Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    heck yes! :D

night megan and rob :)

have a good one tomorrow (today?)

hope easter ends quickly, im sick of the easter eggs at work :D

You too :)

Catch up with you later
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    more of a jeff girl than ed girl

*runs* hahaha tig/zig will kill me

Nah, I won't kill you. I fully understand that you don't have much in the way of taste -- eg TWO HOOP EARRINGS!!!! :eek: ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    morning all, any new tour rumours/goss/news? anything? they have to announce more soon

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas, you're in Adelaide. Do you know where u2 are playing? Do you know if there is going to be general standing at the front and then seats?

Because there are 2 Adelaide tickets available for $300 in row G which they said is a guaranteed 7 rows back from the stage -- however I'm wondering if there might be a whole section of General Admission standing seats in front of the seated area...any ideas?

I have an hour to bid....so answer quickly!!!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Pappas, you're in Adelaide. Do you know where u2 are playing? Do you know if there is going to be general standing at the front and then seats?

Because there are 2 Adelaide tickets available for $300 in row G which they said is a guaranteed 7 rows back from the stage -- however I'm wondering if there might be a whole section of General Admission standing seats in front of the seated area...any ideas?

the U2 concert is at ammi stadium (where the crows/port play) does ticketmaster (or whoever) have a seating plan???
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    the U2 concert is at ammi stadium (where the crows/port play) does ticketmaster (or whoever) have a seating plan???

AAMI Stadium hey -- I'll check.....
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    AAMI Stadium hey -- I'll check.....
    pretty sure they don't have ga at u2 because u can buy different classes of tix gold, silver basicly u pay more to get closer

mookie 2006

oh and the e-mail to 10c came back and they wouldn't confirm anything past what had already been put out but i asked "it is a WORLD tour yes??" i got one word back

YES
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'd rather eat my own shit than watch U2 and Kayne West play at AAMI stadium.... hehe its bad enough watchng the power or crows play their. I dont know whats worse.... that dig was at a certain crows fan hehe.. Go cats!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    ZiggyStar wrote:

its at aami stadium where the footy is
    no idea on seating plan il have a look too on the website now

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Nah, I won't kill you. I fully understand that you don't have much in the way of taste -- eg TWO HOOP EARRINGS!!!! :eek: ;)

but NOONE can pull it but HIM

:D
    wah
    Zig go to this site
    http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/search/venue.asp?search=aami%20stadium

click seating chart an select the drop down an choose U2 seating arrangement

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Too late! Thanks guys. These great seats were available that sold for $355 which was waaay cheaper than others in Brisbane but then I looked at plane fares and realised that the plan will cost me $600 minimum....fuck that! Better off paying a bit more for Brisbane tickets and paying $250 for a plane fare!

Man, I hope we get some news soon.....I need something to brighten my day.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Too late! Thanks guys. These great seats were available that sold for $355 which was waaay cheaper than others in Brisbane but then I looked at plane fares and realised that the plan will cost me $600 minimum....fuck that! Better off paying a bit more for Brisbane tickets and paying $250 for a plane fare!

Man, I hope we get some news soon.....I need something to brighten my day.

Judging by the timing of announcements so far, I cant see us getting news for months. But im hoping, just like everyone :)

Does anyone think there will be much merchandise (in-store) associated with the album release? I always enjoy the anticipation of heading to either Sanity or HMV to see any promo stuff, only to realise that since PJ aren't black rappers or have lyrics such as "Girls don't like boys, Girls like cards and money", that there is little chance of seeing anything promotional!

I feel better now, thanks
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Judging by the timing of announcements so far, I cant see us getting news for months. But im hoping, just like everyone :)

Does anyone think there will be much merchandise (in-store) associated with the album release? I always enjoy the anticipation of heading to either Sanity or HMV to see any promo stuff, only to realise that since PJ aren't black rappers or have lyrics such as "Girls don't like boys, Girls like cards and money", that there is little chance of seeing anything promotional!

I feel better now, thanks

hahaahaha funny! :D
    wah
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    don't be foolish and say that you won't see pj advertising anywhere... ive already seen pearl jam ad's for wws and/or the new album in 3 magazines and in 2 cd stores already. they're going to advertise it heavily.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    http://www.thegov.com.au/artists/e/evenflow.htm

check it out even flow the tribute band is playing at the gov once more in June.... Maybe this has been covered already but I aint looking back at all the pages... I didnt go last year but could be a bit of fun.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Zoso wrote:

check it out even flow the tribute band is playing at the gov once more in June.... Maybe this has been covered already but I aint looking back at all the pages... I didnt go last year but could be a bit of fun.

old news, get with the times :) hehe just kidding tim, will be there and will be a top night.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    yeah saw it advertised in the DB mag this week..... I missed the last one because I think triobute bands are tacky and cheesy but will be a good night...

all I got to say to that judd is crows suck and cats will beat them again this year hehe.. totally off topic but anyways

don't be foolish and say that you won't see pj advertising anywhere... ive already seen pearl jam ad's for wws and/or the new album in 3 magazines and in 2 cd stores already. they're going to advertise it heavily.

You've seen in cd stores?? Interesting. Mainstream or the independent stores?

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the promo's flying.

Off topic, but some guy on Ebay has a WWS promo cd. There's a pic of the cd as well, looks pretty legit, has the Sony BMG label on it as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PEARL-JAM-RARE-AUSSIE-PROMO-CD-WORLD-WIDE-SUICIDE_W0QQitemZ4860934719QQcategoryZ1057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    Zoso wrote:
    yeah saw it advertised in the DB mag this week..... I missed the last one because I think triobute bands are tacky and cheesy but will be a good night...

all I got to say to that judd is crows suck and cats will beat them again this year hehe.. totally off topic but anyways

Staying off topic, "CHEER, CHEER THE RED AND THE WHITE!!!!"

and still no respect for the premiers, looks like we'll have to go back to back and prove ourselves again
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Im sure we're all probably aware of this but I just spoke to the clowns at Sanity in Pitt St Mall and they said they definately will have the album Saturday 29th if not maybe late on the Friday.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • the earliest stores can sell new albums is on a sunday, they have embargo's on them to keepo it competitive for all the stores...

that been said, if you have a friend in a little indie store... you might get it a little earlier...

i havnt really seen any advertising/promotion yet...

how is WWS doing on commercial radio stations.. i only really listen to JJJ and it seems to be on most days...

dont buy cds at sanity, they are the devil...
  • ozpjman wrote:

Off topic, but some guy on Ebay has a WWS promo cd. There's a pic of the cd as well, looks pretty legit, has the Sony BMG label on it as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PEARL-JAM-RARE-AUSSIE-PROMO-CD-WORLD-WIDE-SUICIDE_W0QQitemZ4860934719QQcategoryZ1057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but they are not with Sony/BMG.....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    what stores did u see them promo-ing wws judd?

Western Bulldogs 4
    Geelong 4
    Kangaroos 4
    Adelaide 4
    Essendon 4
    Carlton 4
    West Coast Eagles 4
    Hawthorn 4

Fremantle 0
    St Kilda 0
    Melbourne 0
    Sydney Swans 0
    Collingwood 0
    Port Adelaide 0
    Brisbane Lions 0
    Richmond 0

ok ahead of port and pies, im happy
    wah
    Zoso wrote:

yeah its been covered, cant wait gona be an awesome night

www.myspace.com/pappas99

correct me if I'm wrong but I think sony/bmg are marketing/releasing Pearl Jam stuff here in aus still and internationally?

• Pants...its ok that you love Jeff....means i only gotta tackle Zig when it comes to the shows :D:D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

J Records are owned by Sony/BMG, and they do all their distribution, so technically they are still with sony
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    what stores did u see them promo-ing wws judd?

Western Bulldogs 4
    Geelong 4
    Kangaroos 4
    Adelaide 4
    Essendon 4
    Carlton 4
    West Coast Eagles 4
    Hawthorn 4

Fremantle 0
    St Kilda 0
    Melbourne 0
    Sydney Swans 0
    Collingwood 0
    Port Adelaide 0
    Brisbane Lions 0
    Richmond 0

ok ahead of port and pies, im happy

look whos 2nd! hehe its good to be a cats fan right at this moment in time.

This discussion has been closed.