The Terrible Roommate Thread

2»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :think:

maybe strange sex games
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    kw18 wrote:
    The thing you really have to watch out for is a roommate who will just up and kick you in the forehead because ... uh ... let's just say no good reason. I speak from recent, personal experience:

8948600136_9c76aa13d2_n.jpg

* This is not to say 'roommates' who kick you are terrible. Just that you have to watch out for their tiny, lightning-fast Kung-fu feet.
    keep-calm-and-always-be-batman-2.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    The thing you really have to watch out for is a roommate who will just up and kick you in the forehead because ... uh ... let's just say no good reason. I speak from recent, personal experience:

* This is not to say 'roommates' who kick you are terrible. Just that you have to watch out for their tiny, lightning-fast Kung-fu feet.

That could easily be 22-27 stitches. You deserve a few free dinners and an epic pedicure from your 'roomate' :P

Under certain circumstances I can't control myself... :oops: However, I am pretty good at coming up with ways to say "I'm sorry"... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

That could easily be 22-27 stitches. You deserve a few free dinners and an epic pedicure from your 'roomate' :P

Under certain circumstances I can't control myself... :oops: However, I am pretty good at coming up with ways to say "I'm sorry"... :corn:
    The price you pay :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    love hurts?
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    dankind wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

keep-calm-and-always-be-batman-2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."