Contrary to Popular Belief

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    does grasshopper even like grasshoppers? :?:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, and The Simpson's.

i'm sure there is more...i'll add to the list as i remember them. :evil: :lol:

Please add Van Halen and remove sunny side up eggs. I like eggs cooked any way... that has been stated multiple times.

Done!

You're the best :P
    RKCNDY wrote:

yes, in fact I took a picture of one and posted it on facebook last summer :geek:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:

yes, in fact I took a picture of one and posted it on facebook last summer :geek:
    Haha I remember that!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Haha I remember that!

:o :P
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Done!

You're the best :P

I know. :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, and The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby.

I lost a bet...
    Good catch
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Hahaha. Hilarious

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby, and 24.

I lost a bet...
    I'm not sure I hate 24. I watched a few episodes and it didn't interest me

So,you don't like it. I think it will stay on the list.
    I lost a bet...

I'm indifferent

I'm indifferent

[willshrug]
    I lost a bet...

[willshrug]

295_295_I_say_shark.jpg

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, Reservoir Dogs, The Breakfast Club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, AC/DC, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives, the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby, 24, and poodles.

I lost a bet...
    checks

I fucking hate checks. Great way to slow everyone down
    checks

regular checks and traveler checks?
    I lost a bet...
    checks

regular checks and traveler checks?

both can kiss my ass

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, Reservoir Dogs, The Breakfast Club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, AC/DC, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives, the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby, 24, poodles, regular checks, and travelers checks.

I lost a bet...

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, Reservoir Dogs, The Breakfast Club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, AC/DC, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives, the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby, 24, poodles, regular checks, travelers checks, and 10,000 Maniacs "These are the Days".

I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    nothing wrong with the maniacs

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Awful song
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    norm wrote:
    the breakfast club

whoa whoa whoa...what the fucking fuck?!!!

yeah this is wrong... so very very wrong. judd nelson is awesome in that film and just the thought of Emilio Estevez taping someones buttocks together makes me smile... and who can forget Michael Anthony Hall stoned off his gourd.. or ally sheedy using her dandruff as snow in a picture shed drawn? sweets you couldn't ignore me if you tried
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Both the show and jerry

thank you
    :nono: :nono:
    How can anyone not like that show?! .... It's things like this that make everyone think that you hate everything. :fp: :lol:

im not a fan.. jerry is annoying so is cosmo. George is an asshat. tho having said that the episode on the train was priceless.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,649
    Contrary to popular belief, I'm not going to burn my membership car, stomp on my decoder ring or click my heals three time and go straight to wonderland. It's just too much fun waiting to see if I get the compass, the plastic monkey or the little packet of D-con in my Cracker Jacks box.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    Contrary to popular belief, I'm not going to burn my membership car, stomp on my decoder ring or click my heals three time and go straight to wonderland. It's just too much fun waiting to see if I get the compass, the plastic monkey or the little packet of D-con in my Cracker Jacks box.

I hate to be anal about this brian but one does not click their heels and end up in wonderland anyway.. one clicks their heels to return home.. from oz :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,649
    brianlux wrote:

I hate to be anal about this brian but one does not click their heels and end up in wonderland anyway.. one clicks their heels to return home.. from oz :P

:lol::lol: Well Said, and well you would know, my friend! :D

My red eyes tell me I should click my eyes shut three time and go to sleep. :lol:

Good night! More fun in the surreal world, tomorrow! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    brianlux wrote:
    /quote]

:lol::lol: Well Said, and well you would know, my friend! :D

My red eyes tell me I should click my eyes shut three time and go to sleep. :lol:

Good night! More fun in the surreal world, tomorrow! :D

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I'll be there in a few days. You get no where.
    at least let me say hello to Annie?

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, Reservoir Dogs, The Breakfast Club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, AC/DC, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives, the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, The Simpson's, The Great Gatsby, 24, poodles, regular checks, travelers checks, 10,000 Maniacs "These are the Days", and frozen pot pies.

I lost a bet...