The local Pub

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    What's your favorite drinking spot in your town, city, area????

And what makes it your favorite?

my sofa. that is where my TV is. I make my own drinks, my own snacks. And normally the other patrons are awesome

I hear the men's room is a mess there.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Boat.

It's a dive with a killer jukebox, pinball and a combo Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga bar table.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    What's your favorite drinking spot in your town, city, area????

my sofa. that is where my TV is. I make my own drinks, my own snacks. And normally the other patrons are awesome

but the parking's free and I don't need to wear shoes. or pants.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    but the parking's free and I don't need to wear shoes. or pants.

Win/win. Carry on.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    the complete dregs of society and I LOVE it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRd_vZT6zPY

:D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: We were there a while ago and have pics with random people wearing wigs. I have no recollection of this momentous event, but the photos are priceless!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I like reading about people's haunts...
    great thread
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: We were there a while ago and have pics with random people wearing wigs. I have no recollection of this momentous event, but the photos are priceless!

:lol: sounds like my kinda place. A hipster might spontaneously combust tin that joint!

Wigs n mullets, hmmm, busninss in the front, party in the back? is that what they say?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)