Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• will not get away this time :D:D:D

so....3 shows for you greedy fuckers!!

Good Luck to all getting tix!! Be Ready.....like lightning.....Get those tix peeps!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    be of some assistance with the 10K. Nothing of any use to say though. lol
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • Stranded wrote:
    be of some assistance with the 10K. Nothing of any use to say though. lol

LMAO!! Stranded...i was having a moment...all alone.....when BANG! a presence arrives!

How are ya Mate?
    Normally there are a few Aussies still here at this time of night but they all seem to be awol....trying to make some money on the streets to pay for their Pearl Jam Addiction!!

How is it in Amsterdam my friend?
    Damn fine thank you. Ah, you know you're never really alone here aye? Won't be here much longer, 5 more weeks. Woo hoo. Got tix for Perth?
  • Stranded wrote:
    Damn fine thank you. Ah, you know you're never really alone here aye? Won't be here much longer, 5 more weeks. Woo hoo. Got tix for Perth?

Nope...can only go to Brissie shows...Perth is way to far away for me to tracel and afford :( whats with the 5 more weeks things....are you leaving?
    Hell yeah I am. Be gracing the sunny shores of Perth again by the end of June. 6 loooooooooong years bumming it over here. All good things have to come to an end I spose. I'm told it's a good time for a haircut and to get a real job. It's gonna hurt, I know.
  • Are you an Aussie Stranded?? comig back home to the good life and the warm weather....and the Pearl Jam Tour :D:D

must be off to bed with me.....i am stuffed...my eyes are failing me.
    True blue Tigress. Back for the tour and more. Gimme gimme gimme. Sweet dreams.
  • Stranded wrote:
    True blue Tigress. Back for the tour and more. Gimme gimme gimme. Sweet dreams.

thats great mate!! hope to see you gracing our wonderful thread with your presence in the future then :)

See ya round soon :) Great to have you coming back :)
    Cheers mate. I'll be sure to hit the thread.
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Morning Everybody, so very happy today. Logged on at my work computer to see we have a Melbourne night 3. Fantastic! With this plus a possible Newcastle show, I'll be seeing PJ 7 times in 3 weeks (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Newcastle?) :)

HAPPY DAYS
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    ahhhh i wish i could go to adelaide 2 but i think 6 shows is enough for me
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Gennibean wrote:
    Morning Everybody, so very happy today. Logged on at my work computer to see we have a Melbourne night 3. Fantastic! With this plus a possible Newcastle show, I'll be seeing PJ 7 times in 3 weeks (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Newcastle?) :)

HAPPY DAYS
    newcastle would be so cool but with the added shows melb and ad don't see where it could go??

but fingers crossed
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    newcastle would be so cool but with the added shows melb and ad don't see where it could go??

but fingers crossed

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up too much until we get definite info, but it would kick ass if we did get a Newie concert.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    arghhhhhhhhhh
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I was reading last night that someone heard a rumour of a Wollongong concert as well as a Newcastle concert...

If they do Wollongong AS WELL as Newcastle, that is fucking bullshit. Please DO NOT take offence, Newcastle organisers. I think what you Newcastle organisers have done is fantastic and PJ going there is great. It might show them there are fans in other areas besides capital cities. But if they do another small show (Wollongong) in the same fucking area as the rest of the shows, I'll be pissed off. How about going to Mackay, or Townsville, or Cairns, or Darwin for a change?? People DO live north of the Sunshine Coast you know!!!

My two cents.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    lets get this 10k over with people, ive got assignments to do
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    lets get this 10k over with people, ive got assignments to do
    there's mine i gotto go to work have fun today ppl make 10000 something meaningful aye
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was reading last night that someone heard a rumour of a Wollongong concert as well as a Newcastle concert...

If they do Wollongong AS WELL as Newcastle, that is fucking bullshit. Please DO NOT take offence, Newcastle organisers. I think what you Newcastle organisers have done is fantastic and PJ going there is great. It might show them there are fans in other areas besides capital cities. But if they do another small show (Wollongong) in the same fucking area as the rest of the shows, I'll be pissed off. How about going to Mackay, or Townsville, or Cairns, or Darwin for a change?? People DO live north of the Sunshine Coast you know!!!

My two cents.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Where did ya hear this sus? I can fully understand what ur getting at though, I mean we're only a bit over an hrs drive away from the superdome more or less and wouldn't have been expecting a show here, Newcastle would probably be more rational as its a few hrs drive away from Sydney. But if they play here I'll be more than excited :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    remember guys any new news gets put on the first post, so remember to check it every now and again for updates. as for the 10k post, i think we should all let me have it dont you think :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:

My two cents.

Yeah Zig no way theyd do two small shows like that. IF they play Newcastle it wouldnt make sense to have another one only 3 hrs down the highway. (with Sydney in the middle of both).

I think it was OZ that mentioned the Gong thing yesterday but from memory it was "mentioned" by someone which to me equates to less than a rumour.

Have a good morning kids....Im off to get nailed at the gym
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ive got a cold, first time im sick this year

spewin!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    remember guys any new news gets put on the first post, so remember to check it every now and again for updates. as for the 10k post, i think we should all let me have it dont you think :p

yep, i'll just step aside and let you have it ;)
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Pappas wrote:

yeh right :eek:

:D
    wah
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

My two cents.
    and TASMANIA!!!!!
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    yep, i'll just step aside and let you have it ;)

what number ep. are we upto in prisonbreak tonight on tv?

i still havent watched ur dvd :eek:

pj > tassie :D for an additional show for sure
    wah
    what number ep. are we upto in prisonbreak tonight on tv?

i still havent watched ur dvd :eek:

pj > tassie :D for an additional show for sure

im not sure where we're up to, just go watch the dvd!
  • I reckon the people in the Alice should get a show, and the hard working miners of Kalgoorlie
    Wave came crashing...
    im not sure where we're up to, just go watch the dvd!

i wiiiill soon

person who gets 10k should take ur presidency pappas :p
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:

You just want everything, don't you Pappas!!!! ;)

No, i think it's my turn. I've never got a milestone post before so it's MINE!!!! (I think I curse myself everytime I say "It's MINE" because I never ever get it!!)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
This discussion has been closed.