Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    im in a cardiac lab, we investigate various diseased states of hypertension (high blood pressure). to keep it basic and not bore anyone on here, i look at what happens at the cellular membrane level.

awesome :) we did preeclampsia to death last year, enjoyed the subject

lotsa guys buy tresemme :eek:
    wah
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    I AM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO ANGIIIIIIIE LIVE FROM SYDNEY

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG :eek:

what was the opener tonight?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Okay in the spirit of things. I dont have a myspace and i geenerally dont like my photo being displayed. But for the Australian jamily

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Sloth22/ryanpj.jpg

Its a bit grainy, but my Grandfather is 76 on Thursday and struggles with using digital cameras.

However this photo was taken 2 minutes ago just for you guys, so enjoy and dont snort coke out of your nose whilst laughing hystericalyl in my general direction ;)

OMFG!! is that a glow in the dark rearviewmirror shirt??????? that is cool as!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    what was the opener tonight?

no idea!!!!!!! will find out soon... :)
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    so we're talking real "man-shampoo" then?

as opposed to ladies shampoo hehe
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • so we're talking real "man-shampoo" then?

whatever that stuff is that my mum buys and puts in the shower...i have to wash it at least every 2nd night though...and none of that conditionere bullshit

...to keep on topic, i will be creating a new thread in AET where i will field questions about my hair
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    i looked at the link after you posted it the other night.. i broswed the pj stuff and various other bands- their online choices werent that great imo. nothing really that hard to get, say on ebay. maybe instore is a lot better selection.

that may be because i already bought all the cool shit :)

Ten Club (289xxx)

whatever that stuff is that my mum buys and puts in the shower...i have to wash it at least every 2nd night though...and none of that conditionere bullshit

...to keep on topic, i will be creating a new thread in AET where i will field questions about my hair

im SORRY? no conditioner?

:eek:
    wah
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    im doing an masters by research in physiology

you must be on the "main" rmit campus? there are how many buildings spread around the city?

Erm no I'm in Bourke Street.

Which is a little farher down the road :p

We have Swanston - City, Bourke - City, Brunswick, Carlton, Bundoora, Horsham....im sure theres a few others somewhere too.....

With a bit of luck i graduate in July, but the gods need to be smiling for that to happen
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    jemms wrote:

Yeah but, i funded their move from Chadstone to St Kilda :p

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    jemms wrote:
    OMG its time for me to do some promoting!!! Since you are visiting Melbourne...You HAVE to go to this shop in St Kilda...

http://www.rarerecords.com.au

^^^^^ its the best fricken shop in australia!! go on there and look at all the cool pearl jam shit (that is left after i was there haha) it just a tram ride out of the city!! you will love it ;)

oh it was you Jemms! the guy there told me a girl from perth came a couple of wednesdays ago and bought heaps of Pearl Jam stuff!!
  • im SORRY? no conditioner?

my sentiments exactly.....you have no idea how much better your hair wuold be with conditioner Andrew.....try it, you will not be disappointed :p

anyways.....im on the countdown to a new house and a new album...which should i get more excited about ???? :D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Erm no I'm in Bourke Street.

With a bit of luck i graduate in July, but the gods need to be smiling for that to happen

ah yeh, i know where your building(s) is, near target. i hope you finish your program sooner than later. i justed started mine so i'll be here for a while yet.
    I went to the concert
    im on the countdown to a new house and a new album...which should i get more excited about ???? :D

the album of course! you can buy a house any old day ;-)
    I went to the concert
    ah yeh, i know where your building(s) is, near target. i hope you finish your program sooner than later. i justed started mine so i'll be here for a while yet.

thats not a bad thing. I'm sure youll love Melbourne (if you dont already)

Been to An aussie Rules match yet? Eaten in Lygon, taken coffee on Brunswick?

*sigh* love this city :D

High Above
    i'll break the law
    anyways.....im on the countdown to a new house and a new album...which should i get more excited about ???? :D

whatever comes first! :D

ALBUM :D
    wah
    nedved wrote:
    oh it was you Jemms! the guy there told me a girl from perth came a couple of wednesdays ago and bought heaps of Pearl Jam stuff!!

OMG really haha what else did he say?? did he also tell you that now i am obsessed with that shop hahahaha

Ten Club (289xxx)

Sloth2 wrote:
    Yeah but, i funded their move from Chadstone to St Kilda :p

did you really?? cool as
    i seriously love that shop hey and I couldve easily spent more money in there if i had any left hahaha

Ten Club (289xxx)

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    jemms wrote:
    OMG really haha what else did he say?? did he also tell you that now i am obsessed with that shop hahahaha

u are obsessed with that store ; )
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Sloth2 wrote:
    thats not a bad thing. I'm sure youll love Melbourne (if you dont already)

Been to An aussie Rules match yet? Eaten in Lygon, taken coffee on Brunswick?

*sigh* love this city :D

yes i totally agree! its the best! i love it soooo much too!

and i recommend going to St Jeromes on little bourke street! ahhh i LOVE that place!
  • im SORRY? no conditioner?

you heard it here first
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    jemms wrote:

i will go and look at all the stuff that you guys didnt want and try not to go on the same spending spree.
    I went to the concert
  • whatever comes first! :D

ALBUM :D

LOL, Jemms and Stella :D:D

look slike the rejoicing for the album is on the 29th and then the house party on the 2nd :D:D
    jemms wrote:
    did you really?? cool as
    i seriously love that shop hey and I couldve easily spent more money in there if i had any left hahaha

Yeah but they charge to much now. Used to be better out near me

High Above
    i'll break the law
    afl match- not yet
    lygon- i eat there practically three nights a week!
    bruswick- only once, but i will be back. really enjoyed the character of the area and need to pop into a bar at some point

where/ what is st jeromes? (food or coffee?)
    I went to the concert
    Zoso wrote:
    u are obsessed with that store ; )

LOL! yes and he said that too! i was actually there that day too, but left a few minutes before u got there, this is what the guy said!! too bad i missed you, would've loved to help u shop!!
    i bought this massive poster i am so excited about it! it will actually cover my whole wall! best thing i ever bought!!
    you heard it here first

i have ur address

u get pantene for ur birthday

and sarah...

JUMPING JACK FLASH

opener :)
    wah
    afl match- not yet
    lygon- i eat there practically three nights a week!
    bruswick- only once, but i will be back. really enjoyed the character of the area and need to pop into a bar at some point

where/ what is st jeromes? (food or coffee?)

its on Caledonean lane off little bourke street, you can go there any night during the week and have a drink, its so cool, good music too! very packed in the weekends though...
  • have you guys picked the store you will be buying the new album from? Im getting mine from JB Hi Fi, its just around the corner and i feel loyalty to that place.....they have given me so many albums at such a good price :)
    Another thing to do whilst in Melbourne

Go to Stalctites at 3am on a Sunday morning whilst you are off your tits! Best kebabs in the world :D.

High Above
    i'll break the law
This discussion has been closed.