World's best drinkers - by Nation

DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Well I'm Canadian and I have not come across anybody from any nation that I couldn't keep up with. Just saying.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Well I'm Canadian and I have not come across anybody from any nation that I couldn't keep up with. Just saying.

And I've been to Canada, and I think you guys should be top 10.

:D
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Do you agree with #1?

Yeah. My entire visit to England seemed to revolve around pubs. However, I don't recall ever getting drunk. I just maintained a very nice buzz for the entire week. :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    where is Ireland?

and must be atleast 10 countries,probably at North Europe could take France spot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    The Irish should replace those French Pansies.

:D I kid I kid
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin

It is like a nation unto itself.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Wisconsin

:lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Figured Germany would be higher....

but yeah wheres Canada... all I know is one day my weekend binging will put us in the top 10... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wisconsin
    They're pros.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

:lol::lol::lol:

Arizona and Montana apparently also ranks up there with the drinkers.

Anyone else loving the irony in Utah?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Nami wrote:
    Figured Germany would be higher....

but yeah wheres Canada... all I know is one day my weekend binging will put us in the top 10... :lol:

:lol::lol:

:thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • IgotshitIDIgotshitID Posts: 895
    Canada should be on there for sure!
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,677
    I know where I live in Ontario, Grey/Bruce county. Apparently we have the highest alcohol consumption rate per capita than anywhere else in Canada. Thats what I heard about a yr and a half ago, so not sure if it still holds true or not. Is that something to be proud of :?:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    I know where I live in Ontario, Grey/Bruce county. Apparently we have the highest alcohol consumption rate per capita than anywhere else in Canada. Thats what I heard about a yr and a half ago, so not sure if it still holds true or not. Is that something to be proud of :?:

Are you drunk right now?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    It figures USA doesn't even make the top 10 bunch of pussies i tell ya but hey we have the best beer commercials on earth :P :P case in point 81 in Montana :wave:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    It figures USA doesn't even make the top 10 bunch of pussies i tell ya but hey we have the best beer commercials on earth :P :P case in point 81 in Montana :wave:

That wasn't a commercial for anything, it was just a picture of a bearded guy in his pajamas, white socks and mandals.

Ok, I guess it was an advertisement for what not to wear.
  • BLACK35 wrote:

My buddy's family owned a farm just outside Hanover and I'd like to say that I contributed to that total for quite a few years.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197

That wasn't a commercial for anything, it was just a picture of a bearded guy in his pajamas, white socks and mandals.

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:x :x :x :x

Kyle needs to stop taking pictures
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Uganda? fucking Uganda?! I can't believe we lost to Uganda!
    I refuse to accept this.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I refuse to accept this.

I doing all i can
    I refuse to accept this.

I doing all i can

:mrgreen:
    I was too, until a few months ago.
    Im surprised a representative from Capt Morgan hasnt come to check on me, since their sales have surely been down.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I refuse to accept this.

I doing all i can

Im surprised a representative from Capt Morgan hasnt come to check on me, since their sales have surely been down.

A couple of months ago i was taking the recyclables to the trash bin, which is about 1/4 mile away in my development and on the opposite side from the regular trash bins so i let them pile up and had 3 huge bags of empty cans and bottles, i go to throw them in the dumpster and homeless guy comes around the corner and says "Hey wait i'll take those" so i said sure here ya go and picks them up and looks me in the eye and says "You're him aren't you? You're the Guy!" :lol::lol::lol: Yup thats me.
    I refuse to accept this.

I doing all i can

So now you have little to no Captain in ya?
    A couple of months ago i was taking the recyclables to the trash bin, which is about 1/4 mile away in my development and on the opposite side from the regular trash bins so i let them pile up and had 3 huge bags of empty cans and bottles, i go to throw them in the dumpster and homeless guy comes around the corner and says "Hey wait i'll take those" so i said sure here ya go and picks them up and looks me in the eye and says "You're him aren't you? You're the Guy!" :lol::lol::lol: Yup thats me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ahh, the old 'recycling backup' quagmire. Its hard to dig yourself out when you get backed up sometimes. The bums depend on you -- must drink more! :lol:
    So now you have little to no Captain in ya?

I feel so empty inside.
    I'm going to do my best to bring the United States up a notch this weekend.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I'm going to do my best to bring the United States up a notch this weekend.

I'll drink to that