The Unofficial JonnyPistachio beard pic thread

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

YES!!!! Whoa man, that beard has some serious depth!!!!! Way to be!! :thumbup:

you should be proud mr Pistachio....your beard was so impressive, she didn't even comment on the beverage. :lol:

edit...never mind :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    Now this is just too much pressure. I only have a few pics on my facebooks. I have one pic on my phone with the 3 pens two pencils sticking out - that pic is the best. oh and I have a pic of my smurf collection on my phone too.. just gotta figure out how to get it on here. :mrgreen:
    photobucket?

tweet the pix?

email em?

text em.

havent got any of those currently.. but FINE!!! here ya go, its my bands facebook page (but you have to like the page if you go to look!):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luna-Rex/256120656757

go to photos... two guys with beards... I've got the grey in the tip of my beard..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    Now this is just too much pressure. I only have a few pics on my facebooks. I have one pic on my phone with the 3 pens two pencils sticking out - that pic is the best. oh and I have a pic of my smurf collection on my phone too.. just gotta figure out how to get it on here. :mrgreen:
    photobucket?

tweet the pix?

email em?

text em.

havent got any of those currently.. but FINE!!! here ya go, its my bands facebook page (but you have to like the page if you go to look!):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luna-Rex/256120656757

go to photos... two guys with beards... I've got the grey in the tip of my beard..

It's better than I even dreamed!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Marcy Playground huh?

:corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

right click on the pic from FB
    select 'copy image URL'
    come back here
    click on 'reply' in this thread
    click on the button "Img'
    put cursor in between the
    right click and select 'paste'
    click 'submit'
    ta-dah!

(the pic might be too big, and you will get an error message-the size limits for pics in this forum suck)

oh cool thanks, i'll try this with the smurf collection pic! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

YES!!!! Whoa man, that beard has some serious depth!!!!! Way to be!! :thumbup:

*Edit - also...I see you drinking a Fat Tuesday. Your wife is gorgeous. This pic is full of win!!!!

why thank you Mamasan! thanks 81 too -- that's Key West, Fat Tuesdays.. love that place! and I have a bob Ross t-shirt on :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    why thank you Mamasan! thanks 81 too -- that's Key West, Fat Tuesdays.. love that place! and I have a bob Ross t-shirt on :lol:

I believe Heaven is Fat Tuesdays. Oh yes indeed.

Does your band ever tour?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I believe Heaven is Fat Tuesdays. Oh yes indeed.

Does your band ever tour?

I agree.. Love that place! that day is was quite hot too, but they put a floater in that drink and, (I had high tolerance back then), and I was buzzing after two drinks! I think the hot sun speeds things up when you're drinkin :mrgreen:

The band has never toured. We tried to put together a short FLa/Georgia 5 day tour last year but we couldnt get all four guys to commit and get time off, etc.. But we're just finishing up our first real CD, and starting to do local shows again. We're looking into festivals because we just cant all get away at the same time for a tour.. .and it takes 6 hours just to get out of Florida! And Florida is a bad, bad place for original music. They want Jimmy Buffet and Lynard Skynard covers at most places, bleh! When this CD is done though, I want to send one to all you guys free if you're willing to listen. :)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I agree.. Love that place! that day is was quite hot too, but they put a floater in that drink and, (I had high tolerance back then), and I was buzzing after two drinks! I think the hot sun speeds things up when you're drinkin :mrgreen:

The band has never toured. We tried to put together a short FLa/Georgia 5 day tour last year but we couldnt get all four guys to commit and get time off, etc.. But we're just finishing up our first real CD, and starting to do local shows again. We're looking into festivals because we just cant all get away at the same time for a tour.. .and it takes 6 hours just to get out of Florida! And Florida is a bad, bad place for original music. They want Jimmy Buffet and Lynard Skynard covers at most places, bleh! When this CD is done though, I want to send one to all you guys free if you're willing to listen. :)

Aww somewhere halfpint is smiling. MMMMM Fat Tuesday!!

Yeah I'll bet that's tough - but if you want it bad enough you'll be able to do it! Even if you have to sleep in a van for weeks :lol: Would love to hear your CD!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    When this CD is done though, I want to send one to all you guys free if you're willing to listen. :)

I'm good i already pirated all your songs
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm up for a listen!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Yeah I'll bet that's tough - but if you want it bad enough you'll be able to do it! Even if you have to sleep in a van for weeks :lol: Would love to hear your CD!!!!
    :D
    I'm good i already pirated all your songs
    Those tunes are crap! wait til you hear the new stuff!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm up for a listen!

:D Might be awhile though.. look for a 3-4 month bump in this thread. :P

isn't that what the band said back in 2009?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

yeah, :lol: but that was pre-beard. So, of course it's gotten better.
    There o.k., there mellow. The ghost video's funny, i'd like to direct your next video, i have ideas, in fact my brian never shuts the fuck up.
    81 wrote:

yeah, :lol: but that was pre-beard. So, of course it's gotten better.

beards make everything better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    There o.k., there mellow. The ghost video's funny, i'd like to direct your next video, i have ideas, in fact my brian never shuts the fuck up.

Ive got a few shots for our next video (travels from a VW Bus), but I dont know where to go with it.. so you're hired. I only pay in beer, so I assume you'll take the job? :D

Seriously though.. might be fun. I'll send you the lyrics and the new unmastered track.
    81 wrote:
    They most certainly do!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    156170355_640.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

Ive got a few shots for our next video (travels from a VW Bus), but I dont know where to go with it.. so you're hired. I only pay in beer, so I assume you'll take the job? :D

Seriously though.. might be fun. I'll send you the lyrics and the new unmastered track.
    81 wrote:
    They most certainly do!

Davinci said, "Good artists create, Great Artists Steal" first thing to do is figure out the theme and then we can figure out who to rip off from the history books to make you look Brilliant.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    DanielBryanWWE_crop_exact_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Davinci said, "Good artists create, Great Artists Steal" first thing to do is figure out the theme and then we can figure out who to rip off from the history books to make you look Brilliant.

Sounds perfect. I actully like the Foo Fighters goofy videos.. as you can maybe tell from our other video. I like to have fun while doing it.

Sounds perfect. I actully like the Foo Fighters goofy videos.. as you can maybe tell from our other video. I like to have fun while doing it.

:think: Maybe a parody of a famous movie?, or How about a evolution of the band? Song starts out and there's teen age versions of ya's(might have to do that part last,have to shave the beard, or you could keep the beard in as part of the joke, like you had since you were 12), 80's gear, then grunge period, Hmmm. need to think on this. So Foo fighter, Weezer, barenaked ladies ish ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt3R6oTDt44

:think: Maybe a parody of a famous movie?, or How about a evolution of the band? Song starts out and there's teen age versions of ya's(might have to do that part last,have to shave the beard, or you could keep the beard in as part of the joke, like you had since you were 12), 80's gear, then grunge period, Hmmm. need to think on this. So Foo fighter, Weezer, barenaked ladies ish ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt3R6oTDt44

:lol: hell yeah! I was also thinking of getting beat up as it goes along.. you've got to see the lyrics too -- this one song tells a story of three guys who go camping with their ladies and piss them off, and the ladies abandon them because they smoke, drink, and fuck off too much..

:lol: hell yeah! I was also thinking of getting beat up as it goes along.. you've got to see the lyrics too -- this one song tells a story of three guys who go camping with their ladies and piss them off, and the ladies abandon them because they smoke, drink, and fuck off too much..

there could be some old stoned out forest guru that saves your ass at the end and shows you the magical forest of marijuana like rip torn in the movie rolling kansas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqv6bTwjkpE
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I need to shave
    I need to shave

Here let me get that for ya, Plink, Got it!
    I need to shave

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I need to shave

Here we go!!!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    right click on the pic from FB
    select 'copy image URL'
    come back here
    click on 'reply' in this thread
    click on the button "Img'
    put cursor in between the
    right click and select 'paste'
    click 'submit'
    ta-dah!

Thanks RKCNDY, here's the smurfs ahaha:

549337_10200963337584928_1680647435_n.jpg
    :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg