Will Lebron or Kobe be considered better than MJ?

2»

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    MJ all the way.
    More talent back then.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • No CoderNo Coder Posts: 1,126
    Caveeze wrote:

The league during MJ's era was incredible. Bird, Magic, Shaq, Barkeley, Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson, Drexler, Malone, Stockton. Everyone of those is hall of fame.

ya.. like I said, superstars are superstars.. but, a guy today that gets taken in the 3rd round has the skill set of a guy taken in the first round back then.. fact.

No way is that fact!! There a gems in every draft late in the 2nd round. Jordan dealt with getting beaten up every game. The game was a lot more physical and with no hand checking now he would put up 40+ regularly.
    Dwight Howard wouldn't be a top 5 centre in the early 90's. he has NO basketball brain and completely relies on his athleticism and lack of great centres to dominate.Jordan had to enter the key with Ewing' The Admiral,Mourning,Hakeem, Dikembe, and Shaq.
    I feel sorry for Kobe this year, having to play with Dwight. Kobe is the closest thing to MJ due to his competitiveness, but Jordan definitely made his team mates better, more than Kobe.
    LBJ needs more consistency with his outside shot- if he can do that, he will get very close, but unless he wins lots more titles and can't see him ever being the GOAT
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014