Options

Fuck the World...NIN IS BACK!!!!

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    duska3419 wrote:
    So amid my panicked posts yesterday afternoon I had the good sense to shoot off an email to the provided technical problems address on the error page. Tonight I got an email with a special password for access to the presale tomorrow a half hour early. It doesn't include the early entry, but I was shooting for reserved seats anyway. So it's not much, but it's something - so I appreciate MusicToday (whoever they are) at least doing that. And they're doing this for 8 shows so it wasn't just Brooklyn. Here is part of the email they sent:
    Dear NIN.com Member,

We apologize for the issues you experienced during Tuesday's NIN.com presales. In hopes of resolving this unfortunate experience, we are making tickets available to NIN.com members like you who were unable to access the presale interface. An additional presale for the eight shows involved (listed below) will begin TOMORROW, Thursday, June 13 at 9:30 AM (local time to venue).

IMPORTANT: Ticket orders placed in this presale must be placed with an email address matching the “recipients” of this email (your email address that we used to send this message to you). Please do not distribute this password - doing so will lower your chances of accessing tickets.

NOTE: The tickets available in this presale are standard public tickets and do not include custom ticket stock or early entry into the venue.

09.28.2013 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
    10.03.2013 Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
    10.04.2013 Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
    10.07.2013 Auburn Hills, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
    10.14.2013 Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
    10.15.2013 Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
    10.18.2013 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
    11.13.2013 Broomfield, CO - 1stBANK Center
    8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    duska3419 wrote:
    So amid my panicked posts yesterday afternoon I had the good sense to shoot off an email to the provided technical problems address on the error page. Tonight I got an email with a special password for access to the presale tomorrow a half hour early. It doesn't include the early entry, but I was shooting for reserved seats anyway. So it's not much, but it's something - so I appreciate MusicToday (whoever they are) at least doing that. And they're doing this for 8 shows so it wasn't just Brooklyn. Here is part of the email they sent:
    Dear NIN.com Member,

We apologize for the issues you experienced during Tuesday's NIN.com presales. In hopes of resolving this unfortunate experience, we are making tickets available to NIN.com members like you who were unable to access the presale interface. An additional presale for the eight shows involved (listed below) will begin TOMORROW, Thursday, June 13 at 9:30 AM (local time to venue).

IMPORTANT: Ticket orders placed in this presale must be placed with an email address matching the “recipients” of this email (your email address that we used to send this message to you). Please do not distribute this password - doing so will lower your chances of accessing tickets.

NOTE: The tickets available in this presale are standard public tickets and do not include custom ticket stock or early entry into the venue.

09.28.2013 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
    10.03.2013 Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
    10.04.2013 Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
    10.07.2013 Auburn Hills, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
    10.14.2013 Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
    10.15.2013 Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
    10.18.2013 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
    11.13.2013 Broomfield, CO - 1stBANK Center

good news...good luck tomorrow
  • Options
    The passwords I have better work for this greasy 93X presale
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

radio station pre sale....last time i did that i was in the rafters at the UC. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

radio station pre sale....last time i did that i was in the rafters at the UC. :lol:

Hey, that's not too far from where I plan to be.

:lol:

The Xcel isn't too bad. Seats aren't that terrible anywhere
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Hey, that's not too far from where I plan to be.

The Xcel isn't too bad. Seats aren't that terrible anywhere

18K areana...as long as you are lower uppper, it won't be bad...that's about the size of the one areana here....i was like row 7 on the side upper for the WHO and it was solid. United Center sits like 5K more than the xcel center. uppers there are pretty damn far, even for row 1....seats...suites...seats....suites...uppers....suites. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

18K areana...as long as you are lower uppper, it won't be bad...that's about the size of the one areana here....i was like row 7 on the side upper for the WHO and it was solid. United Center sits like 5K more than the xcel center. uppers there are pretty damn far, even for row 1....seats...suites...seats....suites...uppers....suites. :fp:

Judging from hockey games I've seen there, I'm not too worried about it. I think the highest I've sat for a concert there was Club level... might try and shoot for that again. There's a little more room to breathe there
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Judging from hockey games I've seen there, I'm not too worried about it. I think the highest I've sat for a concert there was Club level... might try and shoot for that again. There's a little more room to breathe there

get your ass on the floor.....i need somebody's joint to hit. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

get your ass on the floor.....i need somebody's joint to hit. :lol:

Ahhh just don't want to spend that much money :lol:
  • Options
    get a job you bum..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    get a job you bum..... :lol:

It's not paying very well :lol:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    :-D :thumbup: :-D :thumbup: :-D :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :wave:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    :-D :thumbup: :-D :thumbup: :-D :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :wave:

did you score?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Ticketmaster presale went much smoother than the NIN one for me. At least I could access the site. :D
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    81 wrote:

did you score?

Like a jock on prom night!

Awesome looking seats based on their seating chart. Down in the front of section 9. :D
    I forgot to specify lower reserved and got GA at first. But for NIN I prefer seats so I tossed them back.
    :D
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    So can I go ahead and get the tickets now or would I get rejected because my email doesn't match the email sent yesterday?

:fp:

Well, only three more minutes. Let the folks that got fucked over the other day get their cracks at it.
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    81 wrote:

did you score?

Like a jock on prom night!

Awesome looking seats based on their seating chart. Down in the front of section 9. :D
    I forgot to specify lower reserved and got GA at first. But for NIN I prefer seats so I tossed them back.
    :D

awesome :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    So can I go ahead and get the tickets now or would I get rejected because my email doesn't match the email sent yesterday?

Well, only three more minutes. Let the folks that got fucked over the other day get their cracks at it.

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cool

See you in September
  • Options
    GA are still available in the 93X presale.. password is TENSION

Gone for the "internet presale"
  • Options

soyou got a GA :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

soyou got a GA :lol:

Nope... just in case anyone was interested
  • Options
    so i was talking to the woman the other night...and i thought she was excited...turns out she is very ho hum.... she's worried i'm gonna drink/smoke a bit too much like our radiohead outting.... when i passed out on the hotel room floor after the show :fp: it's fuckin rock and roll damn it.

speaking of...any good places to eat around the stadium.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    st paul preparty

http://www.greatwatersbc.com/beer

beer engine with a stout on tap...fuckin sign me up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    so i was talking to the woman the other night...and i thought she was excited...turns out she is very ho hum.... she's worried i'm gonna drink/smoke a bit too much like our radiohead outting.... when i passed out on the hotel room floor after the show :fp: it's fuckin rock and roll damn it.

I usually go to Mickey's Diner :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    st paul preparty

Looks good. haven't been there before
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i'm totally going there for breakfast
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    st paul preparty

Looks good. haven't been there before

you've not had a beer until you've had a beer served via a beer engine served at the proper temp
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you've not had a beer until you've had a beer served via a beer engine served at the proper temp

I'll keep that in mind :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm totally going there for breakfast

Here it is in Jingle All The Way

http://www.iamnotastalker.com/wp-conten ... ot4502.jpg