can't stand having long conversations on the phone. I'd rather save it for when it's in person.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    STAYSEA wrote:
    We are busy watching TV.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    STAYSEA wrote:

actually ...

it's for the same reasons why some "musical" acts do not sing live ... by texting - you have time to think about what you are saying ... by talking on the phone - you have to go with what comes out first ... and if someone talks like some singers sing ... it's better to text ... :lol:
    She could get the death penalty.

Peace