Options

ISO: The Fixer - Orange. Complete the collection

Dr Emmett BrownDr Emmett Brown Posts: 600
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
I know these are very rare, and I've seen the extortionately priced one on eBay, but I'm still seeking an Orange copy of The Fixer to complete my collection of them (I have it in Black, White and Blue).

Can offer straight cash, plus a framed Copenhagen Spawn poster and unworn PJ Vans slip-ons in US 11.5 as part of a trade if interested.

If anyone can help, please let me know
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I mean, how badly do you want it?
  • Options
    Well, I don't want to pay the ridiculous price I see the one on eBay is going for - $300 max seems about right from what I've seen
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Last one went for $223 on eBay. I was bidding on it but it went a bit too high for me as I was bidding on other items same time. For now, if one comes up there it is going to go for $200 plus unless the auction ends at an odd time and the web is quiet. But its always busy somewhere else and people like me are always looking out for it :lol:

Good luck in your hunt.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    I think that was the one that was going at the same time as the blue one (which I won), but there was only 6 seconds between the end of the two auctions and my internet connection went wonky just as it finished - fortunately the blue went through, but orange didn't
  • Options
    Ahh you were the bastid I was bidding against! Ha Ha good stuff and well played sir! That dude had some nice stuff. I got the Soldier Field promo CD he was selling but knew the orange & blue Fixers would go for more than I wanted I pay :D
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Wish I had a DeLorean to lend you to go back in time and get it Doc Brown BUMP!
  • Options
    Whoooooooooohoooooooooooo! Got one! You know who you are, thank you!

That's it now, have everything I want until the next album comes out - that sound you can here is my bank balance breathing a sigh of relief
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Whoooooooooohoooooooooooo! Got one! You know who you are, thank you!

That's it now, have everything I want until the next album comes out - that sound you can here is my bank balance breathing a sigh of relief

AWESOME!!

congrats
  • Options
    I wonder did a Mr Gibson have anything to do with this?

Oh and congrats! :thumbup: