Options

Euro 2007 Spare Ticket Thread

Comments

• Options
    hi guys!I'm new here but i'm old fan... I'm looking for 2 seated tickets london -wembley arena. I'm a 10C member, but unfortunately i have no tickets to exchange. I'd attend only the wembley show on the european tour in june, so this is my only chance to see THEM . If you could gimme an hand I'll really appreciate it. I love PJ.Thank you in advance. Ciao.

ps:please don't let me fall into the circles of hell of ebay.
  • Options
    I have one 10C standing ticket to the London show and would like a 10C ticket to Katowice in exchange, in addition to the price difference.

I'll even exchange a good seated ticket in London, but only for a 10C ticket in Katowice.

Please contact me directly.
    Thanks!
    Marie
    Marseille 2006
    London 2007
    Mansfield 2 2008
    EV DC 1 2008
  • Options
    Two tickets for Wembley gig looking for a good home,section N14,row c,seats 185-186.Going spare as me and friends made several bookings between us ,friday to cover all bases and where more succesfull than anticapated.Oh looking for £90 for both which should cover ticket,postage,booking fee and phone calls.
    28/10/96 LONDON
    04/06/00 MANCHESTER
    23/09/06 BERLIN
    18/06/07 LONDON
    17/08/09 MANCHESTER
    23/06/10 BELFAST
    25/06/10 LONDON
  • Options
    long standing 10C member looking for 2 GA 10C tix for Wembley. Can't offer anything in return but obviously will pay for exchange @ face value. Being up a hill in asia allowed me to miss the server issues, though that's little solace now.
    Wembley 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Verona 2006
  • Options
    Hey, I'm looking for one ticket for the wembley gig ...
    I already have 2 standing tix but need another one for a friend of mine. Seated, standing ... I don't care !
    Thx
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    I am not able to get to the London gig as I am in Zimbabwe. (I get back on the 20th and fly straight to Dusseldorf!!) however I have a pair to swap. Now you can have a go at me for buying when I knew I wouldn't be going. But I only got Dusseldorf in the 10C sale. If anyone wants 2 seats in London for 1 10C in Holland the offer is there. If not, I'll just sell them on E'bay.....................

I kidd, I kidd!!! if no-one is able to do this swap, then anyone on here can have them for what I paid. As I said the swap is my two tickets for one ticket. I will not ask for the money difference - I just want to get into Holland!!!
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    Hi all!
    A dear friend of mine has bought 4 tickets for Nijmegen but can't go to the concert, so he is trying to sell.
    Please let me know if someone is interested, the tickets has been bought with "fast delivery", so it will be enough to forward the email with the .pdf!

Let me know soon!

Thanks

Biss
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    Just in case anyone was gonna enquire, I have sorted my ticket situation now - so mine aren't up for swap anymore !!!
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Options
    hi everyone!!

looking for a spare dusseldorf ticket!!

help a canadian girl out, eh? ;):D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    Need one for Copanhagen - prefer 10C but anything on the floor will do

Please PM or email me at ryanmorein@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    I REALLY AM IN NEED FOR A WEMBLEY TICKET ..... IF i GET ONE i'LL GO ALONE I DON'T MIND BUT TWO WOULD BE NICER BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED AT LEAST ONE TICKET .............

IF ANYONE CAN HELP
    PLEASE CONTACT ME @ peacefulreturns@yahoo.com
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    Any spare tickets to Katowice, pleaseee? Just had a exams at the school and I terribly missed it (31.1.) :(
    I can feel like I have a soul that has been saved
  • Options
    I have spare (non 10c ticket) for Nijmegen

check here:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4140650#post4140650
    Lisboa 04/09/06, 05/09/06
    Aθήνα 30/09/06
    London 18/06/07
  • Options
    im not part of TenC yet but I as soon as my card comes through will be getting an international MS. I'm not sure on the rules and what not, but id love to stand in london, and ive got two of the best seats money can get so if anyone has a tenC london ticket, or preferably two, i would be willing to dish out good hard cash for them. sorry if ive wasted your time by asking when im not legible

Ta, Max
  • Options
    hi everyone!!

looking for a spare dusseldorf ticket!!

help a canadian girl out, eh? ;):D

did i mention i have a spare 10C Wembley to trade? :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    I'm looking for a 1 Munich ticket :)

If someone may help me, send me an e-mail to prijam_jornal@yahoo.com.br

Thanks, thanks, thanks!
    Pri
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    When was the first page last updated? It's getting a bit confusing as who still needs what.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    mole1985 wrote:
    When was the first page last updated? It's getting a bit confusing as who still needs what.

Its updated correctly in terms of the PM's I've recieved, if someone wants it changed then PM me. But a far as I know everything stands as it is.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    pauljam needs a wembley, get in touch with him if you can help!

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • Options
    Does anyone have any spare wembley standing tix??I missed out on the presale and am soooooo disappointed
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    ...pretty please...?

PM me if you have any for a goold old Dutchie!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    Need 1 for Denmark...10C prefered but any floor tic will do

PM or email me at ryanmorein@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    Looking desperately for 1 London. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks.
  • Options
    Looking for 10C ticket for Poland. I have a spare Wembley and its only for Poland June 13 show.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    I echo the last post! I still have a Wembley for Poland. Please PM me.
    Marie
    Marseille 2006
    London 2007
    Mansfield 2 2008
    EV DC 1 2008
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Hi everybody, I have still 2 tickets for D1 (row 13) and one ticket in C3 (13 row) . If there is anyone interested, pm me :)
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    Shout out again. Looking for 10C ticket for Poland. I have a spare Wembley 10C GA and only trade for Poland June 13 show GA 10C ticket.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Bump
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    I'm looking for someone to trade me their Munich floor (GA) 10club tickets for Munich seated 10club tickets. Another kind 10clubber could not use his tickets, so he transfered them to me (I paid for them of course). Unfortunately, the tickets were for the seated section, not the floor which I did not know. Normally this would be a blessing for me, but I am going to the show with my brother and uncle. We would like to be next to eachother at the show, and the only way to ensure this would be for all of us to have floor tickets.
    So basically, if anyone who has 10club floor tickets for Munich would prefer to be in the seated section, PM me. I don't know where the seats are, just like we never know, but the 10club said they were good seats. I don't think the 10club would have any problems transfering the tickets since they are the same price.
    This would be for both tickets, sorry no extra tickets as of yet. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance.
    Hershey 7-12-03,Reading 10-1-04,Kitchener 9-11-05,
    Philly 10-3-05,Hartford 5-13-06,Philly 5-27-06,Philly 5-28-06
    E. Ruth. 6-1-06,E. Ruth. 6-3-06,Munich 6-12-07,
    Katowice 6-13-07,Venice 6-15-07,London 6-18-07,Tampa 6-12-08
    Philly 6-19-08,Philly 6-20-08,D.C 6-22-08,Philly 1 10-27-09
    Philly 2 10-28-09,Philly 3 10-30-09,Philly 4 10-31-09,D.C. 5-13-10
    Hartford 5-15-10 EV:N.J. 8-7-08,D.C. 8-17-08,Baltimore 6-14-09
  • Options
    mAcimAci Posts: 49
    are special tickets for poland,a spiecal sector for 10members????