❤❤WINNERS-PURPLE DAY GIVEAWAY/Teddies and Vault 1 CD❤❤

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    up
    :D :wave:
    Hope everyone's having a great day! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Loulou wrote:
    up
    :D :wave:
    Hope everyone's having a great day! :)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :D
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hi folks! Hope your all well. :)
    Lots of famous people living with epilepsy left. A fella with a first name of Julius and a lady who was a French Saint. ;) thanks again for all your support guys and girls.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Bump :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Only just seen this, we don't have a specific epilepsy day thing here, great to see you do!
    Me... surely I count as famous and living with epilepsy ;):lol::lol:

Though Rik Mayall has epilepsy and he might be slightly more famous than me.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Only just seen this, we don't have a specific epilepsy day thing here, great to see you do!
    Me... surely I count as famous and living with epilepsy ;):lol::lol:

Though Rik Mayall has epilepsy and he might be slightly more famous than me.
    Your the famous Dottles! ;)8-)
    You know I completely forgot about Rik, he is sooooo funny. I use to watch The Young Ones a lot when I was little. Thanks so much for posting and donating! :wave:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Wow, looks like Kelly Osbourne may be part of our list. She had a seizure during taping the other day. Scary stuff. :?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    :)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Loulou wrote:
    Wow, looks like Kelly Osbourne may be part of our list. She had a seizure during taping the other day. Scary stuff. :?
    I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it. Her publicist will neither confirm or deny.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it. Her publicist will neither confirm or deny.
    Yeah, poor thing. Must have been scary for her. Hopefully it will be a once off for her.
    Found out today that Mujambi (our only male lion at Adelaide zoo) has epilepsy too.
    90879A70-A662-4802-BF6F-77E2F33B5BCD-3432-00000247A3A93791_zpse20cb6d2.jpg
    http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/no-love-for ... 5700710383

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Loulou wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Yeah, poor thing. Must have been scary for her. Hopefully it will be a once off for her.
    Found out today that Mujambi (our only male lion at Adelaide zoo) has epilepsy too.
    90879A70-A662-4802-BF6F-77E2F33B5BCD-3432-00000247A3A93791_zpse20cb6d2.jpg
    http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/no-love-for ... 5700710383

Aww... Mujambi :)
    bump
    Hi everyone! :D took my little girl for her first haircut this morning and surprise surprise, she loved it! :shock:
    Hope everyone is well, looking forward to drawing winners next weekend. Thanks ever so much for your support. Xxx

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    Hi everyone! :D took my little girl for her first haircut this morning and surprise surprise, she loved it! :shock:
    Hope everyone is well, looking forward to drawing winners next weekend. Thanks ever so much for your support. Xxx
    thansk for the update :)
  • Loulou wrote:

The first haircut is a biggie - one of mine still hates a haircut - so I understand your surprise and relief :lol:

Good luck with the draw, and for keeping us posted :)
    bump
    Loulou wrote:

The first haircut is a biggie - one of mine still hates a haircut - so I understand your surprise and relief :lol:

I was really dreading it! :lol: but she was fine, she kept looking at herself in all the windows down the street as we left and asking if it was 'freautiful'. :lol: everything seems to start with 'fr' at the moment. ;)
    Hope everyone is having a nice day today! :wave:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,661
    Loulou wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

I was really dreading it! :lol: but she was fine, she kept looking at herself in all the windows down the street as we left and asking if it was 'freautiful'. :lol: everything seems to start with 'fr' at the moment. ;)
    Hope everyone is having a nice day today! :wave:

"freautiful"- I love it! :lol:

I gave two of my nephews a couple of their earliest haircuts. Their very first haircuts both happened at about 10 years of age! They had beautiful hair! :)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    bumpity bump...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    bumpity bump...
    Thanks for bump Leanne! :wave:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    :wave:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

:mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    bumpity bump...
    Thanks for all the bumps everyone! :wave:

Here are some more famous folks I thought I'd add to the OP. :D

Bud Abbott
    Margaux Hemingway
    Jimmy Reed
    Lindsay Buckingham
    Susan Boyle
    Mike Skinner (The Streets)
    Rick Harrison (Pawn Stars)
    Socrates
    Julius 
    Napoleon
    Edgar Allen Poe
    Lewis Carroll 
    Jett Travolta 

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    Thanks for all the bumps everyone! :wave:

Here are some more famous folks I thought I'd add to the OP. :D

Bud Abbott
    Margaux Hemingway
    Jimmy Reed
    Lindsay Buckingham
    Susan Boyle
    Mike Skinner (The Streets)
    Rick Harrison (Pawn Stars)
    Socrates
    Julius 
    Napoleon
    Edgar Allen Poe
    Lewis Carroll 
    Jett Travolta 

So-Crates, my man! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYRqsRZ7vE
    :lol: