At A Loss, The THANK YOU

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    So sorry for your loss. Cherish the memories the two of you shared. Condolences to you and both of your families
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I dnt have the words barger....... :(
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and to her family.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Brian, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved and cared about her from talking with you in Austin. My heart breaks for you, I'm here for you if there's anything at all I can do. Your whole PJ family is here for you.

Sending you a big virtual hug.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    My condolences to you and her family on this terrible loss ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I am so very sorry Barger... As Sumay said, we are ALL here for you for anything. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Wow Brian, I am beyond sad to hear about this. Like the others have said, please let us know if we can help in any way. I will keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • You have my number brother if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :(
  • My condolences, I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • hanjennihanjenni Posts: 174
    so very sorry...there are never the right words for times like this.
    "How I choose to feel,... Is how I am."

after 20 years of waiting: EV Fox Theatre Detroit-6/26/11;Alpine Valley-9/3/11 & 9/4/11;Toronto-9/11/11;Music Midtown-8/22/12;London, Ontario-7/16/13;Wrigley Field, Chicago-7/19/13
  • I'm so very sorry to read this. Thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes to you and your/her family.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Oh, man....
    I am so sorry, Brian. If you need anything, just ask. Thoughts & prayers are with you.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her loved ones during this difficult time.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • OMG I am so sorry to hear this dude.. My sincerest thoughts to you and yours...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    From my family to yours,Our Deapest Sympathy.I'm so sorry!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I am so sorry for your loss... my thoughts are with you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I am truly, very sorry and hope things improve for you, and that you find some happiness. I wish I had something more helpful to say; I can't imagine what you are going through. :(
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    wow man. so sorry :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,677
    so sorry for your loss, my condelences to you and your family.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Big hug....condolences :cry:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am sorry
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Thinking of you Brian (((((HUGS)))))
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Sorry seems so small a word, but I am truly sorry for your loss.
    ELITIST FUK
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Very sorry for your tragic loss, don't know what else to say :(
  • :thumbup: :clap: :-D

Cheers and be well!
    Brian
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
    barger395 wrote:
    I want to thank each and every one of you for your condolences, your love and support, thoughts and prayers. I am humbled and deeply touched. I am not sure where my life will go from here, as I really hadn't thought about life without my LOVE.

I know this much, this community will be a part of the next volume in my life book. I look forward to meeting those of you (In Chicago perhaps??) I have not met yet to offer you a hug and a beverage, and to those of you I already have the incredible fortune of calling a friend, next time I see you you're getting a hug and a beverage too.

The will rise another day, as it has today, bright blue skies and a bright sun. Her LOVE reigning down on me, I can do this. I will do this. Thank you, each and every one of you!!! :D

Cheers and be well,
    Brian
    Brian, you can and will do this. You will be OK again. I have a big hug reserved for you when I see you in Chicago.
  • barger395 wrote:

I want to thank each and every one of you for your condolences, your love and support, thoughts and prayers. I am humbled and deeply touched. I am not sure where my life will go from here, as I really hadn't thought about life without my LOVE.

I know this much, this community will be a part of the next volume in my life book. I look forward to meeting those of you (In Chicago perhaps??) I have not met yet to offer you a hug and a beverage, and to those of you I already have the incredible fortune of calling a friend, next time I see you you're getting a hug and a beverage too.

The will rise another day, as it has today, bright blue skies and a bright sun. Her LOVE reigning down on me, I can do this. I will do this. Thank you, each and every one of you!!! :D

Cheers and be well,
    Brian
    i have no words of how amazing human beign you are..
    honor to call you friend..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    damn.... sorry to hear Barger. My condolences to you and yours...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    barger395 wrote:

Cheers and be well,
    Brian

I have not met you yet, but look forward to meeting you and giving you a hug in Chicago.
    Hang in there.
    ELITIST FUK
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I'm so sorry. Only noticed this thread now. My deepest condolences to you Brian. Xxxxx
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014