Options

Euro 2007 Spare Ticket Thread

Comments

• Options
    Greetings Jammers!

I'm am looking for a spare 10C ticket for NIJMEGEN - I was able to snaffle tickets on Monday for the other shows I am looking to go to but missed out on this one.

I potentially have spare 10C tickets for the Katowice, Dusseldorf, London and Copenhagen shows for exchange for a 10C NIJMEGEN ticket.

Please contact me if you are able to assist.

Thank you kindly
  • Options
    I have two 10c tickets for Wembley that I'd be interested in swapping for seated tickets in block S6, S8, N6 or N8. My missus isn't going to be able to see over peoples' heads on the floor!!
  • Options
    SiR85SiR85 Posts: 13
    Hi!!!!
  • Options
    would be willing to swap 2 general sale Wembley tix in section C5, for 2 X 10c Dusseldorf tix......let me know
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,254
    Looking for one, possibly two, Wembley tickets. May have spare Copenhagen and Nijmegen standard tickets to trade. Not worried about having 10c tickets.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Might have spare London ticket. Looking to trade only for certain European shows. Still looking into Europe.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    im still looking for a DUSSELDORF spare
    and i still have a KATOWICE spare
    10c style of course
    all the good people with spares PM ME PLEASE
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    i have 3 seated tickets for Wembley.

I might trade for italy? Depends.. where is it?
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I have a spare standing at Wembley I got through the ten club sales. Others are welcome to it although I haven't had the second confirmation email yet but it's in my profile! I am from Sheffield so if anyone is interested just personal message me and we will talk. Tickets to be picked up at the box office on the day apparantely! That will be fun.........!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    SiR85SiR85 Posts: 13
    So anyone has 1 spare Katowice ticket???
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm interested in swapping my Wembley seated ticket for a standing if anyone is interested. My seating tickets are in N11 W146 and 147. I'm not a 10C member, but been a huge PJ fan for years, but never had the chance to see them, as they never seem to do proper UK tours! I much prefer it up close and in the pit if anyone's willing to swap. If so email me at robertwalker26@hotmail.com
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    I am in need for 2x Dusseldorf...dont have any other spares though..sorry?

p.s. How does this work anyway...I thought the tickets are name-bound?
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,881
    With all these spares/requests, why does TC only sell them in pairs? Why no single tickets?
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    MargoMargo Posts: 256
    Not sure if this thread is for 10C tickets only, but I have got one spare (not 10C!) for Munich. I was not quite awake this morning and instead of buying a Dusseldorf ticket I clicked Munich. Stupid he! I would be very thankful if someone will buy it. I will offer it for 50 Euro (instead of 58 Euro).

Please help me out!!
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    Guys, does anybody have a spare 10c ticket to Wembley. I tried for hours on Monday and just could not get through the server fiasco. Getting a seated ticket is not an option. Please help me out!!
    Wembley 96, Wembley 00, Astoria 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07, Nijmegen 07
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,254
    Happy to say am all sorted now! Bring on June... I won't be so disappointed now if I don't get Glastonbury tickets. 3 Pearl Jam shows will be more than compensation, but they would also be the icing on the cake!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    attacka wrote:
    Guys, does anybody have a spare 10c ticket to Wembley. I tried for hours on Monday and just could not get through the server fiasco. Getting a seated ticket is not an option. Please help me out!!
    not saying you are a tout, but I wouldn't sell my ticket to someone who just suddenly appeared here ...or I'll chain you to me to go in to make sure you're not going to sell it back :p
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    not saying you are a tout, but I wouldn't sell my ticket to someone who just suddenly appeared here ...or I'll chain you to me to go in to make sure you're not going to sell it back :p

Hey hey, you have a PM over at RM!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Hey hey, you have a PM over at RM!
    I've replied to you by email this afternoon...you got something else than hotmail?
  • Options
    for guys looking for public sale, check out http://www.tickets.de

as of sunday, feb. 4, 2007, 1400 CET, there are still some tickets.
    WANTED: Spare ticket of any of the following: Munich, Katowice, Copenhagen, Duesseldorf.

Please drop a private message.
  • Options
    10c member who has missed out on both pre sale and public sale

i need 2 tickets for wembley can anyone help me please
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

Guarantee I am not a tout. I'm a 10C member but had no joy trying to get tickets on Monday. I'm desperate to get a standing ticket as I've had bad experiences with seats at Wembley before. If you have a spare ticket to sell I don't mind chaining myself to you, as long as I get to go!!! ;)
    Wembley 96, Wembley 00, Astoria 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07, Nijmegen 07
  • Options
    I have 4,yes 4!!! wembley tickets going spare,basically i buckled to the pressure and bought them off ebay for me and my friends, always said i wouldnt do but after missing out on last year....
    Anyway,one of the guys going managed to get some from live nation also and now we have these ones spare.
    Anyone seriously interested email me, all i want is what i paid for them.If need be i can sell them individually but they are all together in one block,seated together to rear right of stage.
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    hey guys...and girls,

read the entire thread and am so confused now as to who has what and what's on offer and who wants what in exchange and everything! Aye...I need some more coffee this morning.

I am in desperate need of 2 10c tickets for Wembley for me and 'my old man'. Missed out on 10c and ticketmaster UK. Will pay what u paid for 'em.

Please email me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:lasses_solskin@yahoo.co.uk">lasses_solskin@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->) to speed things up (put me out of my agony) and let me know what u have and the price. I know 10c wembley tix went for USD181/-.

Cheers.
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    stuck in meetings day of 10C sale...missed out.

it looks like they're on sale at tickets.de, but I only clicked to the point where I needed to start entering info...my german's not so good, so I quit there.
    Are they available? will they ship to the US? any info appreciated...
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm flying in from Australia because Pearl Jam's playing Werchter, my favourite band ever at my favourite festival ever (I used to live in Belgium).
    I'd love to go to Nijmegen as well, but I was too late for a 10cc ticket (bloody time difference)!
    Would love to hear from anyone who has a spare: mickeybiezen@iinet.net.au
    Thanks a million!
    MickeyB
  • Options
    Hi all, first time on here so I hope this is all ok.

For those of you who missed out in the carnage of the 10C sale and the GA sale for Wembley tickets you are in luck!!!

I have two spare single tickets to the June 18 show. I am a long standing Aussie 10C member but am now living in London, but was unable to sustain the server issues last week so was unable to get floor area tickets or any other Euro show – I have never known such disappointment. But I braved the GA sale last Friday and was lucky to secure some tickets but was only able to secure singles, - at least I have two singles in same row (18 seats apart) which I will keep – hopefully everyone in between my two seats will move along one so can have two spots next to each other - here’s hoping. A big shout out to anyone in Sec N12 Row F!!! i may need your help on the night!!

Anyway, I have the confirmation emails for all four tickets and I am still waiting to have the credit card charged etc but I assume they are good to go and ticketmaster will post them out when processed. Not sure when that will be. But once I have them then I can send them on.

I am not interested in the eBay making a truckload of cash concept with pearl jam stuff - gives me the absolute s**ts. I would much rather see these tickets go to two people who love these guys as much as I do but missed out last week. So the two tickets on offer are in Section: C1, Row: 10, Seat: 3 and the other is Section: N11, Row: M, Seat: 135 - not front and centre but you will be in the building. All I am asking for each one is what i paid for them £50 (=$100USD, or $130AUD).

I would love to swap the two seating ones I have in the one row with a 10C member who may want some seats, so I can get down onto the floor, but I am pretty happy with what I have. So if you are a 10C member and interested in seats, or anyone in the two listed above give me a shout - duckyhoward@gmail.com

Anyway sorry for the rant. look forward to more posting in the future.
    bring on 18 june!!!
    See ya
    DH
    Duckyhoward
    "so this is what it's like to be an adult,
    if he only knew now what he knew then..."

Adelaide '98, Paris '06, Berne '06, London '07,
    New York II '08, Adelaide '09, Melbourne '09,
    Adelaide BDO '14
    Ed @ Adelaide March 27,2011.
  • Options
    Ok I've two 10c standing tickets and I'm interested in swapping with two DECENT seating tickets! Anyone what to help out a pregnant lady?
    Pm me :D
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I don't have the time to read through the whole thread right now.. but if anyone would have a spare ticket (GA?) for the Wembley show for my friend that would be excellent.

he doesn't have acces to a computer (he is a board member though) and was out of luck during the sale so I figured I could see what I can do for him. :)

PM me if you can help.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ok I've two 10c standing tickets and I'm interested in swapping with two DECENT seating tickets! Anyone what to help out a pregnant lady?
    Pm me :D

Oooohhhh... just trying to play on peoples emotions!!!! Congratulations! :D I'm sure you'll get nice seats! 1st PJ concert for little sprog... needs good seats... :D