• Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    No Way! I gotta see this.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

wow....what a nasty wreck to end the nationwide race
    Kelselowski is such a dirty driver. I can't stand him. He'll say he was racing hard for the win as always. He's done this way too many times.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    tumblr_miozwegQBL1rfimo0o1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Where was Tony in all that mess?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_miozwegQBL1rfimo0o1_500.jpg
    Looks like Keselowski did the same thing today that he did in '10 when he put Edwards in the fence on the last lap "just racing hard" and injured a bunch of people.
  • Options
    WOW! I'll definately see this on the News tonight.
  • Options
    WOW! I'll definately see this on the News tonight.
  • Options
    http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1941529

What a piece of shit. I hope he's suspended for this one. Nice job Keselowski.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

Kelselowski is such a dirty driver. I can't stand him. He'll say he was racing hard for the win as always. He's done this way too many times.

he was blocked....resulting in him pitting the leader.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

he was blocked....resulting in him pitting the leader.
    It appears Smith is owning up to it. Amazing the 2 or 22 car is always somewhere around the big crashes at Daytona or Talladega. Still don't buy it.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    It appears Smith is owning up to it. Amazing the 2 or 22 car is always somewhere around the big crashes at Daytona or Talladega. Still don't buy it.

did you watch the crash?

Brad came up to pass on the outside, Smith tried to come and block, but it was too late.

maybe they should outlaw blocking...not that you could really regulate it. perhaps, drivers should be taught respect when they start racing. Smith could have still won if he held his line...or at least avoided a putting lives at risk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The Mrs finds it hilarious were talking in 2 different places about the same thing. :lol:
  • Options
    The Mrs finds it hilarious were talking in 2 different places about the same thing. :lol:

:wave: tell her i said hi. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

did you watch the crash?

Brad came up to pass on the outside, Smith tried to come and block, but it was too late.

maybe they should outlaw blocking...not that you could really regulate it. perhaps, drivers should be taught respect when they start racing. Smith could have still won if he held his line...or at least avoided a putting lives at risk
    Yes I did. And outlawing blocking would be horrible. I'm assuming they'd black flag the person and it would result in cars serving penalties all race long. Common sense should be mandatory for super speedways. I'm still blaming the 22 no matter what.
  • Options

she's not the only one :crazy:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

she's not the only one :crazy:

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Yes I did. And outlawing blocking would be horrible. I'm assuming they'd black flag the person and it would result in cars serving penalties all race long. Common sense should be mandatory for super speedways. I'm still blaming the 22 no matter what.

:lol: :fp:

i think somebody is a bit biased against a certain driver.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

how can you tell? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Sergeant John Creamer of the Daytona Beach Police said that 15 fans were injured. Eleven are at Halifax Medical Center with one on the way to surgery with head trauma, and four are at Florida Memorial Hospital in Daytona.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

how can you tell? :lol::lol:
    He's just been a cash or crash driver since he came into the sport. There have been some good ones, Stewert, Ky Busch, Earnhardt Sr.... he won't take his foot off the gas no matter what.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I've seen the replay about 12 times now. Smith went to block the 22 turned the car into the fence. You can tell by the way the car shoots around. I would say if the 22 would have let off at all the car wouldn't have spun so fast into the fence. Other people were blocking during the race and were ran into and didn't wreck. The 22 car defiantly did not let off. He won't take any blame either just like Talladega. At least Smith is manning up to his end.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I've seen the replay about 12 times now. Smith went to block the 22 turned the car into the fence. You can tell by the way the car shoots around. I would say if the 22 would have let off at all the car wouldn't have spun so fast into the fence. Other people were blocking during the race and were ran into and didn't wreck. The 22 car defiantly did not let off. He won't take any blame either just like Talladega. At least Smith is manning up to his end.

don't block. don't wreck

pretty simple

if i was in the 22 i wouldn't let up either. i'd drive right thru you if you turned up into me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Left, left left, left
  • Options
    Looks like all the fans are going to be all right. The two that were critcal now are non life threatening injuries. Glad to see that.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,948
    Looks like all the fans are going to be all right. The two that were critcal now are non life threatening injuries. Glad to see that.

:clap:

RACE DAY!!! Go Junior!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

:clap:

RACE DAY!!! Go Junior!
    It would be wonderful if the season started with him in victory lane! Fastest in the last practice!
  • Options
    Anyone grilling or doing anything cool for food?
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Left, left left, left

:lol::lol: Nice!

Today's the Day Kids:
    1093.jpg
  • Options
    Left, left left, left

:lol::lol: Nice!

Today's the Day Kids:
    1093.jpg

I was there for that one. I thought Jr had with 2 to go and Jeff passed him.

4 and 1/2 more hours.

Go 88!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.