Things your significant other does that you find strange

2»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Good grief you two are adorable!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the folding of towels and shirts....and underwear....gotta be done a certain way...just like mom.....it's anouther reason i am off laundry duty. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    where shit goes in the fridge.....

beer can only be on the bottom shelf. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    the folding of towels and shirts....and underwear....gotta be done a certain way...just like mom.....it's anouther reason i am off laundry duty. :lol:

I hear you there... My clothes have to be arranged in piles all over my room
    81 wrote:

I hear you there... My clothes have to be arranged in piles all over my room

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    i also get shampoo in a pump jar. :lol:

yeah i got that but the gel? didn't know guys used it :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    norm wrote:

shower gel?? who doesn't use a bar of soap? :lol::lol:

German men apparently.. I was confused as hell over there..

i believe it :lol:
    i use what i get. :lol:

seriously tho, it's not bad...i used to hate when the bar was worn down...than it slips out of your and and down the drain....no more of that. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

seriously tho, it's not bad...i used to hate when the bar was worn down...than it slips out of your and and down the drain....no more of that. :lol:

ah the struggles we go through to remain clean :lol::lol:
    throws recyclyablclleclless in the trash, when there is a recycle bag right above the trash can :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    the last thing I need in the shower is more goo.. just adding to the quagmire of my cleansing experience..

Give me a bar, I make that shit work..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Caveeze wrote:
    the last thing I need in the shower is more goo.. just adding to the quagmire of my cleansing experience..

:o
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    81 wrote:

My granny used to make a nice ball out of all the little leftovers :lol:

And we have differences about where to put what in the fridge too. American fridges are wayyyyy to cold, everything on the top is freezing :nono:
    Caveeze wrote:

quote of the day! :lol::lol:
    American fridges are wayyyyy to cold, everything on the top is freezing :nono:

might be just yours....mine works fine :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

quote of the day! :lol::lol:

there is a pic for that........but i don't feel like being banned today :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Tsk. Back to topic again ...
    He has a seemingly infinite and creative vocabulary of names for the kitty. Which I think is adorable :mrgreen:
  • Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

you must try chocolate peanut butter ice cream. #heaven

dude!! I have tried!! I have tried a bunch!! no sale.. she actually makes a face when I eat it.. the kind of face a father gives his son when he quits the baseball team to take up dance.. its fucking horrible and it actually alters the wonderful taste for me..

we pulled of the road on sunday to by girl scout cookies.. She was excited because she had never had one before.. I bought Tagalongs.. she bought some lemon zest puke bullshit..

cultural differences..
    You didn't buy any thin mints or caramel delights?? :?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756

no.. I have taste buds, and testicles.. ;) jk
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:

no.. I have taste buds, and testicles.. ;) jk
    :fp: :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"