Options

Stubhub Inventory Going Up

2»

Comments

• Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    RE4790 wrote:
    Rather than have a bunch of 10c'ers post fake sales (I assume this is a violation of the TOS that stubhub makes you agree to, and thus you are committing fraud), could someone just start posting the information using Eddieshometown's trick in this thread or another like it?

No violation, Stubhub fully supports speculators by allowing them to say they don't have any tickets now but will have tickets months from now. Stubhub makes twice the revenue when a speculator sells a ticket, then buys a cheaper one already listed on Stubhub...same ticket gets sold multiple times on Stubhub.

Eddieshometown's method is good for doing a one time check on a single section, but becomes very cumbersome when you want to check many/all sections on multiple days.
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    dmbolp wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:
    Rather than have a bunch of 10c'ers post fake sales (I assume this is a violation of the TOS that stubhub makes you agree to, and thus you are committing fraud), could someone just start posting the information using Eddieshometown's trick in this thread or another like it?

No violation, Stubhub fully supports speculators by allowing them to say they don't have any tickets now but will have tickets months from now. Stubhub makes twice the revenue when a speculator sells a ticket, then buys a cheaper one already listed on Stubhub...same ticket gets sold multiple times on Stubhub.

Eddieshometown's method is good for doing a one time check on a single section, but becomes very cumbersome when you want to check many/all sections on multiple days.

Still not sure about this:

4.7 Misrepresentation of Tickets or Related Passes. You must accurately answer all questions asked during the listing for sale process, including whether the tickets or related passes are In Hand, and, if not In Hand, the Expected Delivery Date. You must not withhold any relevant information, whether or not we request it. Inaccurate presentation of the possession status of a ticket or pass, seat locations, quantity, quality, or other information is not allowed.

4.8 Speculative Tickets. We do not allow the listing or selling of speculative tickets or 'spec tickets'( tickets or related passes that the Seller does not yet actually own).

I'm not trying to be a dick or call anyone out, I just don't want a 10c'er desperate to go to the show to get in trouble.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RE4790 wrote:
    dmbolp wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:

Still not sure about this:

4.7 Misrepresentation of Tickets or Related Passes. You must accurately answer all questions asked during the listing for sale process, including whether the tickets or related passes are In Hand, and, if not In Hand, the Expected Delivery Date. You must not withhold any relevant information, whether or not we request it. Inaccurate presentation of the possession status of a ticket or pass, seat locations, quantity, quality, or other information is not allowed.

4.8 Speculative Tickets. We do not allow the listing or selling of speculative tickets or 'spec tickets'( tickets or related passes that the Seller does not yet actually own).

I'm not trying to be a dick or call anyone out, I just don't want a 10c'er desperate to go to the show to get in trouble.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    81 wrote:

:lol:

It's not that funny. What if some significant other / parent / family member with good intentions buys one of these fake offers as a gift for a fan who lost the lotto and got shut out during the public sale? That would be kinda f**ked up.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    We don't support tickets over face value here...no links or sending people there please. Thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.