Options

Fuck the World...NIN IS BACK!!!!

Comments

• Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    duska3419 wrote:
    I got my ticket yesterday through the nin.com presale for the Toronto show. This will be the first time I've seen my 1a, 1b & 1c bands all in one calendar year.
    are they PJ, SG & NIN? :D

I just really wanted to say that :lol:
    You're really close: NIN, AIC & PJ. SG is #5.
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    I got my ticket yesterday through the nin.com presale for the Toronto show. This will be the first time I've seen my 1a, 1b & 1c bands all in one calendar year.
    are they PJ, SG & NIN? :D

I just really wanted to say that :lol:
    You're really close: NIN, AIC & PJ. SG is #5.
    What's #4? Btw, I will be at the Toronto show as well for NIN. GA Floor Ticket. It will be the 4th time I go see them, but actually the first time I will do GA Floor for NIN.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:
    So amid my panicked posts yesterday afternoon I had the good sense to shoot off an email to the provided technical problems address on the error page. Tonight I got an email with a special password for access to the presale tomorrow a half hour early. It doesn't include the early entry, but I was shooting for reserved seats anyway. So it's not much, but it's something - so I appreciate MusicToday (whoever they are) at least doing that. And they're doing this for 8 shows so it wasn't just Brooklyn. Here is part of the email they sent:
    Dear NIN.com Member,

We apologize for the issues you experienced during Tuesday's NIN.com presales. In hopes of resolving this unfortunate experience, we are making tickets available to NIN.com members like you who were unable to access the presale interface. An additional presale for the eight shows involved (listed below) will begin TOMORROW, Thursday, June 13 at 9:30 AM (local time to venue).

IMPORTANT: Ticket orders placed in this presale must be placed with an email address matching the “recipients” of this email (your email address that we used to send this message to you). Please do not distribute this password - doing so will lower your chances of accessing tickets.

NOTE: The tickets available in this presale are standard public tickets and do not include custom ticket stock or early entry into the venue.

09.28.2013 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
    10.03.2013 Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
    10.04.2013 Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
    10.07.2013 Auburn Hills, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
    10.14.2013 Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
    10.15.2013 Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
    10.18.2013 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
    11.13.2013 Broomfield, CO - 1stBANK Center
    8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
    Interesting. It didn't matter to me because I was actually able to score a GA Floor ticket for their Toronto show on Tuesday. But the strangest thing is, I looked back for some other shows NIN will play and that may have tickets (not to buy them, just for fun) and I saw I had an item in my cart. It was a GA Floor ticket for their Toronto show, yet I already had an email with the order confirmation. I should be ok, but I thought it was really weird.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,847
    Most of the October shows has support from Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

You, lucky, lucky, bastards. That will be AMAZING.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Eraserhead wrote:
    Most of the October shows has support from Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

You, lucky, lucky, bastards. That will be AMAZING.
    Unfortunately, since I will go see NIN in Toronto, I will have Explosions In The Sky as support act, who wrote the majority of the soundtrack for the movie Friday Night Lights, which I never saw. Even though I'm not familiar with either bands, I do wish I had Godspeed You! Black Emperor as support because my family and I are originally from Montreal and Godspeed are themselves from Montreal so it would have been cool for me. By the way, did you know that Tomahawk will support NIN for one of their shows in Italy in August and Gary Numan will open for NIN for both Florida shows?
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    I got a pair of tix for the first Vegas show via the nin.com pre-sale. And a pair for the second night via the ticketmaster pre-sale. Both floor GA. Pretty damn excited.

Tomorrow I try for Seattle and Portland.

Pearl Jam is running out of time to announce tour dates if they want my money and/or vacation days....
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    I got a pair of tix for the first Vegas show via the nin.com pre-sale. And a pair for the second night via the ticketmaster pre-sale. Both floor GA. Pretty damn excited.

Pearl Jam is running out of time to announce tour dates if they want my money and/or vacation days....
    Patience. Pearl Jam will announce the dates, I know it. Maybe next month or two? I know the earliest they will start is in October due to Soundgarden playing dates in Europe in September. I had shows where tickets went on sale less than two months before the show (e.g: Coldplay in 2008, Paul McCartney in 2010 and Corey Taylor in 2011) and I had others that were on sale around six months before the show (e.g: Metallica in 2009). It's their manager who, for some reason, is slow with the tour dates.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,770
    Just scored a GA floor pre-sale ticket to the Vancouver show! 8-)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,589
    edited June 2013
    Well... :| I got my NIN tix for Vancouver, but it was a bad experience that has left me feeling disappointed in that I had GA tix in my cart, all is fine, and when I went to checkout there was an error. I was just confronted with a blank white page. Error error error. Happened 3 times, and then all the GA was gone. :cry: This was upsetting and frustrating. I ended up with only half decent seats - row 12, sec 117, so about at the centre of the floor. They are aisle seats, which is at least something. But really I am fuming about not getting GA when there was no reason in the world why I shouldn't have. These seats I got even cost the same amount as GA, so I can't even feel a bit glad about saving some money. :x

It will be a great show, but it just really blows when you get screwed out of the tix you want because of a website error. :( I'll get over it, and probably eventually convince myself that it's okay, because none of my friends would be stoked for GA, and I can go to the washroom with no probs, and I can drink during the show and blah blah blah... But i wanted GA for this one really badly. Dammit. Sigh. First world problems.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    Just scored a GA floor pre-sale ticket to the Vancouver show! 8-)
    :x :evil: :evil: :x

No, good for you, really. :|;) ..... :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I had one in my Cart and lost it too. :shock:

I was pissed!
    I kept trying and one popped up thank the big guy!!

I didn't buy 2 just due to the fact if you have no one else to go your screwed!
    They wont give you your tickets.

• Options
    After the service charge they were not much cheaper.Than the normal sale.
    It was still just under $112 for the ticket.TM is $115 I believe.

Pricey but so worth it, the production value is through the roof!!

• Options
    edited June 2013
    RobbyD462 wrote:
    I had one in my Cart and lost it too. :shock:

I was pissed!
    I kept trying and one popped up thank the big guy!!

I didn't buy 2 just due to the fact if you have no one else to go your screwed!
    They wont give you your tickets.
    I didn't bother switching to 1 GA from 2, since if there weren't 2, then i figured it was sold out by then, and if I delayed any longer I wouldn't have gotten anything. Not like GA goes down to only singles (unless there is actually only one ticket left!). No probs having 2 tix - someone will want the second ticket. I actually got stuck between two major lame asses at Soundgarden because I opted for a better single rather than a worse pair. Those losers were super unfriendly and boring. I don't mind going to a show alone, but for NIN in particular I didn't want to risk getting sandwiched between unfriendly living statues again. :lol:

Anyway, that's fucked that the sale website has errors during the purchase. Terrible. I am surprisingly bummed out..... But if this were a hockey game, I'd have primo seats. :lol: Actually, they're not bad seats for a concert, it's just.... Ya know?
    Anyone know if GA will be wristbands or not? I am wondering if people can trade tickets once they're in the building. Thinking I might be able to find 2 people with GA who decide they'd rather be in seats.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    wow...wonder what happened. it worked flawlessly last week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    wow...wonder what happened. it worked flawlessly last week.
    I dunno... I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with scalpers clogging shit up, even though they can't even scalp these. It is a feeding frenzy in Vancouver always - I think worse than a lot of other cities because street scalping is perfectly legal. Then again, it might have just been the website acting like a bitch.
  • Options
    None of my friends would commit fully.
    So I didn't want to risk it and their rules seemed pretty strict!

On the floor you come as you are so I'm not worry about douche bags the Pit will sort them out... :lol:

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I think that Music Today or whatever who is handling these sales just doesn't have the infrastructure to support the demand. Surprising that they still had issues.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i got in on this monday's presale and thought it was great. i was able to throw back reserved seats a few times until an awesome pair came up first row of the lower bowl. then after that went back in and grabbed a pair of GA floors for a friend stuck in traffic. all told, i was getting tickets for at least 7 minutes passed the on sale time.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    mensane wrote:

so i also ended up with GA for both Portland and Seattle!!!

4 shows....3 of which are early entry. very excited.

and i am certain pearl jam will announce dates....what i am saying is that all these other shows keep getting announced that i want to see. i'm not going to miss buying tickets in hopes that PJ has some shows i can get to. and if they announce shows....no guarantee i can even get tickets.
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,657
    113 dollars for floor tickets and lower bowl tickets??!?!?! that is insane. going to have to pass on this.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    May 30th wrote:
    113 dollars for floor tickets and lower bowl tickets??!?!?! that is insane. going to have to pass on this.

Public sale

do it up
  • Options
    Nine Inch Nails Unveil 'Hesitation Marks' Tracklist and Credits

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... z2WroKFj7u
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Nine Inch Nails Unveil 'Hesitation Marks' Tracklist and Credits

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... z2WroKFj7u

Lindsey Buckingham!! How very random....
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    The tickets ARE insanely expensive.

But ya know, you can't take it with you.

Plus i would imagine there's a reason the tickets are so expensive.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    The tickets ARE insanely expensive.

But ya know, you can't take it with you.

Plus i would imagine there's a reason the tickets are so expensive.

Trent said....
    "Tension picks up where Lights in the Sky left off. This is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before."

Lights in the Sky was a ridiculously amazing live concert experience....if this is anything like that; and the quote almost implies that this tour will surpass the Lights in the Sky tour.....

these prices will end up being a bargain.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    took a lot of trying, but finally got a great pair of reserved seats for the L.A. show....9 rows off the floor, 2 sections away from the stage.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    took a lot of trying, but finally got a great pair of reserved seats for the L.A. show....9 rows off the floor, 2 sections away from the stage.

Very nice! Enjoy!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Very nice! Enjoy!

thanks.....it is turning out to be a great year for shows....PJ, Wilco, MMJ, NIN, The National and Travis, all within a 4 month period!....hopefully, The Replacements will do some west coast shows too!

A cavilcade of amazing shows, I say!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Very nice! Enjoy!

thanks.....it is turning out to be a great year for shows....PJ, Wilco, MMJ, NIN, The National and Travis, all within a 4 month period!....hopefully, The Replacements will do some west coast shows too!

A cavilcade of amazing shows, I say!

That's outstanding...

It has been a pretty good summer for music... McCartney on the 16th of July in Milwaukee and still on the fence about continuing on to Chicago for PJ. NIN in September
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    going to see them in Brooklyn!

actually have extra tickets that I do not need. buddy and I both got tickets and his were better seats.