The Unofficial JonnyPistachio beard pic thread

13»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Thanks RKCNDY, here's the smurfs ahaha:

549337_10200963337584928_1680647435_n.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock: THAT is amazing!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Its hard to tell from the pic, but they're in organized groups depending on their purpose. :geek:
    This is only about half of them!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:

:lol: Its hard to tell from the pic, but they're in organized groups depending on their purpose. :geek:

and i thought you were Cool, before today! 8-)
    There's some Californa Raisins hanging around too.
    81 wrote:

and i thought you were Cool, before today! 8-)

Hey just wait one second mister.. Two shelves up and there's some Star Wars too. :geek:
    Im not helping my cause am I? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    [quote="JonnyPistachioHey just wait one second mister.. Two shelves up and there's some Star Wars too. :geek:
    Im not helping my cause am I? :lol:[/quote]

it's not that i dont belive you, it's just that i like pics :D
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks RKCNDY, here's the smurfs ahaha:

549337_10200963337584928_1680647435_n.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock: THAT is amazing!!!!!!

I don't remember the smurf with the booze from the cartoon...
    I don't remember the smurf with the booze from the cartoon...

yeah me neither.. Thats a huge bottle of Champagne. I have one at work that is holding up a frosty beer too!

smurf_beer.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    why thank you Mamasan! thanks 81 too -- that's Key West, Fat Tuesdays.. love that place! and I have a bob Ross t-shirt on :lol:

I believe Heaven is Fat Tuesdays. Oh yes indeed.

Does your band ever tour?

I agree.. Love that place! that day is was quite hot too, but they put a floater in that drink and, (I had high tolerance back then), and I was buzzing after two drinks! I think the hot sun speeds things up when you're drinkin :mrgreen:

The band has never toured. We tried to put together a short FLa/Georgia 5 day tour last year but we couldnt get all four guys to commit and get time off, etc.. But we're just finishing up our first real CD, and starting to do local shows again. We're looking into festivals because we just cant all get away at the same time for a tour.. .and it takes 6 hours just to get out of Florida! And Florida is a bad, bad place for original music. They want Jimmy Buffet and Lynard Skynard covers at most places, bleh! When this CD is done though, I want to send one to all you guys free if you're willing to listen. :)

Let me know if you guys are going to play some live shows... maybeeeeee

Maybe I'll pop on down to Florida and check it out.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :( I used to have a Smurf house...with the red roof.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Let me know if you guys are going to play some live shows... maybeeeeee

Maybe I'll pop on down to Florida and check it out.

Well buddy, you still have snow and we're back to 70's here.. Come on down! :mrgreen:
    Got a big show this saturday actually, with 4 other local bands.

do a 'like' on facebook to see when we tour through Wisconsin (likely never, but not my fault! :P )
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luna-Rex/ ... group_id=0
    She's your beard? Well done...

:D thanks!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :( I used to have a Smurf house...with the red roof.

:D The houses are pretty cool. Mine has a green roof.