"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    olives....fucking hate them

Olives suck
    wait...Will hates most cats?!?!?!? :? :nono: :cry:

Yes. There are so many disrespectful cats
    I don't hate chocolate, I just don't really eat much of it. Please remove.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

I will take the chocolate. Thank you.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Chocolate isn't on the list. But, I will be adding olives.
    I lost a bet...

Chocolate isn't on the list. But, I will be adding olives.

Chocolate chip bagels

Ah

Yeah, that's just a dumb idea for a bagel
    See?

This is your fault, Cubbee

These fine folks just.... understand me :lol:

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives.

i'm sure there is more...i'll add to the list as i remember them. :evil: :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328

Olives suck

What the hell is wrong with you? Olives are yum.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Olives suck

What the hell is wrong with you? Olives are yum.

Little salty things. Kind of like clams, but clams don't suck.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like bourbon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    See?

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter.

I lost a bet...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Tom Brady, at the bottom of my gut, with every inch of me, I plain, straight hate you. But goddammit, do I respect you!
    I do chime in
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I do chime in
    CLEARLY
    The list hasn't been updated recently. What else needs to be added? :corn:
    I lost a bet...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I'm certain that he said he doesn't like some more stuff recently, but I can't remember what it all was... it tends to blur together. :think: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    He doesn't like his eggs over done...or something. I know for sure he like sunny side up.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

The simpsons

:leaving

The simpsons

:leaving:

fixed

and you don't like the simpsons?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

The simpsons

fixed

The Simpsons hasn't been good for years now. Everything pre-2006 or so is way better. I stopped watching new episodes in 2008. Not funny anymore.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:

The simpsons

fixed

Actually it's

:nono:

Actually it's

everything else in the smilies are surrounded by colons... like the 'nono' guy.

if you are describing an action, I believe it should be surrounded by colons or brackets or stars

*blinkblink*
    or
    :runs away:
    or
    {HUGS}

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Actually it's

if you are describing an action, I believe it should be surrounded by colons or brackets or stars

*blinkblink*
    or
    or
    {HUGS}

Implying I'm taking it from this message board

:corn:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Actually it's

*blinkblink*
    or
    or
    {HUGS}

Implying I'm taking it from this message board

:corn:
    It is indeed Will's way in another place. ;)
    See?

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, eggs cooked in any way that is not sunnyside up, and The Simpson's.

I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    will would be correct in the smilie operations at camp
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, eggs cooked in any way that is not sunnyside up, and The Simpson's.

Please add Van Halen and remove sunny side up eggs. I like eggs cooked any way... that has been stated multiple times.

Things grasshopper doesn't like: muffins, cupcakes, glitter, reservoir dogs, the breakfast club, going to bed, art history class, listening to his elders, the Cubs, the Bears, cold, snow, ac/dc, ex-roommate, crumbs, mumford and sons, local h, most cats, phish, the deftones, chocolate chip bagels/circuital muffins, Jerry Seinfeld, the show Seinfeld :fp:, surprises, olives,the Beastie Boys, the egg profile pic on Twitter, Van Halen, and The Simpson's.

Please add Van Halen and remove sunny side up eggs. I like eggs cooked any way... that has been stated multiple times.

Done!
    I lost a bet...